Sleep hydration tip

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
It’s what I do , I keep a pitcher of water by bed and another pitcher to piss in . I wake up throughout the night drink some water and pee in the other pitcher . It makes sleep better keeps u hydrated . Then just poor the piss out the window in the morning . Night is best time to drink water cuz u aren’t eating , if u drink water with meals u dilute digestive acid , this causes a ton of problems , nutrient deficiency , acid depletion , microbiome issue , endotoxin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4, mathis, IWantToMax and 8 others
It’s what I do , I keep a pitcher of water by bed and another pitcher to piss in . I wake up throughout the night drink some water and pee in the other pitcher . It makes sleep better keeps u hydrated . Then just poor the piss out the window in the morning . Night is best time to drink water cuz u aren’t eating , if u drink water with meals u dilute digestive acid , this causes a ton of problems , nutrient deficiency , acid depletion , microbiome issue , endotoxin
what if you accidently drink the piss?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, dantemaxxing, IWantToMax and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Shkreliii
Not a big deal just spit it back into pitcher
but what if your mouth digests the piss through saliva? Extra urea?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
joined 2023 = retard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 51465 and humanoidsub7
@.Myth good for anti potty training ? I always wake up if my bladder is uncomfortably full empty it then go right back to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, humanoidsub7 and Shkreliii
but what if your mouth digests the piss through saliva? Extra urea?
Still not a big deal, never happened to me, the rare occurrence worth the benefits of this sleep routine

What being lazy does to a mofo

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i just have a piss bucket so i dont interrupt my muscle protein synthesis and my height growth from bathroom light

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, 5'7 zoomer, Shkreliii and 2 others
i just have a piss bucket so i dont interrupt my muscle protein synthesis and my height growth from bathroom light
not wanting to get up and walk to the bathroom is not lazy, it’s pure healthmax to avoid that, very disruptive to sleep. Holding ur pee the whole night bad for health. Not drinking water before bed bad for health. This is the solution but niggas make fun of it

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Will the room stink of urine? One time when I was low inhib maxxed I pissed out my bedroom window

• +1
Will the room stink of urine? One time when I was low inhib maxxed I pissed out my bedroom window
Not really , foul smell piss -> bad health

• Hmm...
Reactions: Canwefixit
Not really , foul smell piss -> bad health
Everyones piss stinks. Even my dogs piss stank when she pissed on the carpet

• Hmm...
@.Myth good for anti potty training ? I always wake up if my bladder is uncomfortably full empty it then go right back to sleep
Yes ngl, as cavemanish as it sounds, we aren't at all supposed to consciously store waste.
This is, again, completely biologically degenerative.
If only modern science would fucking pick this up.

• +1