SLAYERS ONLY: Does Pussy really Smell terrible all the time?

X

xit

Kraken
cause if it does thats a serious buzzkill

It depends on the girl, every chick has a different smell. It also depends on if she was sweaty, or how often she cleans down there

It can smell fishy, salty, sweet, sour, pungent, or sometimes like nothing at all. All girls' pussies smell like their own individual pussy juice scent. If you make them wet and aroused, pusses smell stronger because you are literally making them secrete their own type of internal lube

If you're attracted to the girl and she has good hygiene, pussy smells can actually be pretty hot. If you're not attracted to her, she doesn't wash often or just has a gross natural scent, you might feel sick. But for most high t guys, pussy stank is a turn on

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
It depends on the girl, every chick has a different smell. It also depends on if she was sweaty, or how often she cleans down there

It can smell fishy, salty, sweet, sour, pungent, or sometimes like nothing at all. All girls' pussies smell like their own individual pussy juice smell. If you make them wet and aroused, pusses smell stronger because you are literally making them secrete their own type of internal lube

If you're attracted to the girl and she has good hygiene, pussy smells can actual but pretty hot. If you're not attracted to her, she doesn't wash often or just has a gross natural scent, you might feel sick. But for most high t guys, pussy stank is a turn on
If she’s hot and her pussy smells Im still lick it and eat it out

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, ZyzzReincarnate and pisslord
Yes it does

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yes it does
slayers only dude

It can smell fishy, salty, sweet, sour, pungent, or sometimes like nothing at all. All girls' pussies smell like their own individual pussy juice scent. If you make them wet and aroused, pusses smell stronger because you are literally making them secrete their own type of internal lube

If you're attracted to the girl and she has good hygiene, pussy smells can actually be pretty hot. If you're not attracted to her, she doesn't wash often or just has a gross natural scent, you might feel sick. But for most high t guys, pussy stank is a turn on
thx dude

yea man if the girl in my avi's pussy smelled a bit i would still lick it all day long

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
No, only if there’s a Ph imbalance, she hasn’t bathed in some time, or an has an infection.

. But for most high t guys, pussy stank is a turn on
[/QUOTE]
Cope, I’m the highest pre natal t i’ve ever seen and high t and hate pussy smell wtf lmfao

slayers only dude

thx dude

yea man if the girl in my avi's pussy smelled a bit i would still lick it all day long
I smelled a 15 year old pussy

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
No, unless she's been with 100 men minimum

It's never a good smell, like a perfume, or nice hot fresh food. It doesn't smell good, but i like it in a different way.

• +1
Depends on hygiene. It's the same with ur dick nothing special.

yep it always smelled no matter if she cleaned it 5 mins before or just woke up in the morning

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and xit
Nah

Dick always smells neutral if you shower
Yes? If you wash the foreskins. Same thing with women, they need to wash their vagina.

Nah

Dick always smells neutral if you shower
I shower once a day, and still like to cup my balls and smell my stinky balls

Contradicting information here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes? If you wash the foreskins. Same thing with women, they need to wash their vagina.
girls arent allowed to use soap or anything cuz it will fuck up their ph value. men can use soap etc so it doesnt smell

• +1
Reactions: xit
girls arent allowed to use soap or anything cuz it will fuck up their ph value. men can use soap etc so it doesnt smell
U shouldn't use soap on ur dick.

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
Washing ur dick with soap dries up the very sensitive skin.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
When you’re really aroused and horny, the stinky smell will actually turn u on

• JFL
STDs
When it stinks, there is a good reason why.
It smells death.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 1464