Slay or be slayed

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Don't give up, don't let others win. Giving up on sex=giving up on life. Also, a lot of incels say that they are not good for reproduction and that's why they should not have sex. Want some blackpill? Most women aren't good for reproduction either.

Reproduction requires two people. Your genes get combined with soemone else's. It's all about choosing the right person to maximize the genetic potential of the offspring. You can't be unfit for reproduction individually because you can't reproduce on your own.

I know it's hard but you have to stay with it. As a man, you have to be perfect. If your spirit is broken, it's over. Women smell weakness like sharks smell blood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, Swagwaffle and 2 others
I agree with the sentiment but how can you have this mindset when you know you're less attractive than other men, and that any woman you want probably has better options than you? Do you just lie to yourself until you believe it? In that case how does that make us different from any other deluded red/bluepoll out there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I agree with the sentiment but how can you have this mindset when you know you're less attractive than other men, and that any woman you want probably has better options than you? Do you just lie to yourself until you believe it? In that case how does that make us different from any other deluded red/bluepoll out there?

Because redpiller/bluepillers do not have a 'mindset'. What they have, is a series of 'method' and 'plaititudes' that they believe, if applied, will get them laid.

They dont have integrity. If they get rejected, they doubt tehmselves, they doubt their methods and they become blackpilled.

Also, if you start witht he mindsrt that others are more atteactive than you, you are screwed. You need to overvalue yourself. You need to be cocky and have no weakness.

• +1
Normie trait #3737272 - Giving incels life advice

• +1
This is not advice. This is a must.
Kek I have garbage genes why would I want to pass this pain onto someone else other than getting primal satisfaction.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
That's a very low t response my dude
Exactly, why would I want to pass on this low T garbage body to someone else?

And low T is only one of several health issues that I have. I'm killing my cucked lineage once and for all. Went back and traced my ancestors to the 17th century.

Not one fucking normie tier person. All subhumans.

• +1
Kek I have garbage genes why would I want to pass this pain onto someone else other than getting primal satisfaction.
Good thinking. Don't make others suffer for a lifetime just for your own momentary pleasure

• +1

Because your genes get combined with someone else's, didn'y you read my thread?

• +1
Exactly, why would I want to pass on this low T garbage body to someone else?
Dude genetic recombination is a bigger deal. Like just cuz u have low t doesn't mean your kids will have it. If anything it's more on the mom's side

• +1
Dude genetic recombination is a bigger deal. Like just cuz u have low t doesn't mean your kids will have it. If anything it's more on the mom's side

Robust wife or death. Imagine having kids with Olivia Wylde. Even the biggest subhuman would make a chad with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I'm not gonna take that risk. You on the other hand are good looking af, if I were you I'd aim for having 5 or something.
Robust wife or death. Imagine having kids with Olivia Wylde. Even the biggest subhuman would make a chad with her
Cope again. My grandma was robust af and she made a subhuman because she bred with my incel grandfather.

• +1
tfw when jawmogged by a fucking female with 20 times less testosterone

• +1
I'm not gonna take that risk. You on the other hand are good looking af, if I were you I'd aim for having 5 or something.

Cope again. My grandma was robust af and she made a subhuman because she bred with my incel grandfather.

So your grandmother is your mother?
tfw when jawmogged by a fucking female with 20 times less testosterone

It's all about the mother. Women with good bones not only make better sons, they also age better due to having better skin tissue support

• +1
So your grandmother is your mother?

It's all about the mother. Women with good bones not only make better sons, they also age better due to having better skin tissue support
All the women in my family have been robust and all the men have been subhuman.

Masc mother =! Masc son

I can pm u pics l8r of them.

• +1
Don't give up, don't let others win. Giving up on sex=giving up on life. Also, a lot of incels say that they are not good for reproduction and that's why they should not have sex. Want some blackpill? Most women aren't good for reproduction either.

Reproduction requires two people. Your genes get combined with soemone else's. It's all about choosing the right person to maximize the genetic potential of the offspring. You can't be unfit for reproduction individually because you can't reproduce on your own.

I know it's hard but you have to stay with it. As a man, you have to be perfect. If your spirit is broken, it's over. Women smell weakness like sharks smell blood.
Cope

• +1
All the women in my family have been robust and all the men have been subhuman.

Masc mother =! Masc son

I can pm u pics l8r of them.
Alright man yeah I'd like to see them lmao

• +1
You don't have to reproduce to have sex. Get a vasectomy if you're really worried. There isn't alot of pleasure in life for people like us, might as well take what we can get.

I think OP was referring more to the type if mindset you need to have IF you want to slay, rather than saying you need to slay regardless

• +1