[SLAYER] @Arceus300 explains why masculinity is cope and its all about aesthetics

the copers in this thread trying to shit on our lord
@Arceus300 @androidcel
mog mog mog mog

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping and androidcel
cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

I am 6 6 foot tall black men with a 4.5 inches erect penis which makes me want to commit suicide
renderTimingPixel.png

Rant
We are known for having a big dick and meanwhile many girls already hmu but i rejected them because i dont want to get embarrassed because they think i have the "bbc" that they think i have which is depressing and giving me suicidal thoughts. Is there any way to cope from this guys???

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
Don't use big font sizes.
im so blessed to see the image of this absolute mogging machine. look at the way he elegantly poises himself like a dom skulled, pretty boy, james dean hybrid. he is truly a once in a lifetime specimen, something to tell your grandchildren or in my case the burmese children locked in my basement.

giphy.gif

fuck fuck fuck what is this shit? why is he still caged? free him you utter dogs @Weed @Sergeant @11gaijin
cry for him some more. you are his abused dog that follows him every he goes on a leash you low t cucks. woof woof

why-is-my-dog-crying.jpg

Attachments

• 1551937862212.png
    1551937862212.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, androidcel and 2 others
im so blessed to see the image of this absolute mogging machine. look at the way he elegantly poises himself like a dom skulled, pretty boy, james dean hybrid. he is truly a once in a lifetime specimen, something to tell your grandchildren or in my case the burmese children locked in my basement.

giphy.gif

fuck fuck fuck what is this shit? why is he still caged? free him you utter dogs @Weed @Sergeant @11gaijin
cry for him some more. you are his abused dog that follows him every he goes on a leash you low t cucks. woof woof

why-is-my-dog-crying.jpg
JFL AT THIS COMMENT :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and kobecel

giphy.gif

why-is-my-dog-crying.jpg
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

giphy.gif

why-is-my-dog-crying.jpg
giphy.gif

He literally just fucks drunk chicks. He's not anything special. If I fucked all the girls that wanted me to fuck them I'd have a lay count triple his
Cope