Slayers are psychologically similar to brutes in the hood than a civilized person.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Fan of @NumbThePain.
Contributor
The ghetto brute does what he feels like, very little capacity to reflect, or control his impulses. He kills people because of a chimpout.
The slayer does what he feels like, with very little capacity to reflect, or control his impulses. He impulsively tries to fuck random women because he's horny.

The ghetto brute doesn't have a sufficiently developed sense of morality. He LITERALLY CAN NOT think about how his actions negatively affect others, therefore he steals, kills, screams and acts entitled, egocentrically, and recklessly.

The slayer doesn't have a sufficiently developed sense of morality. He LITERALLY CAN NOT think about how his actions negatively affect others, therefore he fornicates with random women, not thinking the impact of his pump and dump.

The ghetto brute does not have order in his life, he is gluttonous and indulgent.
The slayer does not have order in his life, he is lustful and exploitative.

The ghetto brute has very little capacity for empathy. He doesn't understand right and wrong outside of what is right and wrong for him, based on his impulses he can't control. He kills someone because they "looked at them wrong". He is so empathy-less that he can't even SEE what he did was wrong.

The slayer has very little capacity for empathy. He doesn't understand right and wrong outside of what is right and wrong for him, based on his impulses he can't control. He lies to a woman, just to fuck her and then abandon her. He is so empathy-less, that he can't even SEE what he did was wrong.

Essentially, a slayer has the morality, mannerisms, and level of consciousness equivalent to a member of the hood.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ttlurker, Klasik616 and 4 others
Yet they are the only ones who get to truly experience life

I forced myself to become low inhibition and it’s the best thing to ever happen. If you care about a foid she’ll make you pay seriously a lot of guys here aren’t incels they are just too caring and considerate of other people’s feelings

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and enchanted_elixir
Yet they are the only ones who get to truly experience life

I forced myself to become low inhibition and it’s the best thing to ever happen. If you care about a foid she’ll make you pay seriously a lot of guys here aren’t incels they are just too caring and considerate of other people’s feelings
So, psychologically thugmaxing is a good thing?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrokenCharm
Not reading but it’s true, the lower inhibition you have the more you attract women.

BDE is real

There’s no shy niggas with little dicks

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Virgin chad > Used up chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, enchanted_elixir and BrokenCharm
So, psychologically thugmaxing is a good thing?
You don’t need to be a thug, I was one of the best students in all schools I went to despite looking like a typical tall lightskin athlete. But these foids are retarded, materialistic and racist so pumping and dumping is better then being used for attention tbh

Took me a lot of negative experiences ( mainly involving friends more then women ) to stop caring about others. When you have a great amount of money it’s pure freedom tbh but I still try to be good to others in other ways

But these foids are retarded, materialistic and racist so pumping and dumping is better then being used for attention tbh

Took me a lot of negative experiences ( mainly involving friends more then women ) to stop caring about others.
Explain.

slayers have too many options, hood rats are just retarded and don't understand consequences.

big difference

• +1
Reactions: piec and enchanted_elixir
slayers have too many options, hood rats are just retarded and don't understand consequences.

big difference
Hoodrats also have too many options.

picture of a mall

Slayers also can't reflect (morally), hence, they are also just retarded.

@enchanted_elixir pm now

I cared about some ltb hoe in the past, she used me for attention even cockblocked me a few times telling girls she was my girlfriend, I eventually saw a screenshot where she told her friends she would date me if I was white ( I grew up in a very small shithole )
+ « friends » dming my girlfriend and trying to steal money from me when I helped them

I slay now in a big city but I’ll never forget that, just because a women treat me nice doesn’t mean she is considerate to guys she considers unworthy, I am just selfish I am very successful financially and I couldn’t give a fuck about a foids feelings

thugmaxx till death

• Ugh..
I cared about some ltb hoe in the past, she used me for attention even cockblocked me a few times telling girls she was my girlfriend, I eventually saw a screenshot where she told her friends she would date me if I was white ( I grew up in a very small shithole )
+ « friends » dming my girlfriend and trying to seal money from me when I helped them

I slay now in a big city but I’ll never forget that, just because a women treat me nice doesn’t mean she is considerate to guys she consider as unworthy, I am just selfish I am very successful financially and I couldn’t give a fuck about a foids feelings
Tough. I don't fall for girls easily, or have a sufficient amount of empathy for them where I'd bend over for women, so I would never have done that.

Was the LTB white?

What do you mean by "« friends » "

"just because a women treat me nice doesn’t mean she is considerate to guys she consider as unworthy"
I know this personally, you can see right through artificial kindness.

How has your slaying experience been going and what kinds of women do you get?

Tough. I don't fall for girls easily, or have a sufficient amount of empathy for them where I'd bend over for women, so I would never have done that.

Was the LTB white?

What do you mean by "« friends » "

"just because a women treat me nice doesn’t mean she is considerate to guys she consider as unworthy"
I know this personally, you can see right through artificial kindness.

How has your slaying experience been going and what kinds of women do you get?
She was white, I prefer mulattas but they were NO mulattas where I lived

Friends like people I knew since 5 years old who were pretty much losers themselves even the attractive ones

Yes it’s definitely artificial, her vagina is just wet that’s it

People will say I larp but as a 6’3 lightskin in Paris or London you do have the pick of the litter. I get approached AT LEAST twice at parties by htb and I go out twice a week. I fuck mainly white and mulattas and North Africans, I do like black women too and I despise gooks

I do better in real life then on dating appas even though I have decent success there

Yet I’m still writing to you on an incel forum because once an abused dog, always an abused dog. Good luck my friend

Last edited:
  • +1
People will say I larp but as a 6’3 lightskin in Paris or London you do have the pick of the litter. I get approached AT LEAST twice at parties by htb and I go out twice a week. I fuck mainly white mulattas and North Africans, I do like black women too and I despise gooks
White mulatta? WHAT?!:lul:
Do you mean quadroon?

• JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm