Slayers, how do you manage STDs?

Andros

Andros

Kraken
Condoms are not 100% effective. You can get some stds without fucking like herpes, HPV...

STDs rates are rising, because people use less condoms and have more multiple partners. Some also think stds don't exist anymore because of modern medecine JFL.
I got one STD, ureaplasma urealyticum, took antibiotics and it was cleared. I still fear stds, even with condoms, I've uninstalled Tinder and currently seeing only one woman. I get tested at least every 3 months.

Sex feels good but it's also dangerous as fuck. I miss my virgin days, at least the probabilty of catching stds was close to 0.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 8608
Just never cared nor got tested

I seem healthy so fuck it:feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Andros
If you can cure it why fear them
Yes most STDs are curable but some are not: Herpes, HPV, HIV/AIDS

Also some bacterial STD are becoming resistant to drugs: chlamydia and syphilis for example

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 8608
Take a pill and then 7 days it’s gone

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Toth's thot
Also having doxycycline is one of best drugs. Gets rid of acne, prevents malaria when travelling, and cures a bunch of stds

One of my favorite drugs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16058
Also having doxycycline is one of best drugs. Gets rid of acne, prevents malaria when travelling, and cures a bunch of stds

One of my favorite drugs
True, but it does not nothing against HIV and Hepatitis C

There's a vax for HPV. I think I got it as a kid.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9670
Yes most STDs are curable but some are not: Herpes, HPV, HIV/AIDS

Also some bacterial STD are becoming resistant to drugs: chlamydia and syphilis for example
There's a vaccine for HPV

Don't really care cause condom sex is the worst. Haven't gotten a single STD yet. If it happens it happens. I won't bang black chicks cause they have the highest rates

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fundz, Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Condoms are not 100% effective. You can get some stds without fucking like herpes, HPV...

STDs rates are rising, because people use less condoms and have more multiple partners. Some also think stds don't exist anymore because of modern medecine JFL.
I got one STD, ureaplasma urealyticum, took antibiotics and it was cleared. I still fear stds, even with condoms, I've uninstalled Tinder and currently seeing only one woman. I get tested at least every 3 months.

Sex feels good but it's also dangerous as fuck. I miss my virgin days, at least the probabilty of catching stds was close to 0.
STDs are a curse that affects faggots and anyone that entertains them. So always ensure the vagina you're about to jackhammer hasn't been with a faggot before. So if the woman is for the Woke culture and supports LGBT, she probably has STDs.

Yes most STDs are curable but some are not:

Dr Jonas Sulk developed the novel HIV vaccine years ago. It is secret now.