Sleep deprivation made me feel high

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
At school, I was running around and jumping, and I couldn’t stop laughing. I felt the most euphoric I ever felt in my life, as I spun around looking at the ceiling. Jbs were looking at me weirdly JFL, but the fact that they were paying attention to me turned me on so much. I lost most of my inhibitions and talked to my old friends at lunch, and I have sat alone every single other day during lunch due to social anxiety. In class, I played operation game or something with a HTB JB. Sleep deprivation is a legit method to be low inhib and social.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, MoggerGaston and pardocel
also is a good way to get brain damage. get therapy, dont sleep deprive yourself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
sleep deprivation also works great for my depression ngl. I feel great when I barely get any sleep.

2 years ago I only slept once every 2 days to benefit from this effect the most. Was great for a while, but it's taxing on the body. Not sustainable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 1901
I can confirm that after a long period of staying awake I sometimes feel the same way.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 1901
sleep deprivation also works great for my depression ngl. I feel great when I barely get any sleep.

2 years ago I only slept once every 2 days to benefit from this effect the most. Was great for a while, but it's taxing on the body. Not sustainable.
Damn. My “sleep deprivation” is just going to bed at 3-4 am once in a while. I can see sleeping once every two days being quite taxing

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston