Sleep is literally the key to growth spurts and clear skin

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
You have to go to sleep at the same time everyday though
I remember sophomore year of high school I was about 5’7.
I remember that I used to be up all night playing video games and jacking off every week with barely any sleep.
Then report cards came…..
I had 3 Ds and 1 C jfl.
I hid my report card for about 2 weeks
I could only manage to do that because I blocked the school’s number on both my parents phones 😂
But they ended up calling from a different number and there wasn’t shit I could do after that.
Only thing I could do was just accept my fate.
But long story short they took all my shit and I couldn’t play video games or jack off and they forced me to go to bed on time until the school year ended
If I didn’t go to bed on time I wouldn’t get my stuff back until the next year.
They gave me my stuff back but I still had to follow the bedtime schedule.
Went from 5’6-5’7 to 5’11.6 from the last semester of school to the beginning of junior year. Probably 6 foot something now since I haven’t gotten a physical yet this year.
My skin was super clear too. But went to shit during the middle of junior year when I got a job and my parents started letting me sleep whenever.

TLDR: go to sleep on time ded srs. It’s not a meme

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, Umbra and 16 others
The actual deep truth.

true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Imagine how much taller people would be if school wasn’t a thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, slavicpsycho, Umbra and 9 others
I remember that I used to be up all night playing video games and jacking off every week with barely any sleep.
I had 3 Ds and 1 C jfl.
I could only manage to do that because I blocked the school’s number on both my parents phones 😂
But they ended up calling from a different number and there wasn’t shit I could do after that.
But long story short they took all my shit and I couldn’t play video games or jack off and they forced me to go to bed on time until the school year ended
Went from 5’6-5’7 to 5’11.6 from the last semester of school to the beginning of junior year. Probably 6 foot something now since I haven’t gotten a physical yet this year.
My skin was super clear too. But went to shit during the middle of junior year when I got a job and my parents started letting me sleep whenever.

since what age, you think sleeping dont work anymore?

Cope, I'm 16 and sleep 8-10 hours a day and have shit skin and haven't grown in like a year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, hairyballscel and Deleted member 11758
one important factor of many

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and AscendingHero
I like jerking off tho

• Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
the same thing happened to me 2 summers ago when I prioritized my sleep and slept from 10- 8 that whole summer

i went from a 5'9 manlet to 6'0

what position do you sleep in

I had 3 Ds and 1 C jfl.

What tanner stage were you?

I had 3 Ds and 1 C jfl.

True I never slept as a kid but my brother did he's 6'2

How do I tell whether my plates have fused other than growth doctors? Tanner 5 says the formation of facial hair but I had some moustache hair when I was 12 because I have hairy heritage lol

Circadian rhythm maxx boyos

Imagine how much taller people would be if school wasn’t a thing
Schools were made by jews so they can cuck us even harder :feelswhy: , manlets, dark undereye circles, hairloss from stress, bad posture. Jail 2.0

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall