slaying is cope after 30 unless you’re 7 PSL giga chad

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
unless you reach a looks level in which you can have hot women OBSESS over you, in the sense that they want to LTR you then slaying is cope.

As a normie - chadlite you can score slays but none of these women’s will be truly in love with you, unless she’s 1-2 PSL below you, and would you truly want a girl 2 PSL below you when you’re only a normie lol?

An LTR with a girl you find attractive and love spending time with would be much more fulfilling unless you’re giga chad (i think even giga chads need to settle down)

The problem is, finding a girl who is good LTR material is very hard, try finding a girl with these qualities in 2019

- not a whore or ex whore
- Non manipulative
- submissive
- conservative
- attractive
- Doesn’t like drama or attention
- Is truly in love with you, the chances are that when you have sex with her with your above average 6-7 inch dick, she’ll remember chad/tyrone’s 8.5.
- You will never truly match up to her past sexual partners, especially if you aren’t tall, especially good looking, masculine etc
- therefore the love she gives you will not be as pure

And even after all this you claim moving to SEA to find the perfect virgin girl as well just know that even in those countries..

The women are becoming sluts too thanks to 4th wave feminism.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Legit,although high-tier normies and above can settle down successfully and marry with women their looksmatch or slightly below without having them being super manipulative cheating whores,i live in a third world country so it's unlikely there are that many Chads roaming about,increasing my chances of securing a stable relationship

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Legit,although high-tier normies and above can settle down successfully and marry with women their looksmatch or slightly below without having them being super manipulative cheating whores,i live in a third world country so it's unlikely there are that many Chads roaming about,increasing my chances of securing a stable relationship
necros me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and LostYouth