Slanted ramus = short mandible bone?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
These two are technically the same amount of forward grown but one appears shorter because of a slanted ramusb

Attachments

• IMG_5091.jpeg
    IMG_5091.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, RAMU KAKA, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
These two are technically the same amount of forward grown but one appears shorter because of a slanted ramusb
lmao just im exception then

We need a surgery to fix a slanted ramus

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
mine is very slanted still my mandible length mog 99% of forum
Ya of course there’s outliers but a slanted ramus is one of the causes for a short mandible bone (others being just a reccesed mandible or a reccesed chin)

Ya of course there’s outliers but a slanted ramus is one of the causes for a short mandible bone (others being just a reccesed mandible or a reccesed chin)
i have crimson chin aswell jfl , its just genetics i unforunately did not get my ramus and gonion from my dad but got his chin projection and mandible i got slanted ramus from my mom which makes sense . i wish everyday i could have my dad's lower third never would have been here tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Zenis
i have crimson chin aswell jfl , its just genetics i unforunately did not get my ramus and gonion from my dad but got his chin projection and mandible i got slanted ramus from my mom which makes sense . i wish everyday i could have my dad's lower third never would have been here tbh
I got nothing from my parents, both are ramus 404, actually I don’t know my dad is just fat as shit and I can’t really tell.

I got nothing from my parents, both are ramus 404, actually I don’t know my dad is just fat as shit and I can’t really tell.
my dad is obese as well , most dads are tbh , but he skull mogs very hard even as a fatcell i got the most retarded genetic recomb

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
my dad is obese as well , most dads are tbh , but he skull mogs very hard even as a fatcell i got the most retarded genetic recomb
I don’t know why most dads just have mogger skulls

I don’t know why most dads just have mogger skulls
its very rare to dimorphism mog your dad in modern age with the estrogenic lifestyle , my dad told me he barely at any processed food just homecooked meals , meanwhile i am consuming estrogenic sweets from my birth like a heroine addict

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Zenis
its very rare to dimorphism mog your dad in modern age with the estrogenic lifestyle , my dad told me he barely at any processed food just homecooked meals , meanwhile i am consuming estrogenic sweets from my birth like a heroine addict
If I ever get to reproduce I’m gonna make sure my son is breast fed for 3 years, never mouth breathes, and eats home cooked Meals with tough foods in them

I don’t give a shit about my daughter tho she will have infinite smv no matter wahtb

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
If I ever get to reproduce I’m gonna make sure my son is breast fed for 3 years, never mouth breathes, and eats home cooked Meals with tough foods in them

I don’t give a shit about my daughter tho she will have infinite smv no matter wahtb
nah i would make her hqnq tbh raised to good looking and gigastacy maxx her aswell but in deep religious upbringing and marry her to a religious chad , if my bloodline continues i am making sure i goes atleast 6 generation ahead from here

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
nah i would make her hqnq tbh raised to good looking and gigastacy maxx her aswell but in deep religious upbringing and marry her to a religious chad , if my bloodline continues i am making sure i goes atleast 6 generation ahead from here
Ya I’ll raise her well so she doesn’t end up like these whores these day and I’ll make SURE SHE KNOWS HOW TO RESPWCT MEN,
Men are taught how to respect women but I need to make sure my daughter knows how to respect men

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and mayo mogger
Ya I’ll raise her well so she doesn’t end up like these whores these day and I’ll make SURE SHE KNOWS HOW TO RESPWCT MEN,
Men are taught how to respect women but I need to make sure my daughter knows how to respect men
i would not go full retard mode and say muh dont divorce even if you are getting beaten up , but yeah i would raise her to truthful and accountable , i will send to a girls only school tbh and limit the access to social media , bbut tbh all of this is not usefull i think in the next 4-5 year a major war would break out tbh

Slanted ramus = genetic

• +1
i would not go full retard mode and say muh dont divorce even if you are getting beaten up , but yeah i would raise her to truthful and accountable , i will send to a girls only school tbh and limit the access to social media , bbut tbh all of this is not usefull i think in the next 4-5 year a major war would break out tbh
Damn nigga you think we gonna get nuked before I lose my virginity?

tbh thats why i am planning to moneymaxx i can land intern in the next 2 years i am rationing high cal long lasting foods already tbh

• +1
i think you should take one full year in isolation 5 hours of sleep , 5 hours of looksmaxing , 14 hours of moneymaxxing

draft is deffo coming in next 5 years imo better prep for the worst.

When bro? I got uni next uear
fuck try to maxxout non holidays bhai , sat sundays are crucial thumbpull 2 hours on these day hit gym and swimmmax for rest of 3 hours , try to maxxout your gpa land an high paying intern and start stockmaxxing for intial capital minimise expenses ik might sound cope try stockpilling mres bhai its better to prepare , i am stockpilling on raw peanuts and heav oil for calories cuz i just have my pocketmoney rn

• +1
Fake mental illness nigga, or be a full out racist on the internet
do you really think they would care ? warcrimes are insane they can use mentalcells as meatshields bhai it might not happen , but worst case is you will end up earning a shit ton of money

fuck try to maxxout non holidays bhai , sat sundays are crucial thumbpull 2 hours on these day hit gym and swimmmax for rest of 3 hours , try to maxxout your gpa land an high paying intern and start stockmaxxing for intial capital minimise expenses ik might sound cope try stockpilling mres bhai its better to prepare , i am stockpilling on raw peanuts and heav oil for calories cuz i just have my pocketmoney rn
I’m only 17 bro you think I can do these things?

I’m only 17 bro you think I can do these things?
you can easily land an intern by the end of 1st year if you have grinded enough tbh

you focus only on the small features,none of this means anything if your not 5'11 and over,no big failos like eyes,nose jaw etc and good skin and hair i hope you know this