Skull width is underrated

D

Deleted member 40471

Platinum
Everything is solvable by surgury EXCEPT fundamental SKULL SIZE.

Jaw and maxilla --- bimax / osteotomy

Eyes --- canthoplasty / filler / OBO

Long Midface --- lefort

nose --- rhino

All are solvable except skull size.

The FWHR is of such importance that all other ratios are only meaningful if your skull width is good

Chad 7

Average guy 2

Both of them has the ' decent ' eye separation ratio and mid face ratio. Yet the major difference comes from their Facial Width to Height Ratio.

The good looking guy's eyes has higher ABSOLUTE IPD and ABSOLUTE PFL. In addition to his masculine looks thanks to wider skull ascends him to HTN at the very least.

The average guy has lower IPD due to narrow skull. Together with a narrow skull makes him look like a prey.

Skull size is of such high importance its not just about how 'manly' you are but also the perception of your mid face.

The last to add to this is that a wide skull is naturally a better base for surgurymaxx.

A wider skull gives surgeons a better platform. Allowing more maneuvers to be performed. Huge advantage for anyone trying to do jaw surgery.

I would argue Skull Wide is fundamental in attractiveness that you should measure this ratio before any other

FWHR >> ESR == MFR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chin to philtrum ratio == face width to jaw width

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobsmith03, TheBrownOne, BrahminBoss and 2 others
It’s not underrated at all, if anything it’s overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, PrinceofDarkness, Ape101 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: UncDami and BrahminBoss
It’s not underrated at all, if anything it’s overrated
Not at all, narrow skull makes your whole mid face proportion over.
Narrow skull

Its not like a rhino will save this guy. Its his fundamental bones are fked up.

I can't see a single chad with noticeably narrow skull.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Paraguaycel and datboijj
Good skull width does not make you good looking but indicates high potential.

Its when everything starts

• +1
Reactions: UncDami
ye too high or low mfr/fwhr/es = don't bother with looksmaxing which is why i gave up

• +1
Reactions: UncDami and Paraguaycel
OP, you do realise that you can have a high FWHR with a tiny skull ?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Mr. President, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
Like what expanders?
Bioblock is best imo. But perhaps DNA if you’re desperate. The issue is finding a bioblock provider is deathly difficult. Like legit if you find me a single adult bioblock provider in the US in and around Maryland I will pay you 100$. Far away is okay too but I’ll pay only 50

Edit: I’m talking about adult bioblock providers.

no one ever said it was underrated lol

I’m so unlucky, my skull is ultra dolicho and narrow despite being larger than average

My skull is monstrously wide and unless you have the big features to go with it it just failos you. Also makes your shoulders look narrow.

Wide skull is everything

View attachment 2434014 View attachment 2434015 View attachment 2434018

everything starts from good skull width. You have to be wide ratio wise and absolute value wise

No tbqh everything starts from feautres
3645531 average guy 2
3645552 Chad 7

No it's starts from feautres both have some what similar eye area except the right has a. Etter cranium it's lower body he has hollow cheeks and high cheek bones along side a tan oviously skull size matters but don't be a tera autist about it overall feautres are literally every thing

No tbqh everything starts from feautres View attachment 2452145View attachment 2452146

No it's starts from feautres both have some what similar eye area except the right has a. Etter cranium it's lower body he has hollow cheeks and high cheek bones along side a tan oviously skull size matters but don't be a tera autist about it overall feautres are literally every thing
Yes. I agree with you at some point. Features is of course very very important.

But a narrow long face is truly an incel trait. It makes a person seem longish mid face despite MFR is 1:1. Its truly has a major overall impact. For my two examples, the left one does seem longer mid facewise.

Wide skull alone doesn't guarantee anything as well as any other individual features.

But Great skull with corresponding feature is a god gifted present. You can literally change anything in surgury with dedication or money but never skull.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Yes. I agree with you at some point. Features is of course very very important.

But a narrow long face is truly an incel trait. It makes a person seem longish mid face despite MFR is 1:1. Its truly has a major overall impact. For my two examples, the left one does seem longer mid facewise.

Wide skull alone doesn't guarantee anything as well as any other individual features.

But Great skull with corresponding feature is a god gifted present. You can literally change anything in surgury with dedication or money but never skull.

FaceApp 1695592559934

I have a bad skull but the morph looks a trillion X better all I did was change mm feautres I can't take any face and give them a billion X better face within reason as long as he's not deformed

I took this tera subhuman to a relatively good looking guy

FaceApp 1695668294420

Thought fwhr was a dead meme at this point tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 40471
Everything is solvable by surgury EXCEPT fundamental SKULL SIZE.

Jaw and maxilla --- bimax / osteotomy

Eyes --- canthoplasty / filler / OBO

Long Midface --- lefort

nose --- rhino

All are solvable except skull size.

The FWHR is of such importance that all other ratios are only meaningful if your skull width is good

View attachment 2434011

View attachment 2433990

Both of them has the ' decent ' eye separation ratio and mid face ratio. Yet the major difference comes from their Facial Width to Height Ratio.

The good looking guy's eyes has higher ABSOLUTE IPD and ABSOLUTE PFL. In addition to his masculine looks thanks to wider skull ascends him to HTN at the very least.

The average guy has lower IPD due to narrow skull. Together with a narrow skull makes him look like a prey.

Skull size is of such high importance its not just about how 'manly' you are but also the perception of your mid face.

The last to add to this is that a wide skull is naturally a better base for surgurymaxx.

A wider skull gives surgeons a better platform. Allowing more maneuvers to be performed. Huge advantage for anyone trying to do jaw surgery.

I would argue Skull Wide is fundamental in attractiveness that you should measure this ratio before any other

FWHR >> ESR == MFR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chin to philtrum ratio == face width to jaw width
I need to increase my IPD from 65mm to 68-70mm. Increase bizgonial if changing IPD >68mm to maintain my ES ratio.

Fix droopy/bulbous nose tip with lefort or rhino. Then I will ascend

overrated lol