Slay Or Be Slayed

muh

muh

6โ€™2, brunette, a17
Don't give up, don't let others win. Giving up on sex=giving up on life. Also, a lot of incels say that they are not good for reproduction and that's why they should not have sex. Want some blackpill? Most women aren't good for reproduction either.

Reproduction requires two people. Your genes get combined with soemone else's. It's all about choosing the right person to maximize the genetic potential of the offspring. You can't be unfit for reproduction individually because you can't reproduce on your own.

I know it's hard but you have to stay with it. As a man, you have to be perfect. If your spirit is broken, it's over. Women smell weakness like sharks smell blood.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, MonoTBB, rolloftape and 2 others
sex isn't everything lol

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, It'snotover and arab_chink
just be a 5,2 curry janitor breeding with a white stacy theory

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
money and sex is
FDE750E7 768D 467A B7C4 D6F909C30950
Op:

Don't give up, don't let others win. Giving up on sex=giving up on life. Also, a lot of incels say that they are not good for reproduction and that's why they should not have sex. Want some blackpill? Most women aren't good for reproduction either.

Reproduction requires two people. Your genes get combined with soemone else's. It's all about choosing the right person to maximize the genetic potential of the offspring. You can't be unfit for reproduction individually because you can't reproduce on your own.

I know it's hard but you have to stay with it. As a man, you have to be perfect. If your spirit is broken, it's over. Women smell weakness like sharks smell blood.
if you have seen ltn with htb i would assume you are from latinamerica,that mostly for NT law

Thx for the motivation bhai

• +1
Reactions: muh
Shoot for your dreams, never get up brahs

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and muh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back