Sleep improvement with EMF reduction

born2shitforced2wipe

born2shitforced2wipe

Gold
While many of you may not have heard of EMF, it is a very important thing for your health. EMF is the wifi and radio waves given off by things like 5G and your wifi-router that make you stupid and low-t. EMF causes your body to constantly think it under attack, and go into defense mode. That means your body is never truly healing and recovering, even at night during sleep, when it is supposed to. This is bad news for all you gymcels, as how are you going to get gainz when your body cant even recover from your incel workout? EMF has also been proven to give you cancer, mess up your gut microbiome, and lower your T. Basically you get low T, autism, cancer, and die. Not good for looksmaxxing. Luckily there are some very simple steps you can take to reduce your EMF exposure and improve your sleep in doing so. Getting something like This meter really help to show the emf levels around your house.

The number one thing to do is to turn off both your phone and wifi at night. Both your phone and wifi router give off extreme amounts of radiation, and doing something as simple as turning off these objects at night will greatly improve your health. Use a battery powered alarm clock at night. I don't need to hear the excuse of needing your phone on at night, because who is going to call yo ugly ass lol.

Number two is if you have something like a cordless landline or a wireless TV box to unplug both of those at night too, as both give off huge amounts of radiation too. Try switching to a corded landline if you live at home with your boomer parents that still own one.

I assume most of you niggas use a wireless connection on your PC/laptop to browse this shithole of a site. This is very dangerous, as your PC/laptop is now blasting you with huge levels of radiation. A simple solution to this is to use an ethernet cord to connect your PC to the internet, and turn off all Bluetooth and wifi on your computer. This greatly reduces the amount of radiation entering your nutsack.

The last thing to do is to buy some aluminium mesh. This is the mesh I use. Be warned some mesh has a chemical smell, so read into the mesh before you buy it. The mesh I linked was the best non-smelly mesh I could find for a good price. This mesh will help block EMF penetration. You basically take this mesh and lay it underneath your mattress. This will help block lots of EMF from going into your asshole at night when you sleep. If you want to take it a step further, you can build a full Faraday cage for yourself to sleep in, and this will block almost ALL EMF at night, meaning you can finally recover from your gay sex gym sessions. DM me if you want more into on how I am building my Faraday cage.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40986, Madhate, Anon and 2 others
jfl didnt know tufano browses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, OOGABOOGA, AscendenceImminent and 1 other person
the cope jfl

• WTF
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
64778614 1333057516843773 2760971433990486959 n

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman and born2shitforced2wipe
Tumblr n5jg8y4RBS1qdt33vo1 400

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anon and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL