Slavic foids are superior

murdah

murdah

after ascension, I will breed many slavic foids.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Michael Myers, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Big brown cock only
Images   2024 04 19T103536568

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
IMG 1976

IMG 1977
IMG 1975
IMG 2004
IMG 1972
IMG 2005

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Sny and murdah
after ascension, I will breed many slavic foids.

altough looking at the both of the girls profile, it looks like both of them have money if they can afford a room like that anyway so I dont think they would really like blacks

• So Sad
It's amazing how a Stacey like that could come out of one of those subhumans ballsack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, hiwasuwor and murdah
altough looking at the both of the girls profile, it looks like both of them have money if they can afford a room like that anyway so I dont think they would really like blacks
I pass as Med as a mulatto, do you think thats enough

heavenn brooo:love::love::love:

• +1
Who’s the foid in ur pfp. Is it AI?

I pass as Med as a mulatto, do you think thats enough
tbh, most slavic girls when I was in Russia where either into Kpop or Russian drill fuckers, so probs not, but if you have money you can still attract gl slav girls who are poorer

• +1
Shouldn't these bitches be in war rn? What the fuck Russian men fight for for these useless skanks to be e girling online?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, FutureSlayer and murdah
Water

• +1
Shouldn't these bitches be in war rn? What the fuck Russian men fight for for these useless skanks to be e girling online?
russia is winning, why would they conscript women jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sny and murdah
2nd is emo nigger.
Kys fucking retard. I keep seeing you around being the dumbest poster ever. Wearing black clothes and being pale asf with a dark white filter on doesn't make you emo you stupid shit.

• WTF
Reactions: viniciz
Kys fucking retard. I keep seeing you around being the dumbest poster ever. Wearing black clothes and being pale asf with a dark white filter on doesn't make you emo you stupid shit.
it does tho nigguh and be nice pls :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@murdah she lives in the better part of St Petersburg, chances of bagging a girl like that is pretty hard, even for Russian men

• So Sad
ly too bhai
You don't even know who bring me the horizon or Radiohead is and you classify someone as emo you stupid retard. As I said kys you're illiterate

You don't even know who bring me the horizon or Radiohead is and you classify someone as emo you stupid retard. As I said kys you're illiterate
You are some 25 year old arguing with teenagers on a forum because he explained “emo” in a different way. Go get a life nigger

You are some 25 year old arguing with teenagers on a forum because he explained “emo” in a different way. Go get a life nigger
I'm 22 but yeah you go learn the basics in school and don't worry about me retard

nigga ur 22 ur life must be sad
1) this site and every lookism site was supposed to be for adults not 15 yr old stupid kids asking for steroid advice and retarded indians asking for ratings, you niggas are the ones who don't belong here not me, you can't even afford to rent your own house let alone have real surgeries or steroids so why are you in this site asking for advice anyway? Jfl
2) go back to discord and listen to some phonk music with your retarded friends and confuse e girls with emo, loser

• +1
both look dysgenic

• Ugh..
1) this site and every lookism site was supposed to be for adults not 15 yr old stupid kids asking for steroid advice and retarded indians asking for ratings, you niggas are the ones who don't belong here not me, you can't even afford to rent your own house let alone have real surgeries so why are you in this site asking for advice anyway? Jfl
2) go back to discord and listen to some phonk music with your retarded friends and confuse e girls with emo, loser
I don't listen to phonk music and I don't do retarded shit like most what most of this website does.

I don't listen to phonk music and I don't do retarded shit like most what most of this website does.
Nigga you don't have your own money or is independent. Why are you here? You can't practically do 90% of what looksmax is all about anyway. As I said go back to discord with your underaged friends listen to some phonk shit and kiss my ass on the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back