chickenwithrice
Slay thots, dodge opps
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2023
- Posts
- 52
- Reputation
- 101
Gonna skip some of the details because this one was pretty run-of-the-mill. This chick came off Snapchat. I actually had another girl potentially lined up for later, so I was trying to move pretty quickly from the jump. She came over after the gym wearing tight spandex shorts with a little gym cover-up. She was honestly pretty bossy and rude at first, barely wanted to conversate, and was randomly being mean to my cat, so I was already kinda confused about the whole situation.
Then she got on my bed and the vibe completely changed. I started touching her and complimenting her, told her she had a nice ass, and she started perking it up. She put my hand on her ass and basically made it clear she was into it. From there we started making out and things escalated pretty quickly. I was kissing her, aggressively pulled her pants down and start finger her from the side, she was pretty moist, she eventually told me to fuck her. So I pulled her to the side and pounded her out spoon doggy style, choking her spat in her mouth and slapped her ass she was loving. Sex was solid fs.
The problem was the economics. I had to spend like $60 getting her Uber there and back, and afterward she kept asking if I liked it, trying to cuddle, asking me to come to the bathroom with her n shit. I wasn’t really on that type of timing because I already had another girl in the back of my mind. I basically started pretending I was asleep until she eventually asked if I wanted her to just go home. I said yeah, called her Uber, and that was pretty much that.
Now this is where it gets funny, While I was calling the Uber, I asked her for a backshot video and she said no. Then I tried recording the audio of her talking about the sex because she had told me she came, and SHE CAUGHT ME DOING IT
. She immediately called me weird and the whole vibe got awkward as fuck. I didn’t really care because I’m obviously never seeing her again, but definitely not my smoothest moment.
After that I called the other girl to see if she was up, but she wasn’t. I’ve still got another girl potentially coming over tonight though, and I could potentially see the other girl too. So the pipeline is actually starting to pick back up.
And honestly that’s the biggest thing I’ve noticed. This month I was moving mad slow because I wasn’t really going after anything. Once I actually started putting effort into it and actively working leads, shit started happening again. When I actually lock in, I can pretty easily get 2–3 slays a week. It’s really just activity volume. If I actually put my mind to it and go after it, the results follow.
I’ve got another coming over tn from snap and I’m still gonna try to see the girl from the other night. Next post I’m dropping the snap game guide.
Then she got on my bed and the vibe completely changed. I started touching her and complimenting her, told her she had a nice ass, and she started perking it up. She put my hand on her ass and basically made it clear she was into it. From there we started making out and things escalated pretty quickly. I was kissing her, aggressively pulled her pants down and start finger her from the side, she was pretty moist, she eventually told me to fuck her. So I pulled her to the side and pounded her out spoon doggy style, choking her spat in her mouth and slapped her ass she was loving. Sex was solid fs.
The problem was the economics. I had to spend like $60 getting her Uber there and back, and afterward she kept asking if I liked it, trying to cuddle, asking me to come to the bathroom with her n shit. I wasn’t really on that type of timing because I already had another girl in the back of my mind. I basically started pretending I was asleep until she eventually asked if I wanted her to just go home. I said yeah, called her Uber, and that was pretty much that.
Now this is where it gets funny, While I was calling the Uber, I asked her for a backshot video and she said no. Then I tried recording the audio of her talking about the sex because she had told me she came, and SHE CAUGHT ME DOING IT

. She immediately called me weird and the whole vibe got awkward as fuck. I didn’t really care because I’m obviously never seeing her again, but definitely not my smoothest moment. After that I called the other girl to see if she was up, but she wasn’t. I’ve still got another girl potentially coming over tonight though, and I could potentially see the other girl too. So the pipeline is actually starting to pick back up.
And honestly that’s the biggest thing I’ve noticed. This month I was moving mad slow because I wasn’t really going after anything. Once I actually started putting effort into it and actively working leads, shit started happening again. When I actually lock in, I can pretty easily get 2–3 slays a week. It’s really just activity volume. If I actually put my mind to it and go after it, the results follow.
I’ve got another coming over tn from snap and I’m still gonna try to see the girl from the other night. Next post I’m dropping the snap game guide.