SLAY STORY: HOW TO HAVE CAR SEX (WITH MESSAGES)

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Banned
Let’s say you’ve found a prospective woman you’d like to penetrate but you don’t have a place to take her. You’ve heard of ppl fucking in cars but you just don’t see this beautiful voluptuous creation of GOD that you’re so obsessed with being interested in such an activity. But you know if you could convince her to do it you would jump at the opportunity…
It all comes down to bringing her anxiety down once she’s no longer anxious around you she will let you do whatever you want with her. Ofc being good looking and high trust makes this 10X easier it all starts with LOOKSMAXXING. But that’s rly step one.
Lemme put you on game with a story.

This girl I approached outside of a bar decided to go out with me the following week. I only told her we would go and get ice cream. Picked her up from her house and we drove to the ice cream place. After that we drove to a nice cliffside view. During this time we were having regular conversation nothing sexual involved. Just regular life shit, normie shit. I noticed she would check her phone every now and then. This is a clear indicator that she is still anxious around you. I was also carrying the convo at this point so what I did was I started making her laugh. Always works for dropping anxiety.

We were standing at the cliff side view and out of nowhere she says she knows about a waterfall near her place and we should go check it out. We drove over there this time on the drive over she was much more open singing the music I was playin and shit. The cherry on top is when we got to the waterfall she left her phone in the car. As we were standing in front of the beautiful scenery she turns to me and says “I just had this thought, if you were a serial killer now would be the perfect time for you to kill me”. In womanspeak this means “I want to have sex”. I knew I was in atp. Sat down onna rock and told her to sit on my lap then kissed her BRIEFLY (important). We sat there in front of the waterfall until it was dark then I walked her back to the car. I went to buy us some water then drove to a secluded parking lot and asked her if she wanted to go in the back. She said “we can do whatever u want to do”.

We get in the backseat and I start feeling her up and took off her shirt and bra. She allowed that but when I tried to take her pants off she put up resistance. So I just went back to her tits and kissing her neck for a while then I tried again a few minutes later. This time she verbalized it and said “I don’t really do this with people on the first date like you’re lucky we’re even back here rn”. I replied “I guess I’m special” and proceeded to remove her shi anyways. She did not resist that time. But after she was fully naked she said that she only wants to play with my cock and doesn’t want me to go inside. So we masturbated each other for a while. (She was def a whore best handjob I’ve ever received good girls don’t know how to give handys). After like 10 mins of that I just started rubbing the tip on her clit and…I think u know where it went from there. Here’s the messages from the night I scooped her lol. She made it a point to tell me I must be retarded if I think imma hit JFL THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT

Attachments

• ED76EB61-5DA3-4D42-8BFF-F33E0040A7C4.jpeg
    ED76EB61-5DA3-4D42-8BFF-F33E0040A7C4.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 13FE6DBC-C7E0-44AA-B14B-C50231892282.jpeg
    13FE6DBC-C7E0-44AA-B14B-C50231892282.jpeg
    503.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Elijah_leo, tombradylover and 7 others
@0S4MA @truthhurts @Juandigomigo22 come peep game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, Juandigomigo22 and 0S4MA
Amazing thread crodie, already had my meat out in preparation for reading and was thoroughly not disappointed and came with no stimulation 9.5/10 story

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, LegitUser, boss8055 and 7 others
Amazing thread crodie, already had my meat out in preparation for reading and was thoroughly not disappointed and came with no stimulation 9.5/10 story
LMAOO UR A SICKO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, hypernormie and Gaygymmaxx
This time she verbalized it and said “I don’t really do this with people on the first date like you’re lucky we’re even back here rn”. I replied “I guess I’m special”
Hmm i wonder if this is code for “I find you to be a goodlooking enough candidate for me to whore around on the first date with”

Truly blackpilling..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, LegitUser and slimeszn3
Dnr

Just take her to the backseat and rail her like a caveman, simple.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
This bitch didn't mis speak

"I'm tryna do any like sexual shit with you"

How fucking low iq is this woman, awful Grammer and just hard to read

No surprise. Black Light Yagami likes dumb hoes, same as the white one

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Arcturus, LegitUser and 5 others
Read everything good shit bhai

Drive in movies mog for first night smash

• Love it
Reactions: slimeszn3
This bitch didn't mis speak

"I'm tryna do any like sexual shit with you"

How fucking low iq is this woman, awful Grammer and just hard to read

No surprise. Black Light Yagami likes dumb hoes, same as the white one
No it was a Freudian slip

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29, watah and slimeszn3
Bro literally did everything chad would do

I always rub the clit with dick before going in makes them so wet

• +1
I love slay stories, this forum needs more of them.

It’s easy to forget they are all like that but it’s such a fundamental piece of knowledge to have constantly in your head.

One of the ways I keep this in mind is by imagining all the women I see on a daily basis holding their mouth open while getting a fat nut busted on their face.

Or I imagine them taking sweaty back shots.

This is so effective because it’s true, unless the bitch is some sort of catholic nun (I do it with them too) this is a scenario she either has had happen or will have happen and this is true for EVERY woman you pass by on a daily basis.

Someone is nutting in every bitch you pass by on the street and if she doesn’t currently have someone nutting in/on her there is a guy out there who she will inevitably allow to nut in/on her. Why not you?

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, NateJacobs and slimeszn3

It’s easy to forget they are all like that but it’s such a fundamental piece of knowledge to have constantly in your head.

One of the ways I keep this in mind is by imagining all the women I see on a daily basis holding their mouth open while getting a fat nut busted on their face.

This is so effective because it’s true, unless the bitch is some sort of catholic nun (I do it with them too) this is a scenario she either has had happen or will have happen and this is true for EVERY woman you pass by on a daily basis.

Someone is nutting in every bitch you pass by on the street and if she doesn’t currently have someone nutting in/on her there is a guy out there who she will inevitably allow to nut in/on her. Why not you?
This a healthy thought exercise because we can all get duped by the feminine charm if u don’t keep this in the back of ur mind. Last sentence hit. If ur soft ab it she’ll run right to the next niggas house.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
This a healthy thought exercise because we can all get duped by the feminine charm if u don’t keep this in the back of ur mind. Last sentence hit. If ur soft ab it she’ll run right to the next niggas house.
I’ve made the mistake of projecting onto women something they aren’t and I still have regrets about not getting the most I could have out of certain women because I “respected” them. Never again.

• +1
Let’s say you’ve found a prospective woman you’d like to penetrate but you don’t have a place to take her. You’ve heard of ppl fucking in cars but you just don’t see this beautiful voluptuous creation of GOD that you’re so obsessed with being interested in such an activity. But you know if you could convince her to do it you would jump at the opportunity…
It all comes down to bringing her anxiety down once she’s no longer anxious around you she will let you do whatever you want with her. Ofc being good looking and high trust makes this 10X easier it all starts with LOOKSMAXXING. But that’s rly step one.

This girl I approached outside of a bar decided to go out with me the following week. I only told her we would go and get ice cream. Picked her up from her house and we drove to the ice cream place. After that we drove to a nice cliffside view. During this time we were having regular conversation nothing sexual involved. Just regular life shit, normie shit. I noticed she would check her phone every now and then. This is a clear indicator that she is still anxious around you. I was also carrying the convo at this point so what I did was I started making her laugh. Always works for dropping anxiety.

We were standing at the cliff side view and out of nowhere she says she knows about a waterfall near her place and we should go check it out. We drove over there this time on the drive over she was much more open singing the music I was playin and shit. The cherry on top is when we got to the waterfall she left her phone in the car. As we were standing in front of the beautiful scenery she turns to me and says “I just had this thought, if you were a serial killer now would be the perfect time for you to kill me”. In womanspeak this means “I want to have sex”. I knew I was in atp. Sat down onna rock and told her to sit on my lap then kissed her BRIEFLY (important). We sat there in front of the waterfall until it was dark then I walked her back to the car. I went to buy us some water then drove to a secluded parking lot and asked her if she wanted to go in the back. She said “we can do whatever u want to do”.

We get in the backseat and I start feeling her up and took off her shirt and bra. She allowed that but when I tried to take her pants off she put up resistance. So I just went back to her tits and kissing her neck for a while then I tried again a few minutes later. This time she verbalized it and said “I don’t really do this with people on the first date like you’re lucky we’re even back here rn”. I replied “I guess I’m special” and proceeded to remove her shi anyways. She did not resist that time. But after she was fully naked she said that she only wants to play with my cock and doesn’t want me to go inside. So we masturbated each other for a while. (She was def a whore best handjob I’ve ever received good girls don’t know how to give handys). After like 10 mins of that I just started rubbing the tip on her clit and…I think u know where it went from there. Here’s the messages from the night I scooped her lol. She made it a point to tell me I must be retarded if I think imma hit JFL THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT
Always mirin ur effort in these larps 😍😍

• +1
fucking fumbled my 1 year obsession cuz i was too high inhib to make a move when we’d hang out in my car and she told me she’s not that type of girl to do shit in a car. ik for a fact she would have let me but i refused to escalate as kissing her is something i didn’t want to do since she’d had 2 dicks in her mouth before she met me. and im a bad kisser and she has a big fucking mouth would fuck up my reputation even more. many whores who said similar shit “i’m not like that” have all either given it up ok the past or have it up to me after i linked at their house , 0% success rate in my car. i’ve learned tho 🫡

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and slimeszn3
fucking fumbled my 1 year obsession cuz i was too high inhib to make a move when we’d hang out in my car and she told me she’s not that type of girl to do shit in a car. ik for a fact she would have let me but i refused to escalate as kissing her is something i didn’t want to do since she’d had 2 dicks in her mouth before she met me. and im a bad kisser and she has a big fucking mouth would fuck up my reputation even more. many whores who said similar shit “i’m not like that” have all either given it up ok the past or have it up to me after i linked at their house , 0% success rate in my car. i’ve learned tho 🫡
Yo the exact same shit happened to me. 2 years ago had my high school crush in my car and I knew I coulda fucked the shit out of her…but I just didn’t. Never again.

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and NateJacobs

Was she black

Why not you? Ask the foids why they wont give me pussy

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, EdgyFashionist, slimeszn3 and 3 others
Fucking caging 😂
in all seriousness tho i actually find u entertaining and goated. I normally 99% of the time think everyone is larping with their stories (and I'm correct 99% of the time btw, i have good track record of calling out bullshit), but I'm inclined to believe ur stories as they sound realistic and the text convos don't sound like a curry sending himself messages of how he thinks girls would talk. U also claim ur 6'4 and decent looking, so its not hard to believe this shit would happen to someone like that at all

• Love it
in all seriousness tho i actually find u entertaining and goated. I normally 99% of the time think everyone is larping with their stories (and I'm correct 99% of the time btw, i have good track record of calling out bullshit), but I'm inclined to believe ur stories as they sound realistic and the text convos don't sound like a curry sending himself messages of how he thinks girls would talk. U also claim ur 6'4 and decent looking, so its not hard to believe this shit would happen to someone like that at all
Respect yo yeah I’ll never larp on here if I’m memeing it’ll be obvious. I’m tryna level up my stories in September when I get back to uni stay tuned…

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Tales unless you post a pic of your face

• JFL
how do I add a story to favorites

• Love it
dnrd imagine writing essays about fucking whores

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Why not you? Ask the foids why they wont give me pussy
I will ask the women I see today why they won’t give you pussy

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
thanks, looking forward to their responses, tell them i look like my avi
They said you are handsome but they need to know if you’re packing to come to a final decision on whether or not to give you pussy

Please DM penis pictures (length and girth) so I can relay the necessary details

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
They said you are handsome but they need to know if you’re packing to come to a final decision on whether or not to give you pussy

Please DM penis pictures (length and girth) so I can relay the necessary details
:feelsrope: PM

• JFL
Reactions: watah