Skulls in "average" range are skullcels honestly

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken
Case in point this guy:

His IPD is accurately measured as 6.4cm. According to the ratios:
a. His face length=20.5cm (average is 19.1 cm according to studies)
b. His face width=14.5cm (average is 13.8 cm according to studies)
c. His menton to sellion length=13 cm (average is 12.2 cm according to studies)

in all, he has a 75th percentile skull size yet it LOOKS small-ish/ narrow and people tell him he is a skullcel IRL too.
@Pinhead returns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 17791 and currylightskin
@omqwaider778

its cuz of his teenager body

Case in point this guy:

His IPD is accurately measured as 6.4cm. According to the ratios:
a. His face length=20.5cm (average is 19.1 cm according to studies)
b. His face width=14.5cm (average is 13.8 cm according to studies)
c. His menton to sellion length=13 cm (average is 12.2 cm according to studies)

in all, he has a 75th percentile skull size yet it LOOKS small-ish/ narrow and people tell him he is a skullcel IRL too.
@Pinhead returns
OMG. Almost the same measurements as me. 64 mm IPD (using digital calipers) and 146 cm Bizygo (scouring stick).

Also, think my skull is small too. But that is probably because my face is like a 18-19 cm long. That is because my lower third is short af. Like my chin to philtrum ratios is 2:1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
OMG. Almost the same measurements as me. 64 mm IPD (using digital calipers) and 146 cm Bizygo (scouring stick).

Also, think my skull is small too. But that is probably because my face is like a 18-19 cm long. That is because my lower third is short af. Like my chin to philtrum ratios is 2:1.
Mine is the exact same. 14.5cm, 6.4cm IPD (measured by doctor), face length is 19.5cm

Is your lower third similar to subhumancurrycel @Pakicel?

Is your lower third similar to subhumancurrycel @Pakicel?
No. His is way more robust and angular than mine. He has a much higher gonial angle as well.

I have SFS but my lower third does not appear short due to gonial angle. My chin itself is quite small.

Mine is the exact same. 14.5cm, 6.4cm IPD (measured by doctor), face length is 19.5cm
Did you ever try to measure IPD with digital caliper? or a ruler? It is difficult to do tbh.

The way I did it is by placing the ends of the calipers on my eyeballs and lining them up with the center of my pupils. I get measurements ranging from the mid 63ish range to just 64 when I do it this way.

Did you ever try to measure IPD with digital caliper? or a ruler? It is difficult to do tbh.

The way I did it is by placing the ends of the calipers on my eyeballs and lining them up with the center of my pupils. I get measurements ranging from the mid 63ish range to just 64 when I do it this way.
I mean I did before but the opthalmologist is obviously the most accurate so pointless after that

I mean I did before but the opthalmologist is obviously the most accurate so pointless after that
Yeah I agree. But you can get pretty close if you really try with the right tools.

Most people here just use distorted pics to measure their ratios or bad technique or just 'ego-measure'. I mean you can tell by the number of people claiming 33mm+ PFL JFL. That's like 99 percentile lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Yeah I agree. But you can get pretty close if you really try with the right tools.

Most people here just use distorted pics to measure their ratios or bad technique or just 'ego-measure'. I mean you can tell by the number of people claiming 33mm+ PFL JFL. That's like 99 percentile lol.
I think it's hard to measure PFL from a ruler/ calipers alone. I am guessing mine should be in 32-34mm range since my eyes look a bit big for my face

Does head size matter?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
But yeah it does add charisma points in real life, a big head I mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Just calculate your cranial capacity. Jfl at equating face size with skull size, it's not exactly the same thing.

Also, he's not a skullcel in the slightest.

My cranial width is 160mm

My cranial height is 200mm (measure from the boney ridge on the skull next to your ear)

My cranial length is 200mm

0.000334(W-11)(H-11)(L-11)+406.01

Yes I have memorized the formula for cranial capacity.

Well mine is 2183.7. Which is extremely high. Legit one in over a billion. Note the average male is 1400.

I think it's hard to measure PFL from a ruler/ calipers alone. I am guessing mine should be in 32-34mm range since my eyes look a bit big for my face
It is hard. But you can get pretty close.

I think this because I have 78 mm ipd but you are a peanut skull so average will look big to you

i don’t see a problem with his skull size. nigga looks slow/autistic. idk what causes that, i think it’s mouth area