Slaying classic psl gods like they are the dog poop under my shoes ( graycels GTFIH we all been fooled by the jews)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Psl gods, those alien crossbred jew experiment lab made creations that are worshipped by lonely miserable Indian losers. I remember when I discovered lookism for the first time, I couldn't believe my eyes seeing those models. I used to watch EVERY SINGLE youtube vid about a'spry, gayrett, ghandu... and mirinning thier magical existence for 10 hours a day. I would watch their clips for hourse on repeat to the Point of going insane and having the worst mental breakdowns knowing to mankind But this was years ago when I knew 0 about female preferences that are your typical human looking htns and actor faces. Females hate jew selected makeup maxxed psl creatures and I'm here to BREAK DOWN it all for you graycels.
Remember that you will never get famous for free and get paid be the jews without the soul crushing hassles and jew corporet owner coqsuccings.

1) Sean A'spry the death stare of a loner.
Who has better eye area and shape sean o pry or david gandy v0 cupvwpjndz091
Tumblr m0uck9TaiG1qa42jro1 500

Look at this alien jew crossbred creature. Even by psl standard hes subhuman. Negative orbital vector of death,high gonial angle, recessed upper maxilla, diformed googly jew beak, abused dog eyes and autistic brows.
We all were fooled by this jew experimentation.his planned Jew given Status blinded us to think he's something special but infact he's a programmed robot autism symbol.
2) Hindu ghandu the rat lisp beak.
56091065 10675603 Say what Model David Gandy admitted he couldn t get any dates wh m 67 164881
Maxres2
Hq720

Look at this pathetic misfit autistic lisp having nigger, no way he is jew maxxed too right? But he is. Do you think it's easy to achieve the title of "the best supermodel" in the world? This pathetic subhuman was a jew. Jew corporet owners wanted him to succeed and they did it. They made a jew looking loner the symbol of "male sex appeal" and you Indians got fooled hard.
On psl standards he's subhuman too, garbage non existent ramus, feminine jaw and lowerthird in general, gargantuan toucans beak ,narrow cuck face of DEATH, sheeps ball wool hair, reversed butt shaped hairline. Not to mention his kinfelrers frame and birth having hips.

3)le baretty de gayetty aka cocksucking plastic jew cum bucket.
3963549 3939E3F5 277D 46E5 A353 8441D5AE8B11
3963550 F5B2B196 7BEC 4CD4 AA07 2332EADD1208
Screenshot 20240220 090507 Instagram

This subhuman alien lied his age and identity since day one. He was the creme la creme in jews "alienify"project. They created this fag just so they could earn money of of his deformed face+ injected feminine hormones in him during his lab developement process so he sucks the jewish cocks like a champ. This explains his feminine forward growrh, cheeknone forward projection and his fag behavior.
4)chinko lachgookian aka the fakeup fraud champion
1756702 PicsArt 05 10 125549 2
1756704 PicsArt 05 10 125510 2

This faggot was found in gay local modeling competition where he used to suck small corporate owners cock to get the victory but jews recognized his true potential and promoted him to from local coqsoccer to the stabilized billionaire jew whale golden coqauccer. This abused dog walked with makeup and faggots thought he actually mogs, but in reality he's just your typical prettyboy who got lucky and captured by the jews at the right time.

4) ogre de poop aka the alien poop humanified by the jews.
Screenshot 20240220 093148 Chrome
Screenshot 20240220 093139 Chrome
Natural Hair Gel

The origin story of de poop= jews wanted to humanize an alien turd they captures from the space, they put the turd in the lab and humanized it because why not.they cooked him more than other aliens so he ended up being kinda overdone and too alieny. The end results was this methhead looking ogre creature. They named him poop the poot in the memorial of the poop he was just a few days ago. In one of the pictures above you can even see the muscle memory this ogre had, wondering what kind of dark past he experienced with the jew scientists in the lab. 90% of these psl god creatures were developed in a lab by the jew corporet owners and fashion designers, this explains the alien features and their utter autistic non human like behavior and stare.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil, greywind, aspiringexcel and 12 others
so your saying I mog em?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Axii, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, borismonster, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
Poot was never a psl god. he looks like a shcool shooter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, borismonster and mortis
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, borismonster and 1 other person
Tall rtt htns are the real chads like thruston etc jfk even zherkha, hasan piker would outslay them

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, borismonster and mortis
Psl gods, those alien crossbred jew experiment lab made creations that are worshipped by lonely miserable Indian losers. I remember when I discovered lookism for the first time, I couldn't believe my eyes seeing those models. I used to watch EVERY SINGLE youtube vid about a'spry, gayrett, ghandu... and mirinning thier magical existence for 10 hours a day. I would watch their clips for hourse on repeat to the Point of going insane and having the worst mental breakdowns knowing to mankind But this was years ago when I knew 0 about female preferences that are your typical human looking htns and actor faces. Females hate jew selected makeup maxxed psl creatures and I'm here to BREAK DOWN it all for you graycels.
Remember that you will never get famous for free and get paid be the jews without the soul crushing hassles and jew corporet owner coqsuccings.

View attachment 2755824View attachment 2755825
Look at this alien jew crossbred creature. Even by psl standard hes subhuman. Negative orbital vector of death,high gonial angle, recessed upper maxilla, diformed googly jew beak, abused dog eyes and autistic brows.
We all were fooled by this jew experimentation.his planned Jew given Status blinded us to think he's something special but infact he's a programmed robot autism symbol.
View attachment 2755850View attachment 2755852View attachment 2755853
Look at this pathetic misfit autistic lisp having nigger, no way he is jew maxxed too right? But he is. Do you think it's easy to achieve the title of "the best supermodel" in the world? This pathetic subhuman was a jew. Jew corporet owners wanted him to succeed and they did it. They made a jew looking loner the symbol of "male sex appeal" and you Indians got fooled hard.
On psl standards he's subhuman too, garbage non existent ramus, feminine jaw and lowerthird in general, gargantuan toucans beak ,narrow cuck face of DEATH, sheeps ball wool hair, reversed butt shaped hairline. Not to mention his kinfelrers frame and birth having hips.

View attachment 2755899View attachment 2755900View attachment 2755901
This subhuman alien lied his age and identity since day one. He was the creme la creme in jews "alienify"project. They created this fag just so they could earn money of of his deformed face+ injected feminine hormones in him during his lab developement process so he sucks the jewish cocks like a champ. This explains his feminine forward growrh, cheeknone forward projection and his fag behavior.
View attachment 2755914View attachment 2755915
This faggot was found in gay local modeling competition where he used to suck small corporate owners cock to get the victory but jews recognized his true potential and promoted him to from local coqsoccer to the stabilized billionaire jew whale golden coqauccer. This abused dog walked with makeup and faggots thought he actually mogs, but in reality he's just your typical prettyboy who got lucky and captured by the jews at the right time.

View attachment 2755928View attachment 2755929View attachment 2755930
The origin story of de poop= jews wanted to humanize an alien turd they captures from the space, they put the turd in the lab and humanized it because why not.they cooked him more than other aliens so he ended up being kinda overdone and too alieny. The end results was this methhead looking ogre creature. They named him poop the poot in the memorial of the poop he was just a few days ago. In one of the pictures above you can even see the muscle memory this ogre had, wondering what kind of dark past he experienced with the jew scientists in the lab. 90% of these psl god creatures were developed in a lab by the jew corporet owners and fashion designers, this explains the alien features and their utter autistic non human like behavior and stare.
don’t ever rate again

Sean opry is good looking

• Love it
Reactions: Axii
Tall rtt htns are the real chads like thruston etc jfk even zherkha, hasan piker would outslay them
Is HTN facially enough to recieve chad treatment by some girls ?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

Hexum will forever be the psl giga mogger.

Attachments

• 71066_v9_ba.jpg
    71066_v9_ba.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, greywind, bloomercel and 2 others
Img 1708421786273

KILL YOURSELF OP, A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE GODS OF FACIAL AESTHETICS.

YOU AREN'T EVEN A STAIN OF SHIT ON THIER UNDERWEAR SO YOU TRY TO COPE, PATHETIC DOG.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Aesthetic.pilled, greywind and 4 others
View attachment 2756061
KILL YOURSELF OP, A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE GODS OF FACIAL AESTHETICS.

YOU AREN'T EVEN A STAIN OF SHIT ON THIER UNDERWEAR SO YOU TRY TO COPE, PATHETIC DOG.
Photoshopled+fakeup maxxed. All psl god pics are edited also they spend 5 hours painting thier faces to perfection.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
I only know Hasan out of the 3 and yes he slays all those fag models ro mumbabad and back.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and mayo mogger

Bring Elias into this and I'm gonna get real mad :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Axii and mortis
he is invisible, only psl autists worship him
I followed him on insta when I used to follow 100+ models back in 2019 2021 and he only posted one story of a girl on his page and she was ltb.
He got absolutely low smv of death because he's ogre.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
I followed him on insta when I used to follow 100+ models back in 2019 2021 and he only posted one story of a girl on his page and she was ltb.
He got absolutely low smv of death because he's ogre.
its over for him

Shit thread ngl

fuck you nigga me and my twin O'pry mog

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

Didnt opry married a stacylite

DNR, this thread literally starts with the most subhuman, degenerate and gay statement of all time. That sets the stage for the rest of the incoherent “Jew” rambling.

i caged haaaaaaaaaaaard

My avatar mogs all these jew made abominations.

jfl at ogre de poop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back