slayed a beckie today, she wants ltr and hse falled in love

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
She is white, her father is polish.
she came to my house at 5pm, stayed until 12pm.
We ate pizza, watched movies and fucked.
She was very sweet and want to hug me and kiss me all the time, she asked me alot about my ex partners and questions related to us having kids (weird af)
Fucking her was hot af, i liked how submissive she was. she is chubby but has big boobs and in all fours her ass was huge.
i would see her again sometime, wont ltr she will be my side chick because she is dumb but i liked fucking with her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Nick.Harte, boss8055 and 9 others
PM to see photo of her

What about her past?

Was she sweet? I love sweet girls. When they seem like they genuinely care about you and they’re sweet it makes my heart melt. She could be MTB but if she’s sweet and submissive it makes me swoon.

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, irkkedmulatto, boss8055 and 3 others
Was she sweet? I love sweet girls. When they seem like they genuinely care about you and they’re sweet it makes my heart melt. She could be MTB but if she’s sweet and submissive it makes me swoon.
Someone is larping as you on discord bro

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
She is white, her father is polish.
she came to my house at 5pm, stayed until 12pm.
We ate pizza, watched movies and fucked.
She was very sweet and want to hug me and kiss me all the time, she asked me alot about my ex partners and questions related to us having kids (weird af)
Fucking her was hot af, i liked how submissive she was. she is chubby but has big boobs and in all fours her ass was huge.
i would see her again sometime, wont ltr she will be my side chick because she is dumb but i liked fucking with her
Mirin, fucking becky is mission impossible for non chadlites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tomm1453 and boss8055
She’s a whore… she came over to ops house and fucked him like a hoe she’s a hoe like all western women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Would you ltr a girl who fucks the first night
I’m Incel so it depends on her a lot of factors need to be met for me to do it. But as I said biggest one is me having 0 options

Though I have standards. I had an old Slavic whore come to me today in her car and ask me to get in… :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: she wanted my bbc fucking weirdo I just said “I’m gud” why would I slay an 40-50yr old Slav. What satanic demon would had possessed you to do this? Not even the first time this has happened. I have had this event occur 4 times in the last 2 months :fuk: all by cougars. Wrf is up with whywoymins I’m supposed to be an incel they are making me look fakecel

Last edited:
How do she look like

She’s a whore… she came over to ops house and fucked him like a hoe she’s a hoe like all western women.
Grrrrr that fucking whore , op you better impregnate her and LEAVE

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
nice slay. Hope u ascend further :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I’ll never have this but anyway, enjoy your life.

How u doing Saar. Is ur mental health okay:ogre:?