Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 16058, delusionalretard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
5’ 4” vs 6’ 1” btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
Ur previous avi was better tbh
It's quite a metaphor for me actually. This is literally the "ascended" version of the old avi character, as well as the mark of his own descent into hubris and insanity.:feelscry::feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
It's quite a metaphor for me actually. This is literally the "ascended" version of the old avi character, as well as the mark of his own descent into hubris and insanity. :feelscry: @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @Biiyo03 @AscendingHero
lol his temples are receding

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 14160
I can’t find fully side profile shot but rate Vito 3/4 forward growth :oops:
View attachment 1485068
insane fucking gigachad, has makeup on+touched up but holy fuck at those zygos+mogger sharp nose. Mogger lips too, fucking mirin.

Slightly bigger chin+wider eyes (pfl) and mf is reaching ubermensch levels. Imagine if he had very light eyes.....
Right mogs hard, cranium and dimorphism pilled again. Also taller lower third Jon posesses.

Big dimorphic cranium+forward grown=uber mogger

big skull with ipd, pfl, splanchnocranium etc that scales with its size is terachad material undoubtably. Also high fwhr with a neck that blends beautifully into it. Also all of this being 6'3+

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and chinpilled69
As a male, you NEED ALL 3 to even consider yourself a slayer in 202X

Mainly facial breadth/width, forward growth, then height in that order of priority. Women can get away with only having 1 to consider themselves attractive. Less skull height doesnt matter match cause it will look neotenous/still harmony, however too much can be a problem.

Some models like Opry get away with only having 2 in check but proportionally he is kind of missing skull height to become a slayer.
Same with Baillou who is missing alot of width. That is why Gandy is the only male I consider a slayer, maybe Chico

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 14561
As a male, you NEED ALL 3 to even consider yourself a slayer in 202X

Mainly facial breadth/width, forward growth, then height in that order of priority. Women can get away with only having 1 to consider themselves attractive. Less skull height doesnt matter match cause it will look neotenous/still harmony, however too much can be a problem.

Some models like Opry get away with only having 2 in check but proportionally he is kind of missing skull height to become a slayer.
Same with Baillou who is missing alot of width. That is why Gandy is the only male I consider a slayer, maybe Chico
agreed tbh i've above average facial width and forward growth but lack facial height

agreed tbh i've above average facial width and forward growth but lack facial height
I have all 3 except very slight recession in my chin from small mouth breathing which makes my forward growth in my maxilla look too outward fml

It really does boil down to the exact MM's however you can will slay if you are dimoprhic enough (bone wise) but pretty boyish in features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561