Slavic women are something else 😍

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
IMG 20221024 010316

Slavic women fog - especially Katya
20221007 044446

@SubSigma @the BULL @StreegeReturn @Leo69

Edit: before anyone comments about her looks - this was meant as in Slavic women fog mentally/personality wise

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, HarrierDuBois, Prettyboy and 15 others
She's mtb but jfl she can take my shy east african heart ❤️

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, RecessedChinCel, to be human and 2 others
Yes krempy

Beer Drinking GIF by lilcozynostril

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Niklaus Mikaelson
avg slavic "woman"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, its_over_for_me_?, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
Based, I wish there were more slavs where I live. I will have to move to Chicago for 3rd generation Polish pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 1851
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ExtraBones and Niklaus Mikaelson
3061214 1662340960028

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 16474 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 16474 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 16474, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
this bitch is so cringe. she really wants to look like a korean girl, cause she knows slavic looks are horrible. well no can do. she still looks like shit.
I'd like to live in a world where she's below average

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ascension, Truecel14 and 1 other person
this bitch is so cringe. she really wants to look like a korean girl, cause she knows slavic looks are horrible. well no can do. she still looks like shit.
Nigga she just fits korean beauty standards. She isn't trying to look korean. She just looks asiatic due to her slavic cuteness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Fixed

1E9DCD81 84B7 45A9 8D0F 813640A4645E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, p0lishsubhuman, Mouthbreath and 14 others
Nigga she just fits korean beauty standards. She isn't trying to look korean. She just looks asiatic due to her slavic cuteness
she doesnt fit korean beauty standards. she tries to look korean extremely hard + her pics are all frauded and possibly photoshopped. look at her youtube vids, looks like a sack of potatos. and theres no such thing as "slavic cuteness" slavs are ogre as fuck, and so are the women

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Brownskink, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
she doesnt fit korean beauty standards. she tries to look korean extremely hard + her pics are all frauded and possible photoshopped. look at her youtube vids, looks like a sack of potatos. and theres no such thing as "slavic cuteness" slavs are ogre as fuck, and so are the women
Cope yellowfever boy. U can't handle the fog

she doesnt fit korean beauty standards. she tries to look korean extremely hard + her pics are all frauded and possible photoshopped. look at her youtube vids, looks like a sack of potatos. and theres no such thing as "slavic cuteness" slavs are ogre as fuck, and so are the women
You have her yt?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Cope yellowfever boy. U can't handle the fog
how is it cope? i barely have any asian girls in my country, its the exact opposite of cope...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Niklaus Mikaelson and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Niklaus Mikaelson
By men she means chad btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 16371 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Russian women aging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16474, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
InCollage 20221012 200421022 Screenshot 20221006 195756

Mommy polina is the ultimate fogger and she is basically a clone of katya, but with blue eyes 🥰

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Based, I wish there were more slavs where I live. I will have to move to Chicago for 3rd generation Polish pussy
Come Uk, it’s full of them here, literally 50% of the Whire girls who are fucksble I match with in dating apps are Slavic (polish usually, some Ukrainians as well 😉)

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Niklaus Mikaelson
It's nice to see that you are one of the few people who love themselves. You like women who look like you.

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Wait, that's the girl i matched with? She's not blonde at all there :'(

no just looks kinda similar

dasha is internet famous

• +1
She's mtb but jfl she can take my shy east african heart ❤️
wtf,i thought you were are proper negro west african gangster tyrone,now you're telling us you're pirate
fb_img_1503561063936.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
It's nice to see that you are one of the few people who love themselves. You like women who look like you.
Does she look like me? Or does Katya ?
Didn't know I was high E :'(
20221007 044732

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 16474
angry-russian-woman-isolated-over-gray-background-47041965.jpg

• JFL
For sure asian women age better than white women but no wear near that level

last night i met a 50 year old black woman
4 kids
Oldest was like 24

this women was the youngest looking 50 i have ever seen irl or online.
Shit was unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Come Uk, it’s full of them here, literally 50% of the Whire girls who are fucksble I match with in dating apps are Slavic (polish usually, some Ukrainians as well 😉)
I coming for all of those slavic girls I see on tiktok with gook profile pictures
20221023 141020

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
For sure asian women age better than white women but no wear near that level

last night i met a 50 year old black woman
4 kids
Oldest was like 24

this women was the youngest looking 50 i have ever seen irl or online.
Shit was unbelievable
Black women age better than Asians this is a fact. Black women are poor and rarely use any beauty products, Asian women avoid the sunlight and use a lot of shit to look younger and yet they still age worse than broke black bitches JFL a Azn bitches. White women age in dog years we all know that

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I coming for all of those slavic girls I see on tiktok with gook profile pictures
View attachment 1920477
My best friend at uni who was female is polish Slavic girl. I tried to fuck her when we first moved on campus but she wouldn’t let me (RIP) she didn’t like me like that oh well. I stuck to Germanic girls they liked me

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
she doesnt fit korean beauty standards. she tries to look korean extremely hard + her pics are all frauded and possibly photoshopped. look at her youtube vids, looks like a sack of potatos. and theres no such thing as "slavic cuteness" slavs are ogre as fuck, and so are the women
This nigga based asf hitlerpilled asf

Slavic women are the most beautiful women in the world. Too bad they're kind of aliens in the way they talk and behave. At least to me.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I don't want to mingle my noble blood with that of slaves, do you realize Slavic is the originator of the word slave? They were the first enslaved people, they got enslaved by the Ottomans in huge numbers aswell as other muslim nations.
On the other hand I want to find a greek woman they have noble blood.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Niklaus Mikaelson

Cute Estonian girl fogs all

JFL at this oldcel vampire gook's thumbnail of him cooming next to a teenage Estonian girl on this 2nd video

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16474
@Anstrum95
How do u feel about Estonian girls? It's a pretty small country.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16474
slavic girl at my work has so much forward growth and a button nose pale glass skin and jet black hair with blue eyes

and shes emo and has a cute slavic english accent

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Niklaus Mikaelson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back