Reactions: psychomandible, Kaari, zharupodrugu and 7 others
Tales from the slums of cambodia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252, watah and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Tales from the slums of cambodia.
Madharchod I am confirmed slayer!! Just ask the Bombay Indian institute of technology:feelswat:

the fact I can tell op is not lying simply because he’s replying to himself in this thread as a joke therefore he has a lot of dopamine

Tell me if I’m wrong OP, did you actually slay or are you lying

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and oztihcs
the fact I can tell op is not lying simply because he’s replying to himself in this thread as a joke therefore he has a lot of dopamine

You were indeed not wrong. I have 3 times yesterday and this morning, she is studying at my place right now and I am browsing looksmax.org what a time to be alive.

Posts what they look like :feelskek:

LMFAO dis is actually fkn true wen niggas excited they wont stfu

yk where he mentions the sperm stuff in it.

im meeting my girl every weekend and im busting always wether in sex or head but is that bad or na?

for like my test, sperm quality, strenght etc etc
It's not bad at all, as long as that doesn't affect your performance. (Relies on your testosterone and sex drive) I too finish during sex but I usually keep going for an hour or more afterwards too. For your test, it's even beneficial to do so during sex especially if it's raw as that is the best way in a hormonal perspective. In your sperm quality and strength's perspective it's also great. I simply would advise against stimulation from yourself such as fapping and focus on only finishing from sex.

It's not bad at all, as long as that doesn't affect your performance. (Relies on your testosterone and sex drive) I too finish during sex but I usually keep going for an hour or more afterwards too. For your test, it's even beneficial to do so during sex especially if it's raw as that is the best way in a hormonal perspective. In your sperm quality and strength's perspective it's also great. I simply would advise against stimulation from yourself such as fapping and focus on only finishing from sex.
holy dnr you're on .org either way keep coping the blackpill will always be true