Slayers are psychopaths.

Slayers...
  • Overtly or covertly deceiving women that they'll be in a relationship
  • Showing other men's girlfriends and showing that they're fucking them.
  • Voluntarily stealing other people's girlfriend in front of them. It's one thing if she's trying to leave him in front of her boyfriend, it's another thing if you are literally going out of your way to stealing someone's girlfriend or being receptive to a cheating woman's advances in front of her girlfriend or not.
  • Saying whatever is needed to be said to get a girl to sleep with them.
  • Manipulating and exploiting women for their own needs (sexually)
  • Use the halo effect and lying to keep women coming back to fuck them. She likes him of course (because he's hot) but a woman is less likely to stay if she knows his intentions. If she knew, she'll still be attracted to him but couldn't disrespect herself (usually)
  • Slayers worldwide are turning hundreds of millions of good, sweet, wholesome women who will literally cook for them, cater to their every need and hug them, and do sweet things for them into Celine Powell-like degenerated deranged shameless self-hating "unloveable" sluts
  • Massively contributing to female suicide and depression
  • And the worst part. One slayer can singlehandedly use 1000s of women in their lifetimes as sex objects, literally destroying the psychological health of those women and the people they are around. Imagine the effect that millions of slayers can have... Look at Tinder.
  • and more...
Because the negative effects your sexually addicted self has on her isn't just that you're destroying her psychological health, those effects affect the people she's around, and the effects of the people she's around has an affect on the people she's around.

If this keeps going, we'll reach a point where every woman over 18 has a mental illness, and female suicide will be a top killer amongst women. We'll even have female Elliot Rodgers. All it takes is one famous case of a woman who went ER on men to inspire other women to do it.

I don't think these slayers realize that women want romance. They're literally obsessed with it. Chad's cock is nice, very nice, but the ultimate goal for a woman is to make Chad hers, have romantic moments all the time, and be in love.

Slayers are literally treating women like sex toys. Not like people.
At least, at the very least, tell her your intentions.

Psychopathy is a mental health condition characterized by a number of dysfunctional personality traits and behaviors. Some characteristics include:

• Antisocial behavior
  • Lack of remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Criminal tendencies
  • Pathological lying
  • Impulsiveness
  • Superficial charm
  • Callousness
  • Manipulativeness
  • Flighty in relationships and opinions
  • Exploitative

View attachment 2581981
View attachment 2581980
View attachment 2581984

This isn't a women are innocent thread. They have free will and can make good decisions as well. They always play a role in themselves getting fucked over but this is a critique of a slayer's role in fucking women over.
:Comfy: :heart: 🙏 (y) :feelskek: :feelscry: :blackpill:

I don't disagree with you that chads and slayers should be murdered.

But I think a good start would be to start publicly stoning the women sleeping with them.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and enchanted_elixir
I don't disagree with you that chads and slayers should be murdered.

But I think a good start would be to start publicly stoning the women sleeping with them.
I don't agree with either.
But I do agree that they need an incentive to stop doing harmful behavior to themselves and others.

I don't agree with either.
But I do agree that they need an incentive to stop doing harmful behavior to themselves and others.
yes, but the incentive should be with women first. Since it's their choice, their behavior, and they are rewarding chads for their behavior.

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I am a pyschopath too bad im 2 psl so i just rot in my apartment instead of slaying and making women rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, nofap and MoggerGaston
Slayers...
  • Overtly or covertly deceiving women that they'll be in a relationship
  • Showing other men's girlfriends and showing that they're fucking them.
  • Voluntarily stealing other people's girlfriend in front of them. It's one thing if she's trying to leave him in front of her boyfriend, it's another thing if you are literally going out of your way to stealing someone's girlfriend or being receptive to a cheating woman's advances in front of her girlfriend or not.
  • Saying whatever is needed to be said to get a girl to sleep with them.
  • Manipulating and exploiting women for their own needs (sexually)
  • Use the halo effect and lying to keep women coming back to fuck them. She likes him of course (because he's hot) but a woman is less likely to stay if she knows his intentions. If she knew, she'll still be attracted to him but couldn't disrespect herself (usually)
  • Slayers worldwide are turning hundreds of millions of good, sweet, wholesome women who will literally cook for them, cater to their every need and hug them, and do sweet things for them into Celine Powell-like degenerated deranged shameless self-hating "unloveable" sluts
  • Massively contributing to female suicide and depression
  • And the worst part. One slayer can singlehandedly use 1000s of women in their lifetimes as sex objects, literally destroying the psychological health of those women and the people they are around. Imagine the effect that millions of slayers can have... Look at Tinder.
  • and more...
Because the negative effects your sexually addicted self has on her isn't just that you're destroying her psychological health, those effects affect the people she's around, and the effects of the people she's around has an affect on the people she's around.

If this keeps going, we'll reach a point where every woman over 18 has a mental illness, and female suicide will be a top killer amongst women. We'll even have female Elliot Rodgers. All it takes is one famous case of a woman who went ER on men to inspire other women to do it.

I don't think these slayers realize that women want romance. They're literally obsessed with it. Chad's cock is nice, very nice, but the ultimate goal for a woman is to make Chad hers, have romantic moments all the time, and be in love.

Slayers are literally treating women like sex toys. Not like people.
At least, at the very least, tell her your intentions.

Psychopathy is a mental health condition characterized by a number of dysfunctional personality traits and behaviors. Some characteristics include:

• Antisocial behavior
  • Lack of remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Criminal tendencies
  • Pathological lying
  • Impulsiveness
  • Superficial charm
  • Callousness
  • Manipulativeness
  • Flighty in relationships and opinions
  • Exploitative

View attachment 2581981
View attachment 2581980
View attachment 2581984

This isn't a women are innocent thread. They have free will and can make good decisions as well. They always play a role in themselves getting fucked over but this is a critique of a slayer's role in fucking women over.
I agree I’m a psycho

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
this thread will go down in the simp hall of fame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and enchanted_elixir
YES I'VE NUTTED ON MY PFP GIRLS FACE MULTIPLE TIMES IRL, SHE IS CURRY COCK ONLY NOW!!! BRUTAL!!! :smonk:

no she's not
She is jfl just coz it hurts u man I’m sorry no need to bring racism into it ma nigga

although missing alot and an autist :feelskek: :heart: ........@enchanted_elixir is correct here...fully....you ll need to understand, that yes, chads, and normie + women...are most likely psychopaths due to unlimited segg zual selection possibilities
Did I disagree in this thread?

Excuses, it doesn't matter "muh childhood trauma", I dislike most women like you but this can only end terrible for literally every single party involved.
So are you suggesting slayers don’t benefit in the long run ever?

Slayers are gods, women are nothing to them tbh

Slayers worldwide are turning hundreds of millions of good, sweet, wholesome women who will literally cook for them, cater to their every need and hug them, and do sweet things for them into Celine Powell-like degenerated deranged shameless self-hating "unloveable" sluts
Caging at the delusions of this cuckold. Yeah women want to be “good sweet and wholesome” on the inside, but evil slayers fire their Chad mind control beams at them and force them to go to parties and have one night stands against their will. Literally mentally priming himself to be some roastie’s beta safety net because she “just made some mistakes in the past” lmao

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Caging at the delusions of this cuckold. Yeah women want to be “good sweet and wholesome” on the inside, but evil slayers fire their Chad mind control beams at them and force them to go to parties and have one night stands against their will. Literally mentally priming himself to be some roastie’s beta safety net because she “just made some mistakes in the past” lmao
low t as fuck - low t :bluepill: beta billy energy

bro you cant be serious......
3014689 1AE8D101 83A2 47EF 92DF 32229F0F0E96

womp womp yall feminists

dont shit urself fag

u beta loser

im not a psycho