Slayer gets rated

Obvious example that if you're handsome the more you do the more you drop points. This dude all had to do was stand still make no expressions, show no character at all but he is a goofy mf

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Hmm...
I know he is white because of his name. Otherwise I would say Mediterranean.
he might be half Christian Lebanese. Lots of them live in the US with white names

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
.org meetups be like

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Stereotypes and because Eurocentric features are linked to being white.
don't know why whites and self haters always want to believe this, then when questioned they get defensive.

• +1
Chico looks like shit here lmao, mediocre hairstyle, deplorable jawline definition and if you zoom in you can even see skin imperfections

19a4724405ce8101e348cd51e93c9cb0.gif
post-37694-0-1446015751-80543.jpg
78a5d51f13b4f58bcdc326660581dfdf.jpg
2d3c108c8ad343d8983eb5ee4b130e7e.jpg

Chico looks like shit here lmao, mediocre hairstyle, deplorable jawline definition and if you zoom in you can even see skin imperfections

That's my fraud

It's a random candid taken of him, no oil, good lighting and posing.

don't know why whites and self haters always want to believe this, then when questioned they get defensive.
Just ignore the shit, they won’t change their mind.

• +1
med jock with gay personality failo

Just ignore the shit, they won’t change their mind.
they're laughing at me when I suggested he's probably a westernised Persian or Christian Levantine Arab (could be half).

• +1
So why do you think light brown + ugly = one of these ethnicities:

but light brown + attractive = white Mediterranean?

racist shits.
Are you stupid? I literally mentioned Saafir to disprove this stupid notion you have about race classifications, dude in the OP looks mediterranean, simple as.

Are you stupid? I literally mentioned Saafir to disprove this stupid notion you have about race classifications, dude in the OP looks mediterranean, simple as.
HE LOOKS PERSIAN OR LEVANTINE SFCEL DUMBASS.

He even looks curry.
exactly, don't know why SFcels are coping that "MUH HE LOOKS WHITE MEDITERRANEAN"

I know my own kind when I see it, or similar

• +1
Did not even know such shows existed. They were blackpilling the shit out of people way back it seems.
Just look at all the normies raging in the youtube comments. The world can never handle the truth.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Xangsane
11:20
crazy how body standards have changed
That was a body that had to be more firm, meanwhile now you have "thic" whales on the catwalk
Woman judge couldn't cope with the mog

Not really, plus they are faggy med wannabes anyway.
he does look MENA or even half Indian
@bwrauycnee he could even be half indo Caribbean, since many have white names and live in Canada/the US Northeast

• +1
Obvious example that if you're handsome the more you do the more you drop points. This dude all had to do was stand still make no expressions, show no character at all but he is a goofy mf
what she rated his appeal an 8 after he goofed out she changed her rating to a 9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and bwrauycnee
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
he does look MENA or b even half Indian
@bwrauycnee he could even be half indo Caribbean, since many have white names and live in Canada/the US Northeast
He kinda looks like Cliff Curtis who has Māori ancestry

IMG 6278

• +1
what she rated his appeal an 8 after he goofed out she changed her rating to a 9
Another guy goofed up by opening his mouth at 23:35

Doubt it’s half of any ethnic blood. More like a quarter
looks more like half to me, I have a similar appearance but thicker brows and lips

looks more like half to me, I have a similar appearance but thicker brows and lips
Could be half for some of the ethnicities with more caucasoid skulls. But definitely not for SEA or Māori.

• +1
Ive had HTN's to Low Chads recently at a club say I'm good looking etc. Get called handsome by soyboys all the time, get hair and drip envy from both sexes 24/7 guaranteed whenever I'm out and about.
Are you masc or prettyboy? What’s your height, style and hairstyle?

Could be half for some of the ethnicities with more caucasoid skulls. But definitely not for SEA or Māori.
what do I look like compared to him?

Are you masc or prettyboy? What’s your height, style and hairstyle?

Other than 90's vintage metal shirts. Looking into more severe stuff over time as I'm slowly compounding the fashionpill. There's an Alexander McQueen suit that's got me thinking. Guaranteed also my Docs get complimented every single social out. Being just under 6ft, 25inch bideltoid I'm unsure. Other than that I'm an invisible uruk-hai with both prettyboy and masc features. Got into this game at a late age sadly as I was LTRing.

I make alternatives look like the embarrassed nerds so they should be. For my own sanity and desire to network and reclaim time lost, I have tried to branch out socially as much as I can and not get targeted but it's practice. Makes me lol when people talk about ascending looks without NT when you have to social at the time taken to get there, no other way around it.

Last edited:
  • +1
11:20
crazy how body standards have changed
That was a body that had to be more firm, meanwhile now you have "thic" whales on the catwalk
It’s ideal as fuck. Don’t know what blud is waffling about

he does look MENA or even half Indian
Why do you use such a broad term like MENA you fucking monkey, that’s like saying someone looks European, as if slavs, nordics and meds didn’t look like completely different beings.