Skywalker and other faggots that need banning

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
I urgently propose a ban for faggots like @Skywalker that add nothing of value to the forum

He recently announced his return — adding a bump an hour later because no one noticed or cared that he was gone

2024 GreyCels may not know that this faggot used to be a mod that got fired due to his inability to keep up with .orgs elite mods like the 19 year old autistic incel Squirtle from the slums of India

I remember my first ever interaction with Skywalker — a thread that he later deleted in a fit on anger due to losing an argument

Such abuses of mod power was what he eventually got him fired, with his final abuse being that he publicly revealed private info of users that applied to the forum

16k posts of low IQ yappin that we won’t miss once @Master finally does us all a favour & bans him!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Ricky212, murdah and 9 others
Such abuses of mod power was what he eventually got him fired, with his final abuse being that he publicly revealed private info of users that applied to the forum
thats crazy tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PROMETHEUS
Why the fuck would anyone do this sort of thing? Do you dumb bastards have anything at all going in your lives rather than seeking to dig into and reveal others? Pathetic cucks

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Skywalker, murdah and 4 others
I urgently propose a ban for faggots like @Skywalker that add nothing of value to the forum

He recently announced his return — adding a bump an hour later because no one noticed or cared that he was gone

2024 GreyCels may not know that this faggot used to be a mod that got fired due to his inability to keep up with .orgs elite mods like the 19 year old autistic incel Squirtle from the slums of India

I remember my first ever interaction with Skywalker — a thread that he later deleted in a fit on anger due to losing an argument

16k posts of low IQ yappin that we won’t miss once @Master finally does us all a favour & bans him!
IMG 5843

thats crazy tbh
Why the fuck would anyone do this sort of thing? Do you dumb bastards have anything at all going in your lives rather than seeking to dig into and reveal others? Pathetic cucks

The respect of discretion and privacy is a concept far too complex for his low IQ to grasp

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, Skywalker, Hernan and 1 other person

16k posts of low IQ yappin that we won’t miss once @
Master
@Master finally does us all a favour & bans him!
that thread i made ,was because i was making fun of super fun names that applied to become a member , such as "im gonna rope now" or "it will never begin" or people (most likely trolling) saying shit like "im 5'1" and living in bangladesh please let me join :feelskek: " or the like

i was really trying to brighten peoples days by that thread, literally reading what people applying to join wrote, was so fucking funny ,you have no idea :feelskek: :ROFLMAO:, but its definitely NOT why i was demodded ,as most sub mods were demodded, about 4 of them @Kristin @Sny @joao @Lux ...and all
we were on a TRIAL period, after all, as SUB mods

@Squirtle is probably THE most gentlemanly mod ever bro, so i dont know why you even tagged him *weird
i never had any pbs with him, i only had "disagreements" with @Gengar and @emeraldglass , due to them misunderstanding me
most of the mods still like me , and @Kristin and all sub mods that were demodded lul

its really no biggie, as ive never held grudges (you can see this by reading my posts) against anyone here, and i dont really care about all of this
im mostly here to have fun, honestly

so.....shit thread OP, kys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, randomop, Kamui and 1 other person
that thread i made ,was because i was making fun of super fun names that applied to become a member , such as "im gonna rope now" or "it will never begin" or people (most likely trolling) saying shit like "im 5'1" and living in bangladesh please let me join :feelskek: " or the like

i was really trying to brighten peoples days by that thread, but its definitely NOT why i was demodded ,as most sub mods were demodded, about 4 of them @Kristin @Sny @joao ...and all

@Squirtle is probably THE most gentlemanly mod ever bro, so i dont know why you even tagged him *weird
i never had any pbs with him, i only had "disagreements" with @Gengar and @emeraldglass , due to them misunderstanding me
most of the mods still like me , and @Kristin and all sub mods that were demodded lul

its really no biggie, as ive never held grudges (you can see this by reading my posts) against anyone here, and i dont really care about all of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser and Hernan

i was really trying to brighten peoples days by that thread, but its definitely NOT why i was demodded ,as most sub mods were demodded, about 4 of them @Kristin @Sny @joao @Lux ...and all

Which .org mod is the shortest

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, PseduoAryan and Skywalker
He got fired?This is outrageous, this is unfair!