Slavic Men Are In The Same Category of attractiveness as Australian aborigine and Africans for white people

MikoƂajPolesUgliest

MikoƂajPolesUgliest

Banned
IMG 2164

😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and The Grinch
IMG 8448 IMG 7102
cry for slavs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tai Lung, It'snotover and 7 others
22BEA1DA 7916 4674 B96A DE69ED4D7C4E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Lean4Life, Clown Show and 10 others
Slavs are still amongst the tallest in the world and height is law tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, murdah, BrahminBoss and 7 others
yes we are on subhuman level, slavs are people of color if I remember correctly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, Sushifart and capybara
Slovenia national football team IMG 2170
Slovakia national football team
IMG 2169
IMG 2168
Belarus national football team

IMG 2167
Poland national football team

IMG 2166

Ukrainian national football team

IMG 2165

Russian national football team

Even their athletes with elite genetics are ugly as fuck, Hitler should’ve exterminated them all

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and capybara
Elite polish genetics

Attachments

• IMG_2171.jpeg
    IMG_2171.jpeg
    603.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, capybara and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Slovenia national football teamView attachment 2710721
View attachment 2710722
View attachment 2710723

View attachment 2710724

View attachment 2710725

View attachment 2710726

Even their athletes with elite genetics are ugly as fuck, Hitler should’ve exterminated them all
Supporting Hitler as a white person when he killed 75 million Europeans is the most cuckded shit ever lol.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: russiancelreturns, EggKing, murdah and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, spongebob and HTN_Mentalcel
I read the other day the ancient slavs were almost all gingers and only got darker as they admixtured with the balkans and greek populations during the migrations.

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
IMG 2172 Not a single slavshit who looks as good as this guy not even close, pure Aryan scando-nordid individual

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and copemaxxeer
Slovenia national football teamView attachment 2710721
View attachment 2710722
View attachment 2710723

View attachment 2710724

View attachment 2710725

View attachment 2710726

who are the best looking white people then in your opinion

First of all they still shorter than Noerthern Europeans and second Height without Face is Cope

First of all they still shorter than Noerthern Europeans and second Height without Face is Cope
Poland is 180cm on average and the rest of Slavic nations have gypsies that's why they are manlets. Poland and Germany are really close genetically, height and everything look at the stats.

The UK are the manlets of northern Europe, legit 175cm average and even less in some cities. Ethnics raised here are the same height.

IMG 2177 Muh Slavic height muh average Slavic hairline + pheno

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and BearBoy
If you're talking about Dinaric Balkan they aren't Slavic but Balkan and swarthy indian looking.

Poles are on average 5'11, Russians are 5'9 - 5'10.

Poland is 180cm on average and the rest of Slavic nations have gypsies that's why they are manlets. Poland and Germany are really close genetically, height and everything look at the stats.

The UK are the manlets of northern Europe, legit 175cm average and even less in some cities. Ethnics raised here are the same height.
Yes But still Countries like Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands are 2-4 cm taller than Slavic Countries. And UK isn't Northern Europe. it's more like Western Europe and they are darker on average.

If you're talking about Dinaric Balkan they aren't Slavic but Balkan and swarthy indian looking.

Poles are on average 5'11, Russians are 5'9 - 5'10.
Russia is that low because east Russia has manlets but in west Russia near Moscow they around 181cm. Look up regions of Russia.

@Gengar Go check our IP addresses, some slavshit are claiming everyone here who says something bad about Slavs is my ALT. Imagine being this Shizophrenic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers

Jesus Christ btw this guy is claiming to have 25% Scandinavian Swedish ad-mixture to his slavshit genetically disastrous dna concoction, muh height coping, is nothing more than Slavcel ogre coping, the difference between a few cm’s is entirely inconsequential and meaningless considering Slavs have nothing else going for them, they have the ugliest phenotype, worse maxillas, ugliest eye area, worse hair genetics in Europe, you actually have the worse teeth, I was astonished when I went to Poland how fucked up everybodies teeth were, the only thing Slavs have going for them is they have good zygos, cheekbones, even when looking at skin colouration you guys have the ugliest, it’s like every Slav was born in Chernobyl then you gave them chrones disease then you made their skin emanciated your skin looks ghoulish as if you have never had vitamin d.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Russia is that low because east Russia has manlets but in west Russia near Moscow they around 181cm. Look up regions of Russia.
Some Regions don't matter when most of them are short and even if they are 181cm it wouldn't change anything because they are ugly as fuck and 181cm is not even tall.

Even my people are on average 180cm but are ugly as fuck and only the minority of darker ones are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: MikoƂajPolesUgliest
IMG 1850 Jfl and stop coping wtf is this seriously, you guys look physically ill as if you were genetically predisposed to have skin cancer or something I’ve never seen someone like this in Sweden who has almost yellowish skin UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SLAVIC SUBHUMANS

• Woah
Reactions: nofap
I’ve seen some women on Reddit talk about how Polish men are creepy
All Slavs are subhuman. Slavs were originally brought as Slaves of the Avars in the 6. century

IMG_4740.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Poland is still 180cm on average I wasn't talking about face you illiterate fuck and Slavs are northern Europe anyway which is filled with the most moggers anyway.
And still women talk about you as if you’re some kind of human trash. Just accept your fate lil slavshit coper

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Jesus Christ btw this guy is claiming to have 25% Scandinavian Swedish ad-mixture to his slavshit genetically disastrous dna concoction, muh height coping, is nothing more than Slavcel ogre coping, the difference between a few cm’s is entirely inconsequential and meaningless considering Slavs have nothing else going for them, they have the ugliest phenotype, worse maxillas, ugliest eye area, worse hair genetics in Europe, you actually have the worse teeth, I was astonished when I went to Poland how fucked up everybodies teeth were, the only thing Slavs have going for them is they have good zygos, cheekbones, even when looking at skin colouration you guys have the ugliest, it’s like every Slav was born in Chernobyl then you gave them chrones disease then you made their skin emanciated your skin looks ghoulish as if you have never had vitamin d.
That's the older generation and I am part Swedish. Zoomers are moggers tbh, I mogg much easier in the UK than I ever did in Poland. A few cm is like a standard deviation

None of the guys posted in thr thread as examples for chads have the real Slavic phenotype. Brutal af tbh @St.TikTokcel

Attachments

• IMG_0800.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1927.webp
    400.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0802.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1934.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1930.webp
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
And still women talk about you as if you’re some kind of human trash. Just accept your fate lil slavshit coper
They just don't though. I mogg most men in the uk

None of the guys posted in thr thread as examples for chads have the real Slavic phenotype. Brutal af tbh @St.TikTokcel
Russiancel mogs them all

Why do Slavs have such bad hair genetics and receding hairlines IMG 2178

• +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingArc
Understands my plight when all of those supposed subhumans mog me in Russia.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Supporting Hitler as a white person when he killed 75 million Europeans is the most cuckded shit ever lol.
sure and supporting what is better? only fascism can save Europe not christianity. not communism . nothing else compares

Killed more europigs than niggers and muzzles. That’s why I love him ❀

That's the older generation and I am part Swedish. Zoomers are moggers tbh, I mogg much easier in the UK than I ever did in Poland. A few cm is like a standard deviation
you’re a schizophrenic stop making up lies you ugly polish monkey you mog no one I have thousand of photos of the average Slav even niggers are more attractive than you, ignored accept the Slavpill, or rot on here permanently

I hate niggers, but genuinely I’ve seen better looking niggers, than polish men ugliest men in Europe hands down, deformed inbred retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56068

• Ugh..
Reactions: Graham
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksMaxxingArc, MikoƂajPolesUgliest and yeeyeeslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back