Slaying Without a Social Circle

O

Oak

Iron
This thread is for discussing ways to meet women and slay if you dont have/ dont want to go through the trouble of making and maintaining connections, even though unfortunately that's pretty much required to meet women for 99% of us.

Nonetheless, share your thoughts, I'll start-

Cold approaching, picking up girls at clubs or bars and shit like Tinder only works of you're an 8+, unless somebody wants to prove me wrong, so I'll leave that out.

I used to go rock climbing and there would be new girls coming in all the time, some regulars, some tourists, and one of the regular guys there (psl5) would always chat them up, so I imagine that's one way to meet them, especially if you know what you're doing while climbing (easy enough to learn). People stand around chatting between climbs while resting so it's a good opportunity. It's not even weird if you go alone. And if you embarrass yourself, you'll never see most of those people ever again anyway.
What else can anyone think of?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Tricky
This guy I used to know claims to have done very well on tinder:
Screen Shot 2018 09 30 at 105931 PM

I don't think you need to 8+, I'm probably gonna try tinder once I'm jacked. I know If you go to college that can be a good place to meet women but I usually leave the second my class is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you can score, but you cant slay without a social circle. trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I-Don't-Know and qwep
View attachment 1083
I don't think you need to 8+, I'm probably gonna try tinder once I'm jacked. I know If you go to college that can be a good place to meet women but I usually leave the second my class is over.
The other issue with tinder is no matter how good looking you are, you need good pictures to, so taken by other people, of you doing fun shit with other people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and jefferson
The other issue with tinder is no matter how good looking you are, you need good pictures to, so taken by other people, of you doing fun shit with other people.
Ah true

• +1
I'm sure if you're an 8+ Chad you can slay endlessly without needing any friends or anything like that. For anyone lower, it's tougher but can still work. "Real life" never worked for me at all, because the full extent of my interactions with other people was passing vacant-eyed cunts on the sidewalk - no IOIs, no "mirin". Tinder/Bumble/etc. were the only options available to me. In the 2 or so months I was on Tinder, foids offered hookups at a rate of approximately 2/month - if I was more NT, I probably could have talked however many more into it. Due to various mistakes, none of them actually came through - I finally made it with the foid I'm seeing currently.

If you have basic social fluency, you can probably find a way to get something, but slaying (by which I assume you mean "having a slut on demand whenever you want") is out of the question. Dating apps are pretty much required though. I saw more interest in those months than in the 21 years leading up to them

It's very, very helpful to have NT pictures, but, since I didn't/don't have any connections, I only had two selfies (good ones, of course) on my profile. I still got a fair quantity of matches, a decent amount even above my looksmatch (I'm probably about PSL 6 - I got a handful of 8s - maybe 7.5 depending on how conservative your appraisal is - but naturally never tried to ascend with anyone that high-tier).

Never tried cold approaching (there's no way I'm suited to that - even in less taxing environments, every third word out of my mouth is "um" and I don't talk like a normalfaggot at all. I don't even like talking to people in general and never have any idea what to say to them) or going to bars (even less suited to that). The few times I was approached in college, though, was outside of school at a small concert or something. I always fumbled it badly enough that it never lasted more than a few sentences.

Again, if you're friendless to the point where you don't even talk to people regularly and can count the number of people who know your name on one hand, dating apps are probably the only option.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6401, Omnia mors aequat and 2 others
You need ballz to pull that off

• +1
Go to a club. End of story. Good luck boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chico Chicowski
Cold approaching, picking up girls at clubs or bars and shit like Tinder only works of you're an 8+, unless somebody wants to prove me wrong, so I'll leave that out.
cope

• +1
View attachment 1083

Cope

• +1
picking up in a bar/pub: unless the girl is alone you need a group of friends to start a conversation with a group of girls.
picking up in disco: if you dance with stranger girls and manage to kiss them, you coul try to chat with them and ask a date.
personally I think the social circle is important to meet new girls, the more girls you know, the more girls you can meet

• +1
this is false. I get approached more when I go out solo and I'm definitely not 8+

• +1
You don't need a social circle to slay.

• +1
this is false. I get approached more when I go out solo and I'm definitely not 8+
Fine, let's say you need to be a 6 or higher, still not something an average guy can do.

You don't need a social circle to slay.
That's what the thread is about, though for most average dudes you do.

• +1
View attachment 1083

Neck + FWHR confirmed

• +1