Slayercels, u wanna talk to some random girl on social media with bf and try fk

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
How do u start and go on? U have never met her in life or anything.

just make sure ur profile is believable (not catfish) and have some pics uploaded where ur face is visible
just say hi to her, she will reply if she finds u worthy.

if ur planning to dm her without pics with the intention of sending her pics later-on in the conversation then i have bad news, since 30+ guys are in her dms right now as we speak

just make sure ur profile is believable (not catfish) and have some pics uploaded where ur face is visible
just say hi to her, she will reply if she finds u worthy.

if ur planning to dm her without pics with the intention of sending her pics later-on in the conversation then i have bad news, since 30+ guys are in her dms right now as we speak
How do i escalate tho after the hi

Im not good looking. How do normie escalate on insta
If youre a normie then some girls will find you attractive and many others wont
Its a chance game to see if a girl finds you attractive as a normie. or through iois and social circle you can pick up easier on whether girls are sexually attracted or not

If youre a normie then some girls will find you attractive and many others wont
Its a chance game to see if a girl finds you attractive as a normie. or through iois and social circle you can pick up easier on whether girls are sexually attracted or not
I need insta game, irl after low inhib i can just ask insta or snap or number, as well as ask if she wanna hang out

I need insta game, irl after low inhib i can just ask insta or snap or number, as well as ask if she wanna hang out
Game is cope
Looksmax and respond to iois

sorry bud, your face has to do the talking