Slav women mog (fog)

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
I met a woman from Ukraine which was 41. She legit looked better than 99% of women in the Netherlands and she looked 28-ish. I had half an hour conversation and it was very pleasant. I then got on my bike ride and continued to look at every woman's face for the next 40 minutes. Dutch women look like goblins/ogres/shreks. Dutch men look good but then you see them holding hands with a very ugly girl.
It keeps me wondering why are dutch men such cucks that they take ugly, fat, bad personality woman as gf and let her dominate them? No wonder Western girls are so spoiled. I know a story from an obese girl (100kg at 165cm) who showed me her matches on Badoo. She told me a story how she had some fun with a legit model (saw his face, low tier chad) and he even made phonecalls to her when they could meet up again.
Is there any logic behind this dumpster diving?
I also know one chad 99 percentile who is afraid of everything and has high stress to even do basic things like going for groceries.
I talked about it with a slav girl who just moved to the Netherlands and she told me evolution seemed to go the opposite direction here.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 17291 and 6 others
slavic grills are very serious and stern.
scandinavian grills are as GL as EE grills only with the bonus of better personality than EEs. the only downside of Scandinavian grills is they are obsessed with sun bathing and ruin their collagen early.
i base this on my tinder experience using tinder's passport feature to fly virtually to these regions.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, thatrussianguy, Stevensmithgerard and 7 others
scandinavian grills are as GL as EE grills only with the bonus of better personality than EEs. the only downside of Scandinavian grills is they are obsessed with sun bathing and ruin their collagen early.
i base this on my tinder experience using tinder's passport feature to fly virtually to these regions.
I dont know any scandinavian girls. Explain the personality. I found EE to be pleasant. Can't say the same about Dutch. I know one Stacy which tried to talk me into bed but I refused cus her personality is 2/10:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and jabaduk
Not interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Better personality jfl
I am sure those virtue signalling "refugees welcome" feminist Scandinavian hoes have better personalities than EE women that grew up in a non cucked country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 16571, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
Scandinavian girls dont look good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 16380
i think its just a cultural thing, western mans are cucks that would die to date a low tier fat becky isntead of improving themselves and getting a good personnality and trying to date stacies
slav boys arent even that good looking and they still manage to date best looking girls on earths cuz they are real mans not western cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Slavic girls fog 100% all other foids unless you re into exotics like Korean chicks.

Scandinavian women are the closest competitors, but IMO they lack VARIETY. You can find almost any type of slavic girl, incl. scandinavian subtype, and I personally like more southern slav women: they have rounder faces, have pitch black hair, white skin, and simply beautiful.

Sfoid

So, you can kinda find a slavic woman to any of your tastes. While the most beautiful scandinavian women are all very similar in looks, and their beauty is cold, like a statue. And let's be honest, Nordic Stacies' tan IS DUMB. Minus 50% attraction to me: look fake as shit, and instawhorish. But otherwise, very strong competitors for the first place of the EE foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 17291, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Slavic girls fog 100% all other foids unless you re into exotics like Korean chicks.

Scandinavian women are the closest competitors, but IMO they lack VARIETY. You can find almost any type of slavic girl, incl. scandinavian subtype, and I personally like more southern slav women: they have rounder faces, have pitch black hair, white skin, and simply beautiful.

View attachment 1525820

So, you can kinda find a slavic woman to any of your tastes. While the most beautiful scandinavian women are all very similar in looks, and their beauty is cold, like a statue. And let's be honest, Nordic Stacies' tan IS DUMB. Minus 50% attraction to me: look fake as shit, and instawhorish. But otherwise, very strong competitors for the first place of the EE foids.
Bruh, I fucking hate nordic tan. Makes them look like shit.

They only look good pale.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, hiwasuwor and Deleted member 16380
Bruh, I fucking hate nordic tan. Makes them look like shit.

They only look good pale.
Right? 😢

I wonder who even invented this abomination... it fucking looks ridiculous on Nordic foids.. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Right? 😢

I wonder who even invented this abomination... it fucking looks ridiculous on Nordic foids.. :feelswhy:
Exactly. I wonder if nordic foids even realize how bad they look with tans.

Like med foids or germanic foids look pretty good with tans, but nordic foids look like shit:sick:

Altho nordic girls fog hard if they are pale.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 16380
Hello there bro, got out of your cave yesterday?

View attachment 1525820

Damn you have the exact same of my taste. Southern slav waifu for life my fellow man of culture

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16380
i think its just a cultural thing, western mans are cucks that would die to date a low tier fat becky isntead of improving themselves and getting a good personnality and trying to date stacies
slav boys arent even that good looking and they still manage to date best looking girls on earths cuz they are real mans not western cucks
Says enough

Attachments

• MasculinityCycle.jpg
    MasculinityCycle.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Hello there bro, got out of your cave yesterday?

Damn you have the exact same of my taste. Southern slav waifu for life my fellow man of culture
Slav whores are giga liberal feminists these days.

and tbh russian accent sounds kinda shit ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

Let them be feminazis, i would gladly lick their feet and be their slave

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and johncruz12345

Nah bro Russian accent is most sexy one coming from foid. I cant see any accent compete.
And yes it's the liberal ones who are the biggest whores. Good thing most are conservative. Most still want a family instead of career.

Nah bro Russian accent is most sexy one coming from foid. I cant see any accent compete.
And yes it's the liberal ones who are the biggest whores. Good thing most are conservative. Most still want a family instead of career.
The accent makes all russians girl sound like guys or donimatrix ngl.

Not my thing

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 17291
The accent makes all russians girl sound like guys or donimatrix ngl.

Not my thing
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I get what you're saying. Long vowels and downturned pitch at the end of sentences and words makes it that way. Feminine voices is what compensates it for me.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 16571
im dating/dated this 41/42 year old ukrainian woman and i can confirm. she face and body mogs most 20 year olds and looks to be in her early 30s

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 17291
im dating/dated this 41/42 year old ukrainian woman and i can confirm. she face and body mogs most 20 year olds and looks to be in her early 30s
Exactly what I thought. I'd rather fuck this 40+ milf than I'd fuck most girls around 20 which are HALF HER AGE.
Brutal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 17291 and crosshold
Better personality jfl
I am sure those virtue signalling "refugees welcome" feminist Scandinavian hoes have better personalities than EE women that grew up in a non cucked country
dont base your idea off loud twitter progressives.
most scandinavian grills i met were conservative. many of these grills, are well bread and come from wealthy families. they want to keep their prosperity.
cf. many EEs are poor, desperate and will settle (with respect to partner's looks and also political opinions). they would quickly date a swarthy man and change their political opinion, if it meant leaving a third world country and moving to a 1st world country.

tbh i would suspect many affluent north Europeans to be closet racists. eg when i went backpacking (when i coped with leaving my mothers basement to NTmaxx which failed miserably) and met scandinavian grills from many countries, some explicitly said to me that they disliked immigrants moving into their country, especially those that invaded their private space, approached them, tried to sell them things like iphone charges in the market centers in their home countries. this came from a norweigen grills, swiss grill, swedish grill at different times on my backpacking trip. they were all drunk/had a hang over at the hostels i was staying at. the topic switched to immigration because in 2016 immigration was a topical issue given the refugee crisis. one blonde blue eyes grill with maxillary hyperplasia kept putting her hand on my inner leg. while i began to get erect, i figured it would be better to maintain my 5 year (at the time) nofap streak so i walked away. this was the most physical content i have ever had with any female apart from my mother who i have hugged on multiple occasions.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16571 and 1 other person
Right? 😢

it's the jews :owo: they want to make shitskins look appealing and simultaneously give wh*teoids skin cancer so they promote tanning in europe :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16571 and 2 others
I met a woman from Ukraine which was 41. She legit looked better than 99% of women in the Netherlands and she looked 28-ish. I had half an hour conversation and it was very pleasant. I then got on my bike ride and continued to look at every woman's face for the next 40 minutes. Dutch women look like goblins/ogres/shreks. Dutch men look good but then you see them holding hands with a very ugly girl.
It keeps me wondering why are dutch men such cucks that they take ugly, fat, bad personality woman as gf and let her dominate them? No wonder Western girls are so spoiled. I know a story from an obese girl (100kg at 165cm) who showed me her matches on Badoo. She told me a story how she had some fun with a legit model (saw his face, low tier chad) and he even made phonecalls to her when they could meet up again.
I also know one chad 99 percentile who is afraid of everything and has high stress to even do basic things like going for groceries.
I talked about it with a slav girl who just moved to the Netherlands and she told me evolution seemed to go the opposite direction here.
when i visited amsterdam i thought the weres werent very good looking either- ukraine i want to visit but im worried i may be racially attacked hahah i will fuck a slav though or even wife one up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 16571
when i visited amsterdam i thought the weres werent very good looking either- ukraine i want to visit but im worried i may be racially attacked hahah i will fuck a slav though or even wife one up
Don't worry bro I won't hurt ya :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Let me tell you something buddyboyo
Our best of the best fogger bitches don’t stay in poor shitshole slav countries
They export their arses to the west
That’s why the slavic women you meet are generally good looking
Now
The average woman here looks babyfaced with fat cheeks and small lower third, an incel fucking factory :cautious:
Also personality wise they’re pretty cold.
On TikTok they’re all materialistic but the ones I know aren’t

View attachment 1525820

That girl here is like 1 in a 100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

View attachment 1525820

The girl you posted is clearly not southern slavic. She looks 100% Russian/Ukrainian. Also EE girls have less rounded faces than Western girls. Even the girl you posted has a longer midface, just big cheekbones.

Let me tell you something buddyboyo
Our best of the best fogger bitches don’t stay in poor shitshole slav countries
They export their arses to the west
That’s why the slavic women you meet are generally good looking
Now
The average woman here looks babyfaced with fat cheeks and small lower third, an incel fucking factory :cautious:
Also personality wise they’re pretty cold.
On TikTok they’re all materialistic but the ones I know aren’t
Most slavic women are better looking, whether it's in the west or east, it just is. I know pretty examples of EE girls who are ugly in the west and u wouldnt even call them EE. Every girl I found attractive was EE however. Even since being a child and not knowing anything, this was always the case.

I know what u mean with round face and no chin. I think EE men and women have a smaller chin than western. In the US everyone has a massive chin for contrast.
I see them as personality more warm than western, I dont know what you're talking about. I have experienced them as very materialistic. Polish women weren't that materialistic but every Ukranian/Russian was.
I wonder where u get your info from