Sleep and muscle building

A..

A..

Iron
Yesterday I did shoulders, back and biceps workout and was on caloric surplus and in the end of the day I went to sleep about 23, 23:10 at max. Today I woke up maybe about 4:20 naturally without any alarm. Is it ok for muscle building? I noticed my body often wakes up naturally after even just 6 hours of sleep and I have no idea how to sleep like 8 hours as many people say is required amount

Doesn't matter what u do if u train u build muscle

Doesn't matter what u do if u train u build muscle
Yeah but if i dont get enough of sleep, muscles wont have enough time to regenerate and grow. And I wonder if I just need less time to regenerate (body in general but also muscle building) if i wake up naturally after such amount of sleep

No nigga you need more sleep, you need to do more during the day so you are tired enough to sleep for longer

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
stop eating 3 hours before bed and stop drinking 2 hours before, sleep completely in the dark, avoid caffeine past like 10 am, get off screens an hour before bed

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
No nigga you need more sleep, you need to do more during the day so you are tired enough to sleep for longer
this too, make yourself as tired as possible.