Slay report: being non needy is leigt

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Meet this foid and We go to a secluded car park which she suggested where chatting and I’m leaning and she moving away. Shes acting completely cold the whole time like it’s so obvious. I’m literally looking at her and leaning in. she’s showing no interest. Then she goes ‘let’s go to town or something it’s creepy here’ at this point I know it’s over.

Guess what I said??

‘do you want to just take you home?’

She goes ‘what??’ Like caught off guard.

‘I go I’ll just take you home tbh you’re obviously not feeling it and i cba doing that’ I put my car in reverse and she goes

‘no it’s not that, I’m just warming up’

‘what?’

‘I’m comfortable here let’s stay’

5 minutes later I’m fucking her in doggy standing outside with her bent over.

Bad the best ass ever. Just turned 18 PAWG.

Lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Primalsplit, Ricky212 and 8 others
where do you find the big ass girls man unreal ngl
and you put her back to her place she thought she is the one demanding cringe tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Whitepill_Saint
Mirin rizz tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, WishIwasChico and Whitepill_Saint
You defiled her, over for the cuck that wifes her now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, Ricky212, WishIwasChico and 3 others
Meet this foid and We go to a secluded car park which she suggested where chatting and I’m leaning and she moving away. Shes acting completely cold the whole time like it’s so obvious. I’m literally looking at her and leaning in. she’s showing no interest. Then she goes ‘let’s go to town or something it’s creepy here’ at this point I know it’s over.

Guess what I said??

‘I go I’ll just take you home tbh you’re obviously not feeling it and i cba doing that’ I put my car in reverse and she goes

‘what?’

Lifefuel
She's was either extremely timid (she liked you, the good ending) or deeply insecure so she smashed to make herself feel worthy (bad ending)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: johnnymacster, bobtheflowerpot, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
@bobtheflowerpot @WishIwasChico @Whitepill_Saint
i updated my response

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Whitepill_Saint
She's was either extremely timid (she liked you, the good ending) or deeply insecure so she smashed to make herself feel worthy (bad ending)
Bro you do realise after we smashed we went for a drive and I said ‘you can show me town now’ so we drove a bit then went back to that place and fucked again right?

She was not insecure trust me she was very confident in herself it kind of intimidated me. She was very blunt with things. That’s why it shocked her so much when I told ‘I’ll just take you home’

Shit turned her on bro I could tell.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Jfl at this nigga thinking a foid smashed me cause she was insecure tf you smoking my guy

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
We go to a secluded car park which she suggested
Then she goes ‘let’s go to town or something it’s creepy here’ at this point I know it’s over.
‘I’m comfortable here let’s stay

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and WishIwasChico
Jfl at this nigga thinking a foid smashed me cause she was insecure tf you smoking my guy
Text her again for another hookup, I would like to know if you'd get a second hookup
doc savage research GIF by Warner Archive

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
She thought I was being beta by not making a move so she thought ‘I’m not fucking this loser’ I kind of realised after she’s the type that wants you to take charge. Like she wanted me to choke her hard etc.

So being assertive showed her I’m not beta and it turned her on

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Her ass was insane I forgot to say. I’m 7.2 hard and it was hard to fuck her in doggy it kept coming out.

Best ass I’ve ever fucked. She had a thin waist and just insane body tbh but she was gymmaxed tho.

No cellulite either. Deffo a good slay.

She was a freak as well I accidentally put it in her ass twice three times and she never said anything like what??

I could have fucked ass jfl but I was too high inhib to do it

Her ass was insane I forgot to say. I’m 7.2 hard and it was hard to fuck her in doggy it kept coming out.

Best ass I’ve ever fucked. She had a thin waist and just insane body tbh but she was gymmaxed tho.

No cellulite either. Deffo a good slay.

She was a freak as well I accidentally put it in her ass twice three times and she never said anything like what??

I could have fucked ass jfl but I was too high inhib to do it
BP or NBP

BP. She was a PAWG though no lie. 18 Yo PAWGs mog everything tbh
Ah same I got the same length BP bro. Fuck it’s over big big ass is minimum 8 inch bro. What’s your NBP

• +1
Ah same I got the same length BP bro. Fuck it’s over big big ass is minimum 8 inch bro. What’s your NBP
Ye Bhai it was giga hard ngl deffo the best ass I’ve fucked though.
Idk what my NBP is Bhai

• +1
Reactions: johnnymacster
It was the position though as well cause it was in the car/outside. If I could fuck her in missionary it would be good or jack hammered or summat but I couldn’t jfl

It was the position though as well cause it was in the car/outside. If I could fuck her in missionary it would be good or jack hammered or summat but I couldn’t jfl
Ye the ass blocks the entry. Could’ve slammed her shit in miss. You usually last long in car sex? Usually I find I last more

Ye the ass blocks the entry. Could’ve slammed her shit in miss. You usually last long in car sex? Usually I find I last more
Ye I was finding it hard to get hard as well cause I was outside and she in the car bent over.

But it was fucking freezing and windy and raining a little so it was hard to focus on fucking her

Ye I was finding it hard to get hard as well cause I was outside and she in the car bent over.

But it was fucking freezing and windy and raining a little so it was hard to focus on fucking her
Ye comprehensible. But nigga you’re slaying everyday a new bitch what’s your height

• Hmm...
Ye comprehensible. But nigga you’re slaying everyday a new bitch what’s your height
Nah bhai I just slay on weekends mainly when I’m off work. I’m going to a girls house at 1 today and then a girls tonight. I normally set them up for the weekend if you get me

4AC0E1A7 9E4D 4CE6 A117 42B19EA7FF55

I’m 6’1

Guess what I said??

‘what?’

Lifefuel
I need a car badly

Bro living my life