Slavs are More White Than Meds

A

AutisticGymcel

Banned
Tbh. Even normies would agree if you asked them.

• +1
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 28541, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, try2beme, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 4 others
U cant say Meds are white. Ronaldo is not white for example

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, exo, Deleted member 28541 and 9 others
Forums ethnics disagree
Some users would unironically call this russian model an "ethnic" just because she is slavic. Jfl
HD wallpaper alla brutelova pretty face blonde influencer russian model beautiful babe

U literally can't get more "white" than this. There's a reason why slavic foids are more popular than med foids. And it's not just the betabuxxer cucks fantasizing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28541 and AutisticGymcel
white is a made up term. meds are europeans therefore non ethnic. same for slavs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, exo, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
retards think all slavic men look like peanut skull brachies, i know a russian and a ukrainian slayer off the top of my head but they have tall skulls and strong bones

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and the BULL
Everyone on this forum agrees slavs are most closely related to finnish people jfl.

They are aryan.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
U cant say Meds are white. Ronaldo is not white for example
Ronaldo is white as fuck, he's just tanned

He looked pasty asf when he was a nobody in England

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29786 and 2 others
retards think all slavic men look like peanut skull brachies, i know a russian and a ukrainian slayer off the top of my head but they have tall skulls and strong bones
Average Russian in WMAF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Some users would unironically call this russian model an "ethnic" just because she is slavic. Jfl
View attachment 2303015
U literally can't get more "white" than this. There's a reason why slavic foids are more popular than med foids. And it's not just the betabuxxer cucks fantasizing.
But everyday some Indian cites a peer reviewed study that claims Slavs are not white and that curries are actually the true Aryans.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I'm related to an old Russian royalty bloodline (jfl if I had been born 150 years earlier I would have been mega rich royalty) and it extends all the way back to Scandinavian Vikings. The only reason I have brown hair and eyebrows is because my grandfather decided to marry a brit.
Screenshot 2023 07 07 085612

So this notion of Slavs being subhuman comes from Hitler strategically calling them that because of the communists. He was calling the communists subhuman, but people thought he was calling us subhuman.

Screenshot 2023 07 05 052156
Screenshot 2023 07 05 025528

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
I'm related to an old Russian royalty bloodline (jfl if I had been born 150 years earlier I would have been mega rich royalty) and it extends all the way back to Scandinavian Vikings. The only reason I have brown hair and eyebrows is because my grandfather decided to marry a brit.
View attachment 2303034
So this notion of Slavs being subhuman comes from Hitler strategically calling them that because of the communists. He was calling the communists subhuman, but people thought he was calling us subhuman.

why are you fat nigga i can see the vision of leanmaxxing on you

• JFL
Reactions: Jase
why are you fat nigga i can see the vision of leanmaxxing on you
Unironically it's from
vodka

I drink too much of it and its made me fucking fat after like 2 years IM ADDICTED TO ALCOHOL.

• JFL
Reactions: lelouch
Unironically it's from
vodka

I drink too much of it and its made me fucking fat after like 2 years IM ADDICTED TO ALCOHOL.
brutal I went through that phase for a year and gained like 20 lbs I cut most of it off now tho

• Woah
Reactions: Jase
europe is a made up chunk of land
Nope there are historical and cultural reasons to separate europeans from the rest
Plus meds are literally White when not tanned
They're way more Athletic and have way more accolades in the scientific world than arabs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Debetro and AutisticGymcel
brutal I went through that phase for a year and gained like 20 lbs I cut most of it off now tho
>Be me
>Genetically prone to alcohol addiction
>My grandfather died of liver failure due to it.
>Living in Australia
>Highest rate of alcohol consumption in the world

What could possibly go wrong???

Nope there are historical and cultural reasons to separate europeans from the rest
Plus meds are literally White when not tanned
They're way more Athletic and have way more accolades in the scientific world than arabs
The only meds I will call white is north Greek people.

I heard southern Greece has lots of north African genes.

white is a made up term. meds are europeans therefore non ethnic. same for slavs.
nobody from north france up to iceland considers southern europeans white, only ethnics do

hard to admit for an ethnic such as yourself but it's what it is, some people have it worse

Meds are more white than slavs

dark hair + dark eyes= not white

and you can clearly see even with his pale body that he's mixed
That's the stupidest cope you could come up with and you still did it

nobody from north france up to iceland considers southern europeans white, only ethnics do

hard to admit for an ethnic such as yourself but it's what it is, some people have it worse
Funny because i had higher smv in "White" North Italy than here

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Tbh. Even normies would agree if you asked them.
no one cares and I think the reason why people say slavs arent white is cause slavs act like niggers not cause of how they look

Funny because i had higher smv in "White" North Italy than here
Brother, you have success everywhere, some slight differences are just coincidential
It's a general premise. Meaning that there are of course white people on Spain, Italy, Greece etc. , but the general population is perceived significantly darker than the rest of Europe.

View attachment 2303015
let me guess her bf is a gook

no one cares and I think the reason why people say slavs arent white is cause slavs act like niggers not cause of how they look
View attachment 2307943
View attachment 2307944
View attachment 2307945
Slavs have a lot of mixed population and lots of them are whiteniggers/white trash like the lower classes of UK or Ireland, so it's justified believing they are not white in general.

But it's funny because this only applies when thinking about men, if thinking about women, practically nobody will argue that they are white. So it's hard to classify them

Slavs are, and always have been, white. 4chin anthropologists are goofy

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Eastern europeans are the whitest race

meds r light brown by default