Sleep Apnea Test

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Diamond
I have to fail this test to get insurance to cover my bsso, any tips guys going to sleep upright, train neck, try to congest my nose etc @Dude420 I have a 10mm underbite, looks insanely comically bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
neck training

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
How do you fail the test?

push your neck in as well

they will also measure your oral volume when you breathe to measure your airways. maybe block it with your tongue or hide some stuff in your mouth

• +1
I have to fail this test to get insurance to cover my bsso, any tips guys going to sleep upright, train neck, try to congest my nose etc @Dude420 I have a 10mm underbite, looks insanely comically bad
I have the same problem! Next week i need to sleep a night at sleep apnea clinic. I really need surgery, and thats why i want to do everything possible for a positive result.
How could neck training help?

• +1
lol what the fuck. How are you gonna manage that?
my overbite is insane comical like 10mm+ once I sleep upright i snore like crazy, I probably won't be a min but my case is legit

my overbite is insane comical like 10mm+ once I sleep upright i snore like crazy, I probably won't be a min but my case is legit
I have an overbite and snore too...wish I could get it. Fillers make my jaw look good tho so I’d have to wait

I have an overbite and snore too...wish I could get it. Fillers make my jaw look good tho so I’d have to wait
Definitely go for it man, as long as you prove test and have maxillo surgeon compile a case for insurance I think possible
I have the same problem! Next week i need to sleep a night at sleep apnea clinic. I really need surgery, and thats why i want to do everything possible for a positive result.
How could neck training help?
neck muscles, ie neck over 17inchs slightly construct your airway, not exactly sure science behind it

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Jfl gl

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3043
do you have an overbite or underbite? ive got an overbite and probably sleep apnea. does this mean i can get a free surgery on public health care?

do you have an overbite or underbite? ive got an overbite and probably sleep apnea. does this mean i can get a free surgery on public health care?
Possibly, def purse a sleep doctor for test and see what your insurance covers

-Drink 6 pack before the test
-Sodium and creatine for water retention to inflate tongue and throat muscles, do this for weeks in advance
-If you have allergies, expose yourself to mild amount of allergens

-Super secret tip (select to view):

JFL it's over

• Love it
How did you get this insurance that will cover your bimax if you have sleep apnea? Where do you live? I need to freaking get a job with insurance that will cover bimax for sleep apnea.

Train your neck as if they were no tomorrow. Mainly the day before, can do some more on the same day. Basically you want to cause inflammation so your neck muscles block your airway.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 616
You probably actually have sleep apnea lmao

• +1
-do anti face pulling
-induce asthma
-anti mewing, tongue should be at bottom of mouth
-back sleep