Slayer Trait: You eat Greek Yogurt

D

Deleted member 95337

Bronze
This shit tastes so damn good man you can't believe it. Especially with the cheesy taste, it just goes all together so nicely. If you haven't tried it then you're missing out. . 22f

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Yerico7, Acion and 2 others
tastes like shit tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: themanthechrist, deadstock, GabachoCopium and 5 others
Soy boy trait

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, chudlite, StarvedEpi and 3 others
I just started this last month after my dietitian told me to. Stuff is good ngl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, notsocommonthumb and Deleted member 95337
Pasteurized dairy literally makes you gay

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Entschuldigung, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
I am Greek, and you can eat my yogurt..if you know what I mean

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, notsocommonthumb and Deleted member 95337
Uhm....

Source?
When I drank a lot of pasteurized milk and kefir I would get gay thoughts since switching to raw milk it’s the opposite straight thoughts. And I know alot of people who shared same experience

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and ShowerMaxxing
It taste like sour cream, tf are u smoking. It’s just a sacrifice u gotta take for gains

When I drank a lot of pasteurized milk and kefir I would get gay thoughts since switching to raw milk it’s the opposite straight thoughts. And I know alot of people who shared same experience
Prolly cus it’s loaded with estrogen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 95337 and slavicpsycho
It taste like sour cream, tf are u smoking. It’s just a sacrifice u gotta take for gains
I only do calisthenics 3x a week. It's not even about the gains brah.

saar eating steak 7 times a week is slayer trait

I think this is more about you rather than the Greek Yogurt man...

Get yourself checked out bro. Never had a single gay thought whilst eating Greek Yogurt :ROFLMAO:

I think this is more about you rather than about Greek Yogurt man...

Get yourself checked out bro. Never had a single gay thought whilst eating Greek Yogurt :ROFLMAO:
Well your closeted then because it doesn’t matter what type of yougurt if it’s not raw. Just a different variation of milk sludge

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 95337
Well your closeted then because it doesn’t matter what type of yougurt if it’s not raw. Just a different variation of milk sludge
You can't eat anything raw in the Modern Era. Everything is processed now and "Vegan" 🤢🤢

In addition it's somehow "strange" to eat foods raw... People call me crazy for eating 6 raw eggs a day.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You can't eat anything raw in the Modern Era. Everything is processed now and "Vegan" 🤢🤢

In addition it's somehow "strange" to eat foods raw... People call me crazy for eating 6 raw eggs a day.
Raw eggs are good. Now do raw milk

• +1
It's the best kind

• Love it
pretty good source of protein now that im cutting, I take those 1kg packages and eat them within 3 days. I add some low cal. plum jam and blend it so that it tastes good.

• +1
pretty good source of protein now that im cutting, I take those 1kg packages and eat them within 3 days. I add some low cal. plum jam and blend it so that it tastes good.​
Based.

American psycho nod