Slayed with my Chad friend

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal

Update of thread

Chad friend and me agreed with that girl to go out this weekend , exact tonight to go out ..course just to make it easier for her she suggested to bring her friend so that she would be for Chad (as I mentioned in the last thread the first girl is came for me).

We picked them up at this girl's apartment and headed to the party.. On the way there I had a good feeling that this one of these two would be mine for the night. On the other hand, I felt relief and relaxation because of being around Chad tbh. When we arrived at the club, me and Chad took separate for us and two bottles of Moët.

There were a lot of people inside and it was noticeable how most people were watching these two girls, unironically it was strange but no man approached them probably because he knew he couldn't do anything cuz us :lul::forcedsmile:..

As time went by and the situation settled, the two of them became more and more relaxed and relaxed, they started to dance with us more freely, one rubbing the other and the other girl rubbing the other.. The signals were visible, we didn't want to wait much longer.. We took them by the hand and took them outside and started to walk towards the river quay which was about 10 minutes from the club, I can say that I have sobered up a bit since then but it seemed like a long walk..

We found a bench that was more secluded near a place where there are a lot of trees to make sure there were no people just in case even though it was late. Literally, as soon as we sat down on the bench, each one started to suck dick to "her" guy. I honestly don't remember if I ever got a blowjob easier than tonight..

After that we went to that place where there are trees and fucked them.. I won't talk in details. We called a taxi to pick us up, there was no way me or Chad would be driving.. We'll see to make this happen again

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: average guy and Idontknowlol
DNR but this sounds GAY as fuck, so yall basically had a threesome and your dick touched?:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and grungymallard97
DNR but this sounds GAY as fuck, so yall basically had a threesome and your dick touched?:forcedsmile:
retard I said we hangout with two girls not with only one

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
jfl on you, oh yeah you were posted thread abt how you left uni class for watching how some better looking guy took girls
that's what I need to say and nothing more