Skull and upper facial muscles

Deleted member 6789

Deleted member 6789

Kraken
Would It be possible to increase skull circumference by exercising the Temporal and Occipitofrontalis muscles

If not why ? brow and cheek raising exercises seem to engage these muscles so could they be targeted to grow like the jaw muscles are?

I know changes wont be very significant but a few centimeters at least should be achievable.

61Ju2DrIUSL AC SL1132

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 6273, Entschuldigung and 5 others
Just a few mm of bone

maybe by a small amount

large skull is not ideal if you have a bad frame, I have an average frame but my skull makes my body look fucking ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Hard to get proper resistance on them, tjey might grow from androgens tho. Good find

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, retard, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
It is the skull who shape the face. Muscles too but their contribution are faaar smaller than bine. If you want to improve your face, improve your skull by implants mainly and your skin, hair combo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and sandcelmuttcel
Cant really promote bone growth near skull
I tried light bone smashing, almost had a seizure
Surgery brocel

Implants

Sorry man muscles won't change ur face

Ur skull is a bone

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Surgery brocel

Implants

Sorry man muscles won't change ur face

Ur skull is a bone
Its gona take a minute to raise that money I would need both implants and bone cement if possible
Probably over 40k

Im already 26 its fucking over

Screen Shot 2020 10 08 at 125202 PM

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • So Sad
Jfl

• WTF
Because it’s really all genetic man

maybe by a small amount

large skull is not ideal if you have a bad frame, I have an average frame but my skull makes my body look fucking ridiculous
You dont understand most women shorter than me skull mog me

Im 21.6 inch circumference tightly measured skull, thats near sub human retard teir
and at 5'11" decent frame I look comical

maybe by a small amount

For me, it's the opposite, but it isn't my frame, it's just that I have a big head and jaw that stands on a skinny pencil neck and a weak skinny body. At least, it's something that I can fix.

Would It be possible to increase skull circumference by exercising the Temporal and Occipitofrontalis muscles

If not why ? brow and cheek raising exercises seem to engage these muscles so could they be targeted to grow like the jaw muscles are?

I know changes wont be very significant but a few centimeters at least should be achievable.

View attachment 719688
Good luck lol 😂

• WTF
probably. fatcels have been shown to have a much larger(fatter) skull, you can probably add like 1cm if you giga commit to it

also take gh

How did you fuck all these bitches theb
Cus they were either whores or unattractive or both
Also hair fraud like a stupid pajeet and going after younger girls ( legal age* ) :feelshaha::feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Deleted member 6572
Cus they were either whores or unattractive or both
Also hair fraud like a stupid pajeet and going after younger girls
Bro I’m not asking you to add me back in just curious why do you always unadd ne on you know where

For me, it's the opposite, but it isn't my frame, it's just that I have a big head and jaw that stands on a skinny pencil neck and a weak skinny body. At least, it's something that I can fix.
That contributes to it too I’m skinny fat so I look skinny af in clothes and shit and obv my neck is shitty

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
That contributes to it too I’m skinny fat so I look skinny af in clothes and shit and obv my neck is shitty
Then, you should train your neck at least, you can get a big neck even without having a muscular physique:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You will legit lose your hair if you train these muscles.

• So Sad
If you don't have the money, get the 💰

• +1
My right side skull its literally thicker than left cause muscle

just look at roided meatheads

You will legit lose your hair if you train these muscles.
wtf for real i thought those workouts help hair grow
Hair loss doesnt run in my family so I might be ok

wtf for real i thought those workouts help hair grow
Hair loss doesnt run in my family so I might be ok

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
How about eye muscles?