Skull size is so important

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned

Both GL but Chico stands out more due to skull

In every picture you notice the one with the taller, bigger skull first, of course your skull has to be proportial to your frame, or else youll look framecel, A tall skull is important as fuark and stop falling for the compact midface meme

@HarrierDuBois @Heinrich Schmidt @arabcelxxx @Lynxress @yeeyeeslayer @try2beme

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, 5'7 zoomer, HTN_Mentalcel and 16 others
H2o

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Egyptianmogger and sportsmogger
@Pei compact midface is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Clark69 and Lynxress
Skull, height and frame are your presence irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, proxyy and sportsmogger
skull size > cock size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, trueceI, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
Inb4 @Pei copes with Barrett's giga compact midface.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, Lynxress, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Skull shape is also important you don’t want a big but deformed skull like funky flamingo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, trueceI, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
Skull shape is also important you don’t want a big but deformed skull like funky flamingo
His skull isn't tall, it would look good if it was tall

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension
Legit. You could get away with getting brutally face mogged by having a huge skull

100% you noticed Rob Paul first because he's skull mogging Ian here. You don't even get the sense that he's getting mogged because of the skull size difference makes up for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, NERG_72, rubberduck and 1 other person
Legit. You could get away with getting brutally face mogged by having a huge skull
View attachment 2759349
100% you noticed Rob Paul first because he's skull mogging Ian here. You don't even get the sense that he's getting mogged because of the skull size difference makes up for it
His chin is tall as fuck

Honestly, the tanned guy with curly hair and beard in the last two pics looks like the highest appeal irl
Approachable, high trust and not uncanny
Not to say the others don't look good, he looks like the "guy next door"

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Honestly, the tanned guy with curly hair and beard in the last two pics looks like the highest appeal irl
Approachable, high trust and not uncanny
Not to say the others don't look good, he looks like the "guy next door"
Marlon Teixeira, underrated Chad

but honestly Chico mogs him

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and Infinite
  • +1
Another skull coper, look at Barrett’s skull on pic you’ve provided, he gets skull mogged almost by everyone but he has striking fts and wide ass face that saves his ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lalala and sportsmogger
Another skull coper, look at Barrett’s skull on pic you’ve provided, he gets skull mogged almost by everyone but he has striking fts and wide ass face that saves his ass

6'2 btw

This time wins due to perfect angle although chico’s skull is still bigger
he's not 6'2 considering that's not a 2 inch difference

Taller skull , longer midface > short skull , shorter midface

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and sportsmogger
Talller skull , longer midface > short skull , shorter midface
You're the perfect example tbh, tall skull with perfect midface ratio like Chicos or Gandy is perfect

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
he's not 6'2 considering that's not a 2 inch difference
bet he is 6’2, if you’d compare him to other models height standing next to him then you could set his height in stone

• JFL
You're the perfect example tbh, tall skull with perfect midface ratio like Chicos or Gandy is perfect
Fortunately yes im thankful . Im trying to colormaxx like chico , i ultimately stopped tanning and am thinking about dying my brows black

• +1
bet he is 6’2, if you’d compare him to other models height standing next to him then you could set his height in stone
No he's not bro, he's 5'10-5'11 same with O'Pry

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
My small skull makes me feel so submissive

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 51465 and sportsmogger
Water and I agree

But photos will also distort sometimes

I still think slightly above average is ideal

• +1
TFW I have a 245 MM tall skull (fit for the body of someone 196 CM tall).
I think the main reason I am often referred to as tall (despite only being 190) is because my skull reads like that of a person who is 6'5+, I think in general people read height not from frame or proportions but skull size. I can often see people at a distance I think are taller than me just to heightmog them up close and vice versa, all has to do with skull size.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NERG_72 and sportsmogger
I think the main reason I am often referred to as tall (despite only being 190) is because my skull reads like that of a person who is 6'5+, I think in general people read height not from frame or proportions but skull size. I can often see people at a distance I think are taller than me just to heightmog them up close and vice versa, all has to do with skull size.
Chico's only listed at 6'3 but looks way taller, this is probably due to his skull

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Chico's only listed at 6'3 but looks way taller, this is probably due to his skull
Very likely. His skull size is about 25 cm which is a perceived 200 cm individual.

• Woah
Hmm might be proportions too people view me taller due to my 6'6 wingspan and long legs

• +1
Fuckkk at least i have curls I guess 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• So Sad
Tfw when you have tall skull due to high gonial angle and no ramus, basically long skull instead, fuck
My ramus is disproportionately long for my face as well, I just have a really fucking tall maxilla and neurocranium.

• +1
My ramus is disproportionately long for my face as well, I just have a really fucking tall maxilla and neurocranium.
I have downward grown mandible but 1:1 ratio midface, I wish my gonial angle was normal cause it makes me look actually deformed, how long is your ramus in cm, i measured mine at around 4-4.5 cm

• +1
I have downward grown mandible but 1:1 ratio midface, I wish my gonial angle was normal cause it makes me look actually deformed, how long is your ramus in cm, i measured mine at around 4-4.5 cm
Haven't measured but it looks disproportionately tall in 3/4 view.

• Woah
chico looks so off here, looks like a lookalike

• JFL
My skull is so huge it makes my frame look bad even though I have 19.75 inch bidelt for 5'11. My overall skull height is around 10.5 inches or 28cm, and it makes me look shorter and framelet as hell.

• JFL
My skull is so huge it makes my frame look bad even though I have 19.75 inch bidelt for 5'11. My overall skull height is around 10.5 inches or 28cm, and it makes me look shorter and framelet as hell.
Wtf 28 cm skull at 5'11??

@HarrierDuBois nigga how

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and sportsmogger