Sleep advice

L

lowme

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
9
So I was wondering, does sleeping on your side really causes asymmetry also should I get something to cover my eyes so I’m in pitch darkness?
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
So I was wondering, does sleeping on your side really causes asymmetry also should I get something to cover my eyes so I’m in pitch darkness?
No mate, it's not, unless you sleeping upside down and bent at 90° nothing will change

You can cover your eyes, if you have problems with light in the room
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowme

Similar threads

Idehomannetje
Replies
1
Views
17
ICR
ICR
Astronobeat
  • Question
Discussion sleep
Replies
3
Views
22
viiauxx
viiauxx
wannabechad_
Replies
3
Views
21
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
jealousngreedy
  • Question
Replies
4
Views
49
ICR
ICR
A
Replies
2
Views
32
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top