slay thread!!!! Bang that redhead

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
00544233 37CA 491A 8FF6 2A179179D979

Basically chatted for like a week as it was Xmas and we are both busy. Met tonight. Picked her up. She was really attractive in person I was fucking shook!! Deffo htb in person bro fr she fogged ngl. I found her attractive and was shocked!
Went to a place just fucked raw. She was gymmaxed so she was tight af. She hadn’t had sex in like 5 months so she was like ‘ow’ a lot and saying go slow.

Then we cuddled and she started putting me in her girls group chat me hugging her wtf???? I felt awkward af.

This was the tinder convo I trolled her hard and said I didn’t like her photos and she’s stuck up shah. Idk how this led to me banging her but we move:
ACF65543 3D2F 49C8 9FE3 66CAABB48AAB

• JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and kebab
@cantbreed Ly hun hope you enjoyed rotting tonight xxxx

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
mummy who is the ching chong nigga in the car that dropped you off ?

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Thebbcmaxxer, futuregigamogger and 5 others
Has anyone actually ever read any of these?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verline, murdah, Mainstream and 4 others
I need your looks

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Man i wish i could have sex rn

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
c
View attachment 2638728

Basically chatted for like a week as it was Xmas and we are both busy. Met tonight. Picked her up. She was really attractive in person I was fucking shook!! Deffo htb in person bro fr she fogged ngl. I found her attractive and was shocked!
Went to a place just fucked raw. She was gymmaxed so she was tight af. She hadn’t had sex in like 5 months so she was like ‘ow’ a lot and saying go slow.

Then we cuddled and she started putting me in her girls group chat me hugging her wtf???? I felt awkward af.

This was the tinder convo I trolled her hard and said I didn’t like her photos and she’s stuck up shah. Idk how this led to me banging her but we move:
View attachment 2638734
charge ur phone nigger

im glad to see you've fallen off

View attachment 2638728

View attachment 2638734
Tales from kebab shop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verline, kebab, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
“I HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST IT, BUT I CAN’T ANY LONGER”

read the latest poem “ROTTEN HEART” by acclaimed incel writer Oliz Payne (aka Vermilioncore). The poem reeks of desperation, remorse & self hatred — essential ingredients to the incel psyche.

Comment, subscribe and smash that like button for more content! Stay tuned for the new short story “The Pigeon” dropping January 10th, 12:00 PM EST! ✅

• +1
doesn’t post post yet acts like chad
typical forum narcy

cares more about forum status than actual slaying

most likely a closeted gay

this nigga literally fucks a girl balls deep and after pulling out pulls his crusty iphone 12 and posts it on org without a 5 minute delay

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
LOOKSMAFFIA TAKEOVER 2024 @kebab gtfih

• Love it
typical forum narcy

cares more about forum status than actual slaying

most likely a closeted gay

this nigga literally fucks a girl balls deep and after pulling out pulls his crusty iphone 12 and posts it on org without a 5 minute delay
i’ve never seen him i can’t say if he is chad or not. but he’s likely not even chadlite