Slaying is cope if you have missed out on teen love

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
We will never experience skipping happily in laughter in a flower field in love with our jb' gf's without a care in the world dopamine reactors at a all time high. no workcelling, no responsibilities,no worrying about noorwood pill, just two teens in love.

we can all cope getting all these surgeries,roiding and slaying all these btches but at the end of the day we missed out on the most pure love humans can experience, teen love and we will never experience that we will go to our graves never experiencing the greatest feeling two humans can experience, teen love, and no amount of roiding ps or gymcelling will give us that. .our youth and innocence is forever lost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Cuckpost No 189221

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zadig and CopeMaxxer
Dammit I have so much repressed rage and this isn't helping. Feel like I'm going to burst today.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Dammit I have so much repressed rage and this isn't helping. Feel like I'm going to burst today.

I will always rage over this. you have 1 shot at it, 1 shot and it's gone forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Haven’t you already posted this?

• +1
correct. After u start wagecucking the purity will be gone. Only conditional betabuxx will be seen by her

• +1
Just go fuck a 14 years old, bam teen love problem solved.

Disclaimer: not legal in some countries

• +1

Reported to the FBI.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Zadig
We will never experience skipping happily in laughter in a flower field in love with our jb' gf's without a care in the world dopamine reactors at a all time high. no workcelling, no responsibilities,no worrying about noorwood pill, just two teens in love.

we can all cope getting all these surgeries,roiding and slaying all these btches but at the end of the day we missed out on the most pure love humans can experience, teen love and we will never experience that we will go to our graves never experiencing the greatest feeling two humans can experience, teen love, and no amount of roiding ps or gymcelling will give us that. .our youth and innocence is forever lost.
Facts.

Its like smoking weed as a teen.

The feelings are much greater & shit. But as you get older its not the same.

Also you can bust more nuts when your younger. your at ur peak. Its pure pleasure.

However I do think you can imitate teenage love by doing MDMA + Sex

• +1
I once matched with a 12 yo on Tinder, but I won't go into the details publicly
*This statement has been submitted to the FBI for use in criminal proceedings against Zadig

• +1
MDMA boyo just half a pill plus the dopamine high will make you fly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Tfw 17 and still no foreseeable gf

Pls Gandy I don't wanna commit sepukku, gib JB gf

• +1
MDMA boyo just half a pill plus the dopamine high will make you fly
yep i heard u can literallly give a chick orgasm with a massage . so im assuming its same for us boys as well. Bust a nut while just getting touched.

• +1
yep i heard u can literallly give a chick orgasm with a massage . so im assuming its same for us boys as well. Bust a nut while just getting touched.
MDMA + a GIRL is the ultimate feeling of all feelings, if you do it with your GF it might help you pair bond and experience that true love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle

my gym friend fucks his gf 5x a week while i browse forums on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson and Swagwaffle
correct. After u start wagecucking the purity will be gone. Only conditional betabuxx will be seen by her

Wish I could betabuxx my oneitis though and get my serotonin back. I have so much money, I richmog all her boyfriends

It is not the same. It's all about fucking your 14 year old oneitis. Thats literally the only thing that matters in life
Facts.

Its like smoking weed as a teen.

The feelings are much greater & shit. But as you get older its not the same.

Also you can bust more nuts when your younger. your at ur peak. Its pure pleasure.

However I do think you can imitate teenage love by doing MDMA + Sex

Weed is cope.

MDMA is cope too. Even fucking my oneitis at this point is cope. I want her 16 yo version dammit
Tfw 17 and still no foreseeable gf

Pls Gandy I don't wanna commit sepukku, gib JB gf

Man, 17, that was when I fell for my oneitis, and to this day, it's the most intense thing I have ever felt
my gym friend fucks his gf 5x a week while i browse forums on the internet.

It's not about fucking, its about fucking your jb oneitis

Last edited:
  • +1