The reason why most sfcels are barely white passing

• JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, vernier, noobs and 2 others
Aryans, true aryans mog, they fuck plenty of women, raise a family that continues their genetic line. They're also just nice people, face and personality are influenced by the same genes.

remember, kill the fuckheads
IMG 8506

When you look at white racists, they see their own pathetic sexual success and dysgenic bodies and mistake their own inferiority as DA JOOS inflicting it upon the 'white race' when it's really just them being a subhuman who would have been one of the dead babies back when the dysgenic simply died from lack of modern medicine.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Putin, |Daddy_Zygos|, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Aryans, true aryans mog, they fuck plenty of women, raise a family that continues their genetic line. They're also just nice people, face and personality are influenced by the same genes.

remember, kill the fuckheads
View attachment 3205964

When you look at white racists, they see their own pathetic sexual success and dysgenic bodies and mistake their own inferiority as DA JOOS inflicting it upon the 'white race' when it's really just them being a subhuman who would have been one of the dead babies back when the dysgenic simply died from lack of modern medicine.
Based as fuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Imretarded?
Based as fuck
Remember, before modern medicine. HALF of all babies born would die pretty quickly. And then only about 25% of people would even make it to adulthood and reproduce. People had over ten kids on average back then for a reason, it was all to keep birth rates stable:feelshehe:

These fuckheads are the result of not just one, but multiple generations of sub optimal babies being given drugs, pure breathing air ect to survive and eventually reproducing with other sub optimal people and merging all their degenerate dna together which results in amplification of broken blood until you reach the point where 60% of males are too fucking ugly and low self control (simping for women) to even attract a mate.

Modern dating is a true solution, chad is a more or less unbroken specimen, infact he has prestine, sublime blood that can rapidly repair the human genepool.

His facial aesthetics was never the norm, he's abnormally stable genetically. Extremely beautiful mathematical proportions are all over his face, proportions all animals enjoy. Thank the fucking jews for breaking down dysgenic monogamy laws and social standards.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, Jason Voorhees, borntosuffer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: faustianspirit, watah and Jason Voorhees
@borntosuffer I can no longer take you seriously after learning that you're an Albanian "sfcel" somehow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and noobs
ironically the most ethnic looking people from family come from europe jfl

Bud you're even a disgrace to the proclaimed white supremacists, YOURE A SLAV get a grip before Putin gonna PUT IT IN your BUTT
I think he is a Jew.
A slav wouldn't be a nerdick supremacist.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I think he is a Jew.
I literally showed him evidence that the nazis (he claims to be one) hated slavs and what not but he's still dickriding them

• +1
Reactions: Putin
I literally showed him evidence that the nazis (he claims to be one) hated slavs and what not but he's still dickriding them
The ruler of Germany decided to kill people just because they were of a different nationality. Poles, French, Jews, Russians and other nations had to accept and submit to the fascists, or die.
Moreover, he is a Pole, and Hitler killed more Poles than Jews, Russians, and Ukrainians @slavicpsycho this is sad tbh.

• +1
I think he is a Jew.
You support a white genocide of ukranian and russian people both ran by jewish presidents. You're the closest thing to a jew

You support a white genocide of ukranian and russian people both ran by jewish presidents. You're the closest thing to a jew
wdym? I don't support Biden and zelensky

• +1
wdym? I don't support Biden and zelensky
Putin is sending troops to kill whites. It doesn't matter if they're "ukranian traitors", either you're so low IQ you've been brainwashed to think people with identical genetics to you should be killed, or you're part of the same jewish cult as putin and zelensky

Putin is sending troops to kill whites. It doesn't matter if they're "ukranian traitors", either you're so low IQ you've been brainwashed to think people with identical genetics to you should be killed, or you're part of the same jewish cult as putin and zelensky
what a fucking schizo JFL Ukrainian faggots 8 years before the war shelled the territory of Russia committing "genocide of whites", and when Putin decided to stop it, he is a "member of the Jewish cult"for you

• +1
when Putin decided to stop it,
Stop white genocide by doing 100x more white genocide, high IQ. Again you're proving my point the frequencies are fucked up in your brain to brainwash you to commend the death of Ukranians which share the same exact genetics as you

Stop white genocide by doing 100x more white genocide, high IQ. Again you're proving my point the frequencies are fucked up in your brain to brainwash you to commend the death of Ukranians which share the same exact genetics as you
you are so fucking dumb nigger. In geopolitics, there is no such stupid bullshit as "one and the same genetics", everything doesn't give a fuck, it's not profitable for Russia that Ukraine gets closer to the West and joins NATO, genetics has nothing to do with it. What 100x genocide are you talking about? ТЦК are catches Ukrainians and sent for minced meat by the authorities of Ukraine, not Russia. They are committing genocide against themselves.
@Imretarded? bruital

The ruler of Germany decided to kill people just because they were of a different nationality. Poles, French, Jews, Russians and other nations had to accept and submit to the fascists, or die.
Moreover, he is a Pole, and Hitler killed more Poles than Jews, Russians, and Ukrainians @slavicpsycho this is sad tbh.
What??

@slavicpsycho brutal if you're really pole

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Putin
you are so fucking dumb nigger. In geopolitics, there is no such stupid bullshit as "one and the same genetics", everything doesn't give a fuck, it's not profitable for Russia that Ukraine gets closer to the West and joins NATO, genetics has nothing to do with it. What 100x genocide are you talking about? ТЦК are catches Ukrainians and sent for minced meat by the authorities of Ukraine, not Russia. They are committing genocide against themselves.
@Imretarded? bruital
Dude you are so fucking brainwashed if you want to kill millions of your brothers and own people all innocent just for daddy putin you're actually mentally ill or a troll. Or severe IQ deficiency, I don't know which

Dude you are so fucking brainwashed if you want to kill millions of your brothers and own people all innocent just for daddy putin you're actually mentally ill or a troll. Or severe IQ deficiency, I don't know which
ukrainians are jews, not my brothers.

ukrainians are jews, not my brothers.
Do you realize what you are saying right now? Or, do you have a fucking tapeworm inside of your brain, you want to KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, all because you've been told to hate them by media. Repeat that to yourself, I don't know if you can, you probably have some slurred speech from the severe mental retardation

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Do you realize what you are saying right now? Or, do you have a fucking tapeworm inside of your brain, you want to KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, all because you've been told to hate them by media. Repeat that to yourself, I don't know if you can, you probably have some slurred speech from the severe mental retardation
I had to communicate many times with Ukrainians, they are brainwashed. For them, we are "occupiers who have oppressed their people for centuries," even though there were no Ukrainians before the October Revolution.

IMG 5424

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Hes not wrong I mean come on its pretty obvious white supremacists places are disproportionately filled with shitskins and slavs for some reason
I know but he's Indian so it's funny

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Asians do not attract me in the slightest
They dont attract you untill they are your only option lol, thats why white supremacist usually have asian wives

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back