slayers gtfih

PsychoH

PsychoH

mercy
The new college year has started and I was checking the girls of my class out;
I saw one with a beautiful face and such gorgeous curves damn. Amazing coloring too A10 eyes pretty skin and darkish hair etc.
Looked gorgeous since day one. I'm throwing out ioi's to her and she gave me back and me alone.
Told some boy of my class (idk anyone there im new) look at this girl she's got a fine and fat ass, beautiful shape too.
He just laughs (probs agrees too) and says "she's dumb asf." I reply "how do you know so sure?". Which he answers with
"someone told me, can barely believe she passed the year" (previous year ofcourse). I'm talking about how good looking she is and
I think one of the other foids heard me talk since i wasn't talking softly just normal volume at first. Only softer after i thought she heard a part.
Later on she looks at me smiling mouth wide open but so gently and she just looks gorgeous.
I was apparently the only one actually looking at her that obvious and i think she liked it. She kept putting her hair good and kind of thirst trapping me a bit.
Also looking back specifically at me to see if i was looking at her ass and i kept looking subtly jfl. I catch her staring at me randomly aswell.
Literally for no reason just.. like that. Because she wants to. I'm gonna make her my gf she is so pure,
her instagram is so full of green flags etc. Virgin too. And she likes me back lifefuel. Also did gym and did 5 muscle ups symmetrical and clean asf back to back and she was mirin. Also at my frame which is rocking right now with my 180 cm height 182 frauded today. Didnt list everything here either but enough.
(No pics cus i'm not risking anything. (ur not getting any rep for "brb using imagination:feelsuhh:" or "dnr" whatever)
I need to speed things up so far it's only been talk. I need her in my bed. Assume I look good enough. (I do ask my buds @PsychoDsk or @Gengar )
I need some advice to draw her to physical contact since i'm surprisingly high inhib as fuck but i can fraud NTness though.
Buds: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @sportsmogger @GlamourPursuer (A10 dark hair white girl dream girl finally found FUCKYEAH) @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @iloveboobs @Clavicular (need your help especially) @Zeta @Charisma @autismusmaximus (need yours aswell) @hypernormie (and yours too) @emeraldglass

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, blackpilleditalian, Jonas2k7 and 13 others
goodluck 😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoH
only thing limiting me might be my lingering shitty reputation from 3 years ago but that improved a whole lot aswell

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, MA_ascender, Eren and 2 others
Mirin bhai. If she saw me doing that she would complain to the principal. Also, virgin? Really? :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts and PsychoH
I saw one with a beautiful face and such gorgeous curves damn. Amazing coloring too A10 eyes pretty skin and darkish hair etc.
Looked gorgeous since day one. I'm throwing out ioi's to her and she gave me back and me alone.
Told some boy of my class (idk anyone there im new) look at this girl she's got a fine and fat ass, beautiful shape too.
He just laughs (probs agrees too) and says "she's dumb asf." I reply "how do you know so sure?". Which he answers with
"someone told me, can barely believe she passed the year" (previous year ofcourse). I'm talking about how good looking she is and
I think one of the other foids heard me talk since i wasn't talking softly just normal volume at first. Only softer after i thought she heard a part.
Later on she looks at me smiling mouth wide open but so gently and she just looks gorgeous.
I was apparently the only one actually looking at her that obvious and i think she liked it. She kept putting her hair good and kind of thirst trapping me a bit.
Also looking back specifically at me to see if i was looking at her ass and i kept looking subtly jfl. I catch her staring at me randomly aswell.
Literally for no reason just.. like that. Because she wants to. I'm gonna make her my gf she is so pure,
her instagram is so full of green flags etc. Virgin too. And she likes me back lifefuel. Also did gym and did 5 muscle ups symmetrical and clean asf back to back and she was mirin. Also at my frame which is rocking right now with my 180 cm height 182 frauded today. Didnt list everything here either but enough.
(No pics cus i'm not risking anything. (ur not getting any rep for "brb using imagination:feelsuhh:" or "dnr" whatever)
I need to speed things up so far it's only been talk. I need her in my bed. Assume I look good enough. (I do ask my buds @PsychoDsk or @Gengar )
I need some advice to draw her to physical contact since i'm surprisingly high inhib as fuck but i can fraud NTness though.
Buds: @PsychoH @Gengar @sportsmogger @GlamourPursuer (A10 dark hair white girl dream girl finally found FUCKYEAH) @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @iloveboobs @Clavicular (need your help especially) @Zeta @Charisma @autismusmaximus (need yours aswell) @hypernormie (and yours too) @emeraldglass
Wish i had atleast a htb in my school but no they are all fucking subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, psychomandible and PsychoH
lmao cope fakecel

yessss dream fr
How old is she? Only send me pics when you are a couple, not right now. And don't send to anyone, they might cast you with the evil eye. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Wish i had atleast a htb in my school but no they are all fucking subhumans
same besides a couple but this one i found is a hidden treasure also green flags ONLY not a single bad sign, just keep looking and you will find her friend(y)

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and menas
Are trucels not allowed to read the thread? (I dnr yet, waiting for your approval)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, PsychoDsk, truthhurts and 1 other person
same besides a couple but this one i found is a hidden treasure also green flags ONLY not a single bad sign, just keep looking and you will find her friend(y)
Sadly it is a small school and there are only like 2 classes per grade i am probably going to change the school or maybe even the city

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoH
I remember when I would make eye contact with my oneitis

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and truthhurts
Are trucels not allowed to read the thread? (I dnr yet, waiting for your approval)
anyone can, but i need slayers to advice me. also lmao

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
Sadly it is a small school and there are only like 2 classes per grade i am probably going to change the school or maybe even the city
good plan tbh

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and menas
Chad ramblings. Can’t relate. :ogre:

• So Sad
you forgot to mention she followed you back on ig after 2 mins. She wants u boyo, just do what I told u. Post a thirst trap tonight and let her come to you. Just start teasing her in class too but subtly. No matter what you do just don't rush it and come off as needy or desperate. She needs to have the impression you have abundance

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: asia, truthhurts and PsychoH
good plan tbh
And i am forced to live in this shithole since my parents are divorced :lul: still i can change the school atleast hopefully 🙏

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and truthhurts
you forgot to mention she followed you back on ig after 2 mins. She wants u boyo, just do what I told u. Post a thirst trap tonight and let her come to you. Just start teasing her in class too but subtly. No matter what you do just don't rush it and come off as needy or desperate. She needs to have the impression you have abundance
u dont think she was coincidentally online? good plan i will do all of it. Hard to hide desperation when shes that gorgeous u saw the pics right shes beautiful

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

elab

Christ is King but i'll listen thx for advice bud❤️
Then it's definitely a good sign. Mirin bhai. And I meant send pictures of you two together when you're in a relationship with her. :ogre:

• Love it
u dont think she was coincidentally online? good plan i will do all of it. Hard to hide desperation when shes that gorgious u saw the pics right shes beautiful
girls don't follow guys back they're not interested in or they do it after a while. She did it almost immediately, which is the best ioi yet imo. she's gl but go easy bhai. Don't text her love you after a day :ogre:

• Love it
girls don't follow guys back they're not interested in or they do it after a while. She did it almost immediately, which is the best ioi yet imo. she's gl but go easy bhai. Don't text her love you after a day :ogre:
hmmm yes, everything went so well too. Height frame and face, she just glanced at me fucking hell she might be the one

And i am forced to live in this shithole since my parents are divorced :lul: still i can change the school atleast hopefully 🙏
sure, or just look around doesnt have to be at school you know, if you're MTN+ you're already doing fine

• +1
Reactions: menas
nah, i want an ltr, a pure and true ltr with her. Besides she looks way better
Sister is yours if you want :ogre:(y)
Mirin fellow monogamous relationship seeker.

Thanks for the offer bhai, but I only want someone from the same country as me because culture and cuisine is the most important thing to me.

• Love it
Buds: @PsychoH @Gengar @sportsmogger @GlamourPursuer (A10 dark hair white girl dream girl finally found FUCKYEAH) @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @iloveboobs @Clavicular (need your help especially) @Zeta @Charisma @autismusmaximus (need yours aswell) @hypernormie (and yours too) @emeraldglass
Perfect pheno. What’s her background/ethnicity?

• Love it
beautiful face and such gorgeous curves damn. Amazing coloring too A10 eyes pretty skin and darkish hair etc.
imagination jerking off GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and truthhurts
How do you know she’s a virgin

• +1
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

i dont even have a crush on anyone, since i know no one

• So Sad
How do you know she’s a virgin
she is shy asf and introverted, making her even cuter too. She's not the type to have done that at all. Also i think i got confirmation not sure. Doesnt talk to boys at all besides a chink (who is also a friend of mine) and a small thin guy. Only those two all the rest are girls.

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
Buds: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @sportsmogger @GlamourPursuer (A10 dark hair white girl dream girl finally found FUCKYEAH) @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @iloveboobs @Clavicular (need your help especially) @Zeta @Charisma @autismusmaximus (need yours aswell) @hypernormie (and yours too) @emeraldglass
can't even hate bro good luck

yep, ze is de ware ik moet haar echt hebben. Gaat lukken ook nog jfl
Praised be the Lord
Als het lukt ben je me een foto schuldig.

• Love it
Nigga this guy will be next @kaligula567

Be aware @enchanted_elixir :ogre:

@MA_ascender @truthhurts @Jonas2k7 @chudlite @iloveboobs @Imretarded?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, Jonas2k7, truthhurts and 1 other person