Slay Story From A 6'2+ Wide Framed Exotic Prettyboy Changlite (Pics of Norwegian Stacylite JB)

nice looksmaxxing advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 27511
i literally heightmog, framemog, lower third mog and harmony mog schlab, hes an ogre.

reminder this is his side profile and hes 2 inches shorter than me with worse frame
View attachment 2333181

schlab would look like a short twink with ogre features next to me
his side profile is god tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Last weekend I was out clubbing with my HTN/Chadlite NEA and WASP friends in our city, the average height of my friend group was about 6'1-6'3 but since I liftsmaxxed (and got clowned on by my NEA and WASP chadlite friends) and wore chelsea boots I was standing at around 6'5 which meant I mogged everybody except a few ogre long midface syndrome tall lanklets that I framemogged and facemogged to SUI.

We pregamed a bit with some woman friends (some of which were FWBs, exes or otherwise sexually intertwined with my friend group of ours that we planned to split ways with afterwards so we Ubered to different clubs so we wouldn't "scare the hoes" by being seen with a few HTB/Stacylite.

Then we headed to a club in our city known for being frequented by college-aged kids over the summer, where we noticeably mogged the average cumskin by a few inches of height and probably 1-1.5 PSL, however there was several pureblooded Northern Han Chinese changs who heightmogged and facemogged us who had blonde WASP stacylites hanging on their arms.

Anyways while in line most of my friend group got IOIs or approached by foids near us in line or walking by, getting called cute, etc and they started touching us on the arm, chest or standing really close to us and laughing and smiling. I was talking to these two WASP HTB (wasn't really interested but talked to them to look NT/slayerlike to other people in the line) who came up to me with big doe eyes and looked me up and down and said I was really tall and asked some questions about my name, where I went to college, what sports I played (I guess my frame and height gave off a college athlete impression) and such. I was talking to them for a bit as the line moved along as the taller one kept leaning into my and trying to nestle her head on my chest while looking up at me seductively. Also they asked if I spoke Korean or something along those lines at some point which tipped me off that they were koreaboos/kpop or kdrama watchers and made me uncomfortable that I was fetishized so I was kind of cold towards them.

I probably would've fucked those two if I was really hammered and under the influence but at this point in the night I thought I could do better, so I told them I had to find my friends and ditched them once we got past the bouncer.

I went with my 6'1-6'3 chadlite NEA and WASP friends to get some drinks to keep a buzz going then went to do some lines in the stalls. I usually do bumps off my keys or carss but since this was earlier in the night I decided to go all out.

The next few hours went by as a blur but I remember doing lines off some stacylite's tits in the stalls, getting molested by random girls stroking my chest, arms or back and having a couple girls grind on me throughout the night.

I eventually went home with this Norwegian foid who was here on summer vacation (around mid stacylite, insane coloring, 5'9 or so, "slim thick" with abs and decent ass and tits, built like a volleyball or track & field girl). I don't want to get into detail since that's gross and weird but in essence she got slutted out and pounded in every hole for a while.

I'll talk about what we talked about afterwards that's blackpill related so incels on this forum can get advice.

She complimented me on my arms, chest, back, jawline (a lot), hair (hairpill strikes again), lips (she said they were really pillowy JFL), teeth (I have really nice teeth that I regularly whiten), my height (to be expected) and how I had a really pretty face (eyes in particular).

I asked her to guess my body count and she said 50+ because I looked like a quintessential fuckboy and the fact that she met me at the club meant I was a manwhore. Anyways she also claimed her bodycount was 8 and she racked up most of them this summer because she kept finding guys in the US hotter and more NT (she said better personalities or more exciting/fratty) than in Norway.

Finally she said my dick wasn't the biggest she's seen but that she loved how it curved and hit her cervix everytime I thrusted.

Will keep you incels updated when she contacts me again to "hangout" (she's leaving my city in a couple weeks)

Photos attached
View attachment 2333078View attachment 2333080

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
All of that text for an MTB with no assets

Knew it was cap the moment he mentioned more than 2 tall Chink moggers in the same venue