Slavic women are something else 😍

I already follow her and texted with her ;)
Is she game to meet up irl and fooooook. Also where do I fine her videos all I get are pictures when I type her into Google 😢

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
slavic girl at my work has so much forward growth and a button nose pale glass skin and jet black hair with blue eyes

and shes emo and has a cute slavic english accent
Can you give me her IG please? It's for no particular reason.....
20221017 013038

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16474
@Anstrum95
How do u feel about Estonian girls? It's a pretty small country.
some are pretty which I like :oops: , some have been corrupted by tattoos 😧 and some are quite tall, I am 183cm and seeing some of them near my height is making me question if i'm a manlet 😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cheesyrumble
I don't want to mingle my noble blood with that of slaves, do you realize Slavic is the originator of the word slave? They were the first enslaved people, they got enslaved by the Ottomans in huge numbers aswell as other muslim nations.
On the other hand I want to find a greek woman they have noble blood.
Greeks spend centuries under Ottoman rule, while only few slavs did.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kooshin and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
some are pretty which I like :oops: , some have been corrupted by tattoos 😧 and some are quite tall, I am 183cm and seeing some of them near my height is making me question if i'm a manlet 😂
Now imagine living with a 5’10 woman your whole life

And idiots here stuggle to understand why I view myself as a manlet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 16474
Is she game to meet up irl and fooooook. Also where do I fine her videos all I get are pictures when I type her into Google 😢
@SubSigma would know where to find all that stuff, i only texted a few messages with her and she's @SubSigma 's foid, wouldn't take her away from him, i just gotta hope Katya notices me at some point

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16474 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, SubSigma and Deleted member 16474
@SubSigma would know where to find all that stuff, i only texted a few messages with her and she's @SubSigma 's foid, wouldn't take her away from him, i just gotta hope Katya notices me at some point
JFL, that means she’s not willing to fly to Denmark and get shagged by a Vikang. I guess it brings her bad memories of the Viking slave traders who sold millions of EE girls off you have to ensure her that those days are over. You brought this on yourself niko your ancestors are responsible for this 😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Niklaus Mikaelson
JFL, that means she’s not willing to fly to Denmark and get shagged by a Vikang. I guess it brings bad memories of the Viking slave traders who sold millions of EE girls off. You brought this on yourself niko your ancestors are responsible for this 😢
I mean, I haven't asked Katya yet as she has ultra status halo with 1.6 million tiktok Simps so haven't made an attempt yet as I want to Instagrammax as much as I can before I do, also Ukrainian people used to hate polish people duo to history, but now they're slowly changing as Poland helped tremendously during the war to the point where Poland feels like walking into Ukraine with the amount of Ukrainians prioritising them over their own people which might be a halo for me as I'm half polish

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, SubSigma, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I mean, I haven't asked Katya yet as she has ultra status halo with 1.6 million tiktok Simps so haven't made an attempt yet as I want to Instagrammax as much as I can before I do, also Ukrainian people used to hate polish people duo to history, but now they're slowly changing as Poland helped tremendously during the war to the point where Poland feels like walking into Ukraine with the amount of Ukrainians prioritising them over their own people which might be a halo for me as I'm half polish
I see. I didn’t know polish and UKriane hated eachother before the war, then again these are Slavs and Slavs are basically pale Africans/Arab so they all hate eachother over dumb shit. Niko will ascend with Katyanstiaa

• Love it
I don't want to mingle my noble blood with that of slaves, do you realize Slavic is the originator of the word slave? They were the first enslaved people, they got enslaved by the Ottomans in huge numbers aswell as other muslim nations.
On the other hand I want to find a greek woman they have noble blood.
Don't worry, you can't pick up cute/gl slavic/eastern european woman anyways :lul:

Black women age better than Asians this is a fact. Black women are poor and rarely use any beauty products, Asian women avoid the sunlight and use a lot of shit to look younger and yet they still age worse than broke black bitches JFL a Azn bitches. White women age in dog years we all know that
Why do you think this is? Skin thickness? The melanin in blacks skin?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
99% of them look like shit but I guess internet warped the perception of reality.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back