Slaying and human relationships with other is not the key to happiness

Health is important too.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
Legit. Go outside this site for atleast a month. Get on nofap. Just clear your mind.
Yourlooks don't determine everything in life. Normies get laid too. It's all about being NT, having friends; people that care about you.

The blackpill is a negative mindset. You can deny it all you want, but obsession over looks and toxic "mogging" and other aspie bullshit, will only make negatively effect your mental health, making you less happy in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Square Jaw, BigBoy and 2 others
it sounds cliche, but happiness comes from a combination of spiritual and/or religious self acceptance, you find your true meaning in this world and there’s your answer.
....... pursue your goals,.....
A bit, unclear waffle.
What you describe more precicly, which is correct that it helps:
1. accepting on own "faults"/imperfections (and good points). feeling okay about oneself, and who/what you are;
2. heaving a purpose/meaning to strive for; whatever it is.
3. have goals, whatever they are

believing in a religion,
Basically what most religons provide, and can also be found elswhere. But not easily, maybe:
1.sense of beloninging, to a group.
2. it provides purposes and goals (for example: aim to lfe good life to go to heaven; be generous for better reincarnation; the prupose of life is to serve god; The goal of life is enlightenment, etc..)

and always keeping the knowledge that everything is temporary. Don’t base your happiness around one single aspect or person in your life, she is never yours it’s just your turn. Your job could be here today and gone tomorrow. Your dad might be alive today and dead tomorrow..
good way to prepare oneself, for the hardships and losses in life. One is gonna endure.
No bro we are programmed for sex and relationships since day 1 in this Hellhole. If I had female attention and gf like normies do, my life would be milion times better.
I have no motivation to continue living like this as someone who never had 1 fucking foid interested.

GF, female validation, these serotonin rushes when you know someone would like to fuck you. Cant live without it, no point living without it.
The thing is. imo.
The stuff OP described. Are the things one concerns about when: you get your basic needs/wants met, or for some reason don't care about them. You know, the bottom stuff, from the Maslow 7 Hyrarchy of needs/wants.
What OP describes, does often provide happiness for people, after basic needs are met (like: you have food, home, can get (some) sex, do get intimacy or some validation, etc.) . It's part of dealing with life and self development/fullfillment.

Illustration-based-on-Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs-HoN-described-in-2-p2-104.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and hebbewem
A bit, unclear waffle.
1. accepting on own "faults"/imperfections (and good points). feeling okay about oneself, and who/what you are;

Basically what most religons provide, and can also be found elswhere. But not easily, maybe:
2. it provides purposes and goals (for example: aim to lfe good life to go to heaven; be generous for better reincarnation; the prupose of life is to serve god; The goal of life is enlightenment, etc..)

good way to prepare oneself, for the hardships and losses in life. One is gonna endure.

The thing is. imo.
The stuff OP described. Are the things one concerns about when: you get your basic needs/wants met, or for some reason don't care about them. You know, the bottom stuff, from the Maslow 7 Hyrarchy of needs/wants.
What OP describes, does often provide happiness for people, after basic needs are met (like: you have food, home, can get (some) sex, do get intimacy or some validation, etc.) . It's part of dealing with life and self development/fullfillment.

i don’t think it’s waffle i just don’t have to babysit users here into accepting their fate and what they can do about it lol

but yep what i meant was slaying provided little happiness IMO

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and eduardkoopman
very true.
it's doomed

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
@turkproducer
Kardesim,pek iyi soyluyorsun ama o zaman biz burda ne yapiyoruz
Bir musluman kisi olarak kizlara ilgi vermek iyi degil.
Senin dusundugun sekilde,okulla gitmeliyiz,diplomalarimizi almaliyiz ve 20- 25 yasinda evlenmeliyiz .
Bu blackpill ile alakali mi ?

• Woah
  • +1
@turkproducer
Kardesim,pek iyi soyluyorsun ama o zaman biz burda ne yapiyoruz
Bir musluman kisi olarak kizlara ilgi vermek iyi degil.
Senin dusundugun sekilde,okulla gitmeliyiz,diplomalarimizi almaliyiz ve 20- 25 yasinda evlenmeliyiz .
Bu blackpill ile alakali mi ?
allah her şeye kadir

• +1
Sjsjjzjzjz kac tane turk var lan burda
Muhtemelen birçokları için. Türkiye'de erkek / kadın oranı kötü. Ama ben Türk değilim, Hollandalıyım ve orada da yaşıyorum.

• JFL
  • +1
High IQ chadproducer.
It's funny how all these retards attacked you just by saying the word "religion" ignoring every other things you've mentioned
Nothing to do with religion itself lol and you dont need religion to have morals. Moral can be incredibly subjective to each one of us depending on the scenario btw

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
A bit, unclear waffle.

The thing is. imo.

Im about to go ER on this thread lol

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and eduardkoopman
Im getting 25 this summer. Why you so hard with us? I think 30 it's over and 30s will think 35.
Becoming old its a hard pill to swallow but Its over only every 5 years gen. You can make a lot in your age group.

• +1
Im getting 25 this summer. Why you so hard with us? I think 30 it's over and 30s will think 35.
Becoming old its a hard pill to swallow but Its over only every 5 years gen. You can make a lot in your age group.
Women in their early 20s are proven to be at their prime. Males do all ages prefer women in their early 20s.
No women will date a man in their 30s without betabux. I'd rather kill myself than have to pay my girlfriend to stay with me

• +1
Women in their early 20s are proven to be at their prime. Males do all ages prefer women in their early 20s.
No women will date a man in their 30s without betabux. I'd rather kill myself than have to pay my girlfriend to stay with me
Yes youre right its like an automatic process the cope thing.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2205
Sounds gay but OP is right

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and turkproducer
OP you are right, all of these things are temporary pleasures and ego boosts and what we need to look for is something deeper and more meaningful. I remember this at times and forget again. Great post

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
OP you are right, all of these things are temporary pleasures and ego boosts and what we need to look for is something deeper and more meaningful. I remember this at times and forget again. Great post
thanks my friend

this doesn’t mean just dump looksmaxing btw, but if you only looksmax without any sort of higher purpose, whether that’s through religion, helping humanity, spirituality etc you will be a slave to some hedonist lifestyle Lol

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and ElliotRodgerJr
thanks my friend

this doesn’t mean just dump looksmaxing btw, but if you only looksmax without any sort of higher purpose, whether that’s through religion, helping humanity, spirituality etc you will be a slave to some hedonist lifestyle Lol
There is always this thought “I will be happier when.....” but it just repeats infinitely like a hamster on the wheel. lasting happiness is what we will look back on when we are old and think was really worth it.
based balkancel

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
There is always this thought “I will be happier when.....” but it just repeats infinitely like a hamster on the wheel. lasting happiness is what we will look back on when we are old and think was really worth it.
based balkancel
no bro i am low iq turkroach

aka south indian😎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
regardless islam predicted black holes in the 600s

I dont believe in religion, but if it makes you a happier person you do you.

They did not predict black holes tho because of one verse about the stars becoming dim is talking about some day in the future, "judgement day", not a regular occurence.

Still great thread imo, good motivation

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, RAITEIII and 1 other person
To be happy you need many friends, girlfriend and at least average salary in your country IMO it's enough

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and RAITEIII
You can look it up but as far as I know it’s:

Not listening to music
no instant gratification, no sex, fap etc
no junk food

basically no easy releases for free pleasure.
based fellow bro

• +1
  • Love it
jfl wdym

my religion proved things before science did

and that is why you'll always stay a dumb low iq moron. Meditating/having spiritual belief in your "soul" or whatever is fine. Believing in an organised religion and actually find peace from something so barbaric, contradictory, retarded, and dangerous is just.... JFL. If you actually want to follow this path then go to Buddhism. It's more of a self-serving religion and doesn't have any of the horseshit of the rest. It's how it should be.

Lucky for me I don't need to pray/cuck myself to some higher being to feel content in life :cool:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
and that is why you'll always stay a dumb low iq moron. Meditating/having spiritual belief in your "soul" or whatever is fine. Believing in an organised religion and actually find peace from something so barbaric, contradictory, retarded, and dangerous is just.... JFL. If you actually want to follow this path then go to Buddhism. It's more of a self-serving religion and doesn't have any of the horseshit of the rest. It's how it should be.

Lucky for me I don't need to pray/cuck myself to some higher being to feel content in life :cool:
Reputation0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and Blackout.xl
Reputation0
you know I'm right so you go for the rep. Classic avoiding the problem. Go pray to Krishnu and then maybe you'll be back with some answers.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
you know I'm right so you go for the rep. Classic avoiding the problem. Go pray to Krishnu and then maybe you'll be back with some answers.
jfl over for you when you are dead you will be in hell rip

• JFL
  • +1
jfl over for you when you are dead you will be in hell rip
imagine spending your life living by rules and basically giving yourself up to some man in the sky and when you die, nothing happens cuz ur brain stops working and you did all that for nothing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2597, BigBoy and 1 other person
imagine spending your life living by rules and basically giving yourself up to some man in the sky and when you die, nothing happens cuz ur brain stops working and you did all that for nothing.
im done talking

if you die and there is heaven and hell

guess what

you're in hell forever

if there is no hell

then you're fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and Deleted member 2227
im done talking

if you die and there is heaven and hell

guess what

you're in hell forever

if there is no hell

then you're fine
this argument is so stupid.

if you die and there is heaven and hell but the true god ends up being one of the other religions, then you're fucked.

if you meet the 1/1000 chance of your religion/god being correct, you're fine.

not worth the hassle.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, hairyballscel and Deleted member 2227

if you die and there is heaven and hell but the true god ends up being one of the other religions, then you're fucked.

not worth the hassle.
yh but there is a reason why only christianity and islam have many followers - because they are from the same God.

• +1
i mean it's becoming lame that it's Always the same "genetical argument " - look it up - that came out.

not worth the hassle.
use rationality.

• +1
It is over

• +1
Yeah just ignore decades of neuroscience, research, statistics and peer reviewed studies and believe in god, fam. You are the worst sort of person for posting crap like this.

I wasn't even making a fedora post about religion. I was targeting his idea that having lots of sex and sewing your seed isn't your biological imperative. It is, and any effort you make toward your efficacy in doing so is healthy, practical, and should be encouraged. Anyone who suggests otherwise is not your friend, and the fact that this forum seems to want to praise this level of deception and cope, is indicative of its actual state.

• +1
I wasn't even making a fedora post about religion. I was targeting his idea that having lots of sex and sewing your seed isn't your biological imperative. It is, and any effort you make toward your efficacy in doing so is healthy, practical, and should be encouraged. Anyone who suggests otherwise is not your friend, and the fact that this forum seems to want to praise this level of deception and cope, is indicative of its actual state.
so people should listen to some bitter low status male with a chip on his shoulder instead? i’m telling you many times that slaying doesn’t give you any sort of fulfilment or good feeling; it’s just your hormones Lol.

It is a man’s biological desire to fuck as many women as possible but our whole lives are unnatural, so i’m not sure why you’re so stuck on one aspect of it that isn’t natural

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Blackout.xl and Barbarossa_
U were born into a religious family, u obey your father who introduced you to religion. Now u worship religion because of him.

U conditioned yourself in ur environment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, hairyballscel, Arkantos and 4 others
U were born into a religious family, u obey your father who introduced you to religion. Now u worship religion because of him.

U conditioned yourself in ur environment
nah bro my parents are pretty much agnostic

i am not a good religious guy

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
nah bro my parents are pretty much agnostic

i am not a good religious guy
There is no good or bad. Its what you think you put ur effort towards and the image ur parents expect of u

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy and turkproducer
There is no good or bad. Its what you think you put ur effort towards and the image ur parents expect of u
tbh idek what to think of it anymore mate

but it’s good for keeping your morals intact, unfortunately in today’s world that’s pretty much dead (morality is)

• +1
tbh idek what to think of it anymore mate

but it’s good for keeping your morals intact, unfortunately in today’s world that’s pretty much dead (morality is)
But morality doesn't mean anything. If every ugly person has the right to live and breed then what? If every person never gets bullied and is treated nicely then what? If everyone makes money to survive then what?
Is stacy going to go for subhumans then? Nature is not moral. Its a mog or be mogged world

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2597
Reminder that having morals =/= being religious.

PD: I believe in God.

PD 2: I'm not hedonist/Nihilist/AnyOtherThing

I just PRAY AND DEVOTE FOR ASCENSION.

• +1

Keep tipping your fedora son. Islam is based. You call it barbaric and dangerous while you probably haven’t looked at any other parts of the religion and cherrypicked verses. Jfl

You obviously don’t feel content in life, if you did you wouldn’t be here. Keep coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Keep tipping your fedora son. Islam is based. You call it barbaric and dangerous while you probably haven’t looked at any other parts of the religion and cherrypicked verses. Jfl

You obviously don’t feel content in life, if you did you wouldn’t be here. Keep coping
he is a bully victim who got beaten up at school

did u see how i still tried to help him despite his unkind words?

but nah i am the “sandnigger” jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
It’s not been proven that everything goes black and all you do on earth is for nothing. You’re making a claim on something you don’t have the answer to.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
It’s not been proven that everything goes black and all you do on earth is for nothing. You’re making a claim on something you don’t have the answer to.
arrogance made upon raw ignorance believed as total certainty without proofs, at his finest.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Blackout.xl
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043