Discussion Slayers GTFIH

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Just fucking close down the forum
I just want to know how is it that you can go on multiple dates and hook ups without it supposing a challenge to you.

Not in the sense of struggling to get those but raher that I, for example, if I'm seeing someone, I cannot keep seeing more and more people at the same time. It's stressful and mentally exhausting.

I've deleted ALL apps, literally everything and only have a few Whatsap contacts I was keen on meeting up to. I've already agreed to have 2 dates this week and I feel completely overwhelmed because I need to start to looksmax way before so I look decent that day and also because sometimes you even have feelings for someone else or issues with your life I don't know, like, how is it possible that a person can slay/whore around so much and be like nothing? and even so many people you're getting invested with, you don't ever develop feelings or what? you monsters lol.

Maybe I have to try to get used to that so I make sure I'm an asshole with no feelings. I don't know, I'm not shaped that way... I need love I guess. You don't need it?

@Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
I can’t just accumulate countless hoes, but after I realized how it was I keep about 3-5 hoes I see casually in rotation so I don’t catch feelings.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

I can’t just accumulate countless hoes, but after I realized how it was I keep about 3-5 hoes I see casually in rotation so I don’t catch feelings.
If u see them its because you like them. If you like them how it's that you don't catch feelings or are willing to try smth?

I can understand your case since we're alike but it's not the case for many yet they manage to be cold regardless.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
@Fuk tell him how its like to 6'9 and 6psl

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
I've been seeing those 2 for a long time now. At first it was only this one who'd always wank my dick and shit, then I realized I became almost dependent on her regarding my sexual satisfaction, so I switched to the 2nd one, then had them on a 1 week rotation each so I don't get too attached to one of them. Eventually, I got tired of both hands and quit cooming. Now I'm trynna get my D sucked.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Hes not a larp. Hes 6'9 and 6psl
You didn't understand what I said. Nvm @Fuk share them thoughts but how old are you? Weren't you 16 or so

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
You didn't understand what I said. Nvm @Fuk share them thoughts but how old are you? Weren't you 16 or so
Im 17 but What age have to do with me tagging fuk?

Last edited:
yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Not slayer I'm Incel so idk

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
If u see them its because you like them. If you like them how it's that you don't catch feelings or are willing to try smth?

I can understand your case since we're alike but it's not the case for many yet they manage to be cold regardless.

I fall in love easily. So in order not to fall for one person I try not to see one person more than 2 or 3 times in a row without seeing one of my other hoes inbetween

I hate it but it’s better that way, because they are doing the same thing. You are either the predator or the prey.

I don’t like them too much, just think they are really hot.

Users who are viewing this thread