[SLAVIC MOG BATTLE] ME VS NIKO

who mogs?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
high appeal uber nordic-slav prettyboy with chad slay count vs schizo and asperger patient virgin

@Niko69

Attachments

• 2963361_A50D5A84-48E4-49EA-AC69-51C64EB1A98B.png
    2963361_A50D5A84-48E4-49EA-AC69-51C64EB1A98B.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 3011874_4A1F7060-842F-4014-9232-20E8310974AB.jpeg
    3011874_4A1F7060-842F-4014-9232-20E8310974AB.jpeg
    619.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220905-134422_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-134422_Gallery.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 0
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    382.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220720_122120.jpg
    20220720_122120.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220706_210437_422.jpg
    IMG_20220706_210437_422.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Smile vs Squint.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others

Attachments

• 20220828_160229.jpg
    20220828_160229.jpg
    701.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21700, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
how are you a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, blackpilledmoid, Over and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3672 and 9 others
Niko easily

Smilepill unmatched

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, mug, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
i would think russiancel wins irl

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
OP there is some cum left on your lips
3A450FFF 5540 448C ABEA 06A5385E8413

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 15468, p0lishsubhuman and 21 others
high appeal uber nordic-slav prettyboy with chad slay count vs schizo and asperger patient virgin

@Niko69
U unironically look great in ur first pic if u didnt had such lazy eyes and uee. Narrow eyes are cope 99% time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097 and Deleted member 17244
You mog extremely hard in autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Pharmaceutic, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
niko mogs, his tinder statistics are insane

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17244
i'd rate you both chadlite but you are probably extremely aspie irl and dont have a smile as good as niko

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Adonis
also i added a poll since you forgot to incljude it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17244
Both look very good. If you were born as women would be tera stacy with 100000 of simps in dms

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Elvisandreaa and Niklaus Mikaelson
I voted for you because I feel sorry for u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Pharmaceutic, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Niklaus Mikaelson, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Does he mog you?
I guess. He is close to Chadlite but also looksminned. With better grooming he maybe would be Chadlite.

niko mogs

• +1
  • Love it
I guess. He is close to Chadlite but also looksminned. With better grooming he maybe would be Chadlite.
Have you ever been rated on here btw?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Even with your height and possibly frame mog? 6'3" with proportionate frame vs 5'8" is a big difference IRL.

• +1
i need to lose fat in the first way and dyemaxx my hair

Even with your height and possibly frame mog? 6'3" with proportionate frame vs 5'8" is a big difference IRL.
yes smv im not even close to @germanlooks if is 6'3. I didnt see his face, tho

Have you ever been rated on here btw?
No. And I don’t look forward in getting rated because in my case it seems like cope anyways.

On tinder with cherry picked pics I get a few decent matches (HTB) and many dogshit matches.
But irl I don’t get shit and thats even more weird since height matters more irl than in online dating.
So my conclusion from this is that I look worse irl and that my height doesn’t halo me because I am too skinny.
I was just talking about face. With including body and height I guess there could be some women who would pick me because 5‘8 is on the border of manletism in Germany. Frame is probably similar not sure but I am currently not gymmaxxed but working on it

• +1
Reactions: Over
I cant see a difference is this the same Person?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace and copemaxxedturanid
No. And I don’t look forward in getting rated because in my case it seems like cope anyways.

On tinder with cherry picked pics I get a few decent matches (HTB) and many dogshit matches.
But irl I don’t get shit and thats even more weird since height matters more irl than in online dating.
So my conclusion from this is that I look worse irl and that my height doesn’t halo me because I am too skinny.

I was just talking about face. With including body and height I guess there could be some women who would pick me because 5‘8 is on the border of manletism in Germany. Frame is probably similar not sure but I am currently not gymmaxxed but working on it
Have you actually tried to softmax? And maybe get a few minor surgeries for your failos?

You probably won't be chadlite or chad facially, but if you are 6/10 with height and body halo, you could probably exit the invisible category.

@Niko69
russiancel ofc, the first guy has pussylooking eyes

@Niko69
Used my first photo where I wasn't low bf% and after a night out without sleep :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
Both look very good. If you were born as women would be tera stacy with 100000 of simps in dms
legit, id simp for stacy69 @Niko69 and russianstacy @russiancel :love::love:

• Love it
@Niko69 can you rate my smile?

• +1

Attachments

• 20220805_230426.jpg
    20220805_230426.jpg
    830.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nims and Niklaus Mikaelson
Used my first photo where I wasn't low bf% and after a night out without sleep :feelswhy:
Do you think @russianincel could get your results on tinder if he did everything you did?

• JFL
Have you actually tried to softmax? And maybe get a few minor surgeries for your failos?

You probably won't be chadlite or chad facially, but if you are 6/10 with height and body halo, you could probably exit the invisible category.
I am gymmaxxing actively since two months but didn’t took diet seriously so far which means I didn’t progress lookswise at all and am still the same weight. I am about to change that tho.
Then I dye my eyebrows every 3 weeks or so but it only helps a bit because the main issue is that they lack density. And I have a skincare routine but so far my minor acne is still there.

Surgeries I take into consideration for the future are a hair and maybe also eyebrow transplant (might try minox for the eyebrows first but many say it’s cope) and besides that nothing else. Maybe teeth bleaching but that’s not really a surgery.

With gymmaxxed body and Hairtransplant I should definitely be set for the most part. I currently cover my hairline with curtains but it doesn’t work that great always and I can’t live in peace with the constant thoughts in my head on how my hair looks rn and if the temple recession is exposed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I am gymmaxxing actively since two months but didn’t took diet seriously so far which means I didn’t progress lookswise at all and am still the same weight. I am about to change that tho.
Then I dye my eyebrows every 3 weeks or so but it only helps a bit because the main issue is that they lack density. And I have a skincare routine but so far my minor acne is still there.

Surgeries I take into consideration for the future are a hair and maybe also eyebrow transplant (might try minox for the eyebrows first but many say it’s cope) and besides that nothing else. Maybe teeth bleaching but that’s not really a surgery.

With gymmaxxed body and Hairtransplant I should definitely be set for the most part. I currently cover my hairline with curtains but it doesn’t work that great always and I can’t live in peace with the constant thoughts in my head on how my hair looks rn and if the temple recession is exposed
What is with all the defeatism about being sub-chadlite then?

Youre experienced in making love
I mean, I did have a headstart as I started at 14 and had a gf for 2 years with a quite high libido followed by another one for approximately two years recently :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
I mean, I did have a headstart as I started at 14 and had a gf for 2 years with a quite high libido followed by another one for approximately two years recently :lul:
Wait i tought you fucked recently 2 girls per day off apps, different each time

• +1
Wait i tought you fucked recently 2 girls per day off apps, different each time
14-16 I had a gf, 16-20 I had 6 different FWB's (3 on rotation) with some ONS 20-22 i had a gf (up until march 13 I think it was) after that tinder foids

• Love it
  • +1