Slaying

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
Serious question. Why do you think this forum glorifies slaying so much? I’ve always had the impression that when someone has been leading a normal life since their teens, they don't really seek validation in hookups with random woman. Are users here more conscious than most of the population and have found the real purpose of life? Where does it come from you think?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Why do you think this forum glorifies slaying so much?
because it is difficult for them to achieve. it's like when a poor person glorifies business or man without a talent singers, actors, writers.

Hooking up is just in-person cooming

Only coomers care about slaying, what really matters the ability to slay

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and chawaje
Serious question. Why do you think this forum glorifies slaying so much? I’ve always had the impression that when someone has been leading a normal life since their teens, they don't really seek validation in hookups with random woman. Are users here more conscious than most of the population and have found the real purpose of life? Where does it come from you think?
most want to experience that once, I guess.

obviously after having done some slaying, it becomes something, that one doesn't want to persue anymore with much or any effort.

Slaying is the only thing you can do with foids nowadays sense foids have rights and won't settle outside of betabuxxing.

more about having the ability of doing it (shows good smv) . if u slay people are naturally gonna want o be around you and form there life should get easier

if you're HTN or above just go on tinder