skull growth/ development what ages does it change the mostt?

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
so I'm 17 yrs old with a good skull but I feel like my facial structure is slightly underdevelopped... Does anyone knows if my skull will keep developping and if so at what age does a dude's skull changes and develops... Also if anyone knows what's the best food/nutrition to allow good development for facial bones would be cool: I'm already spamming multiple milk cups/day but maybe there's more to it.. Oh yeah and is being high T and doing a lot of sports is important for bones facially ? Would be appreciated if y'all annswer all my questions thanks!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lawton88, Jigen, alriodai and 1 other person
so I'm 17 yrs old with a good skull but I feel like my facial structure is slightly underdevelopped... Does anyone knows if my skull will keep developping and if so at what age does a dude's skull changes and develops... Also if anyone knows what's the best food/nutrition to allow good development for facial bones would be cool: I'm already spamming multiple milk cups/day but maybe there's more to it.. Oh yeah and is being high T and doing a lot of sports is important for bones facially ? Would be appreciated if y'all annswer all my questions thanks!

Make sure you are taking magnesium, D3 and K2 as they are more likely to be deficient than calcium.

I would think most changes are during puberty but you do see some people with clear facial bone growth after that.

you cant really tell if your face will keep developing or not, your best bet will be checking your bone age. as for the nutrtion use cronometer and supplement d3 depending on sunlight and k2 mk4 5mg ed, avoid grain and pufa. if you want your face to be almost guaranteed to masculinize use DHT

21 if you are lucky but you really gotta check to know.

Nutrition : high in red meats, clean carbs, decent amounts of water, make sure to get selenium, zinc, vit d3 and k2, calcium and zinc. Snack on dairy like yoghurt with fruits instead of shit like takis and for cravings for drinks try lemonade or preferably cold milk instead of Coke or soda.

Testosterone and dht : AVOID DEODARANT AND PERFUMES, cut out all possible contaminants of micro plastics and parabens ( they are otherwise listed as "parfum" in ingredients list") just avoid scented shit in general and make sure to eat good amounts of healthy cholesterol (HDL). Do sports that involve cardio like football (soccer if your American) or just regularly go for jogs and do HIIT on treadmill. Supplement creatine for DHT. Make sure to get 9 hours of sleep and don't drink from plastic bottles.

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
from 0 to 12, after that over

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
80% of skull weight is already achieved by age 5, brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
reported for necrobump get banned retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
rub your entire skull and neck with dht gel bro