Sleep Deprivation for better social skills?

Muh life experience life is extremly simple if u say otherwise you are coping with being a loser on metaphysical levels
Tbh I’m winning and I’m a loser. but violence and aggression isn’t the first choice you utter retard.

So the other day I had back to back 12 hr shifts as usual and I got 4 hours of sleep the night before. That day at work I noticed my social skills were 10x better and conversations were much more smooth, and I was alot more impulsive, and much lower inhibitons (was still miserable because lack of sleep tho) I noticed similar experiences thruout High school. So this got me thinking why sleep deprivation does this and I wanted other people's experience so I went on Reddit and found multiple post confirming my observation. Like this post:

JFL this guy said sleep deprivation got him into relationships because he was more social: View attachment 1335080
Lots of these posts said that being sleep deprived is like having a couple drinks, and your brain is slower so you're less likely to overthink things. They also said there was a study on this

I honestly found it more effective for social skills than anytime I took phenibut. Phenibut just improved my mood tbh.

So should we start sleepdeprivemaxxing now? Its fuckin horrible for health I'm mostly joking on doing this but its just an observation. Thoughts?

TD;LR : Sleep deprivation may lower effectively inhibitons (similar to being drunk)

Nice to hear from a fellow black man such as myself. I can attest to this. I have sleep apnea and I've never been this extroverted in my entire life. It's still not a good thing though. People who are sleep deprived are much more likely to commit violent crime, get into car accidents (ive done this multiple times already), and die earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Nice to hear from a fellow black man such as myself. I can attest to this. I have sleep apnea and I've never been this extroverted in my entire life. It's still not a good thing though. People who are sleep deprived are much more likely to commit violent crime, get into car accidents (ive done this multiple times already), and die earlier.
Crazy, how many hours of sleep do you normally get?

I believe it makes your IQ drop 10 points and you see the world more like a normie.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
better social skills or better looks? i'll pick looks thank u

So the other day I had back to back 12 hr shifts as usual and I got 4 hours of sleep the night before. That day at work I noticed my social skills were 10x better and conversations were much more smooth, and I was alot more impulsive, and much lower inhibitons (was still miserable because lack of sleep tho) I noticed similar experiences thruout High school. So this got me thinking why sleep deprivation does this and I wanted other people's experience so I went on Reddit and found multiple post confirming my observation. Like this post:

JFL this guy said sleep deprivation got him into relationships because he was more social: View attachment 1335080
Lots of these posts said that being sleep deprived is like having a couple drinks, and your brain is slower so you're less likely to overthink things. They also said there was a study on this

I honestly found it more effective for social skills than anytime I took phenibut. Phenibut just improved my mood tbh.

So should we start sleepdeprivemaxxing now? Its fuckin horrible for health I'm mostly joking on doing this but its just an observation. Thoughts?

TD;LR : Sleep deprivation may lower effectively inhibitons (similar to being drunk)

Gotta test this out. Sounds very promising.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and justadude
not fuckin worth it lol
sleep deprivation is the worst feeling
just get drunk or something thats way better or take phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
This is true but social skills aren't even needed if your goal is sex. Girls will make out with you within seconds at a bar if they think your attractive enough for them.

Lack of sleep does improve my social skills, but social skills have never gotten me anywhere other than friend zoned. Meeting a girls looks standard and not talking a lot, and talking in short little sentences when you do talk is all you really need.

• +1
Reactions: delta7

Ikr this is weird I can finally chat up to girls without no trouble